• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mark's Birthday Present: Part 1 f/m, (Part 2 ff/m coming soon) Mature sexual content

vegasjim

Hey everyone, this is a fictional story and all the characters are of legal age. I hope you enjoy it.

Mark and Jen have been dating for just over two years and have been living together for about six months now. Throughout there relationship, Mark frequently mentioned the idea of have a threesome with one of Jen's friends. Each time this happened, Jen would always get upset and say how there is no way she could watch another girl with her man. She would quickly shut down his requests. However, Jen loves to please her boyfriend and has quite a surpsrise for his birthday today.

Mark walks in the door from work around 6pm and to his delight Jen has prepared his favorite meal, steak and mashed potatoes.

Mark - Hey Babe, something smells great!
Jen - Well I deciced to make you something nice for your birthday.
Mark - Awesome, I can't wait.

Mark walks into the bathroom, takes off his clothes, and takes a quick shower. He puts on some comfortable clothes and joins Jen at the table for a nice romantic dinner.

Jen - Now that we're all done with dinner we are gonna have a little fun! Go take off you clothes and lay on the bed, I'll be there in a second.
Mark - Alright Babe, anything you say.

Mark does as he is told and waits for Jen to come into the bedroom. Two minutes later she walks in wearing a black crotchless fishnet body stocking. Jen is 5'2", and slightly on the chubby side. She has a nice pair of "D" cups and a cute plump ass, but Mark's favorite part about her is her cute little feet. She has size 6 feet that are always soft and sensitive. Today her toes were painted a light pink.

Mark - Damn, you look so fucking sexy right now!
Jen - That's the plan Baby, you are in for an unforgettable night.

Jen climbs on the bed and straddles Mark, sitting on his stomach with her ass barely touching his now erect cock. She reaches under one of the pillows and pulls out a bunch of old ties.

Jen - You are getting tied up tonight sweety. Put your hands over your head.

Mark again does as he's told and lets Jen tie his hands to the headboard. Jen then moves down to the foot of the bed and ties his feet to the bedposts. Jen has tied him up before but never his legs. This feeling of total loss of control has Mark feeling extremely vulnerable and horny.

Mark - You're not joking around this time, tying up my legs too.
Jen - Mmmhmm

After Jen finishes tying up her boyfriend she sits next to him on the bed and smiles at her nice work. Mark tests his bondage by pulling with all his limbs. He is tied so tightly he can barely budge.

Jen - Wow Mark, you really can't move at all can you?
Mark - Nope, I'm all yours now.
Jen - Yes you are.

Jen goes back to her earlier position and straddles Mark's defenseless body as he is now tied in a spread eagle. She begins to kiss him and then slowly makes her way down his neck and then back up to his right ear. She licks his ear lobe and around his ear as she breathes lightly causing Mark to squirm with pleasure and let out a little giggle. Jen then reaches down beside the bed and grabs a blindfold eye mask.

Mark - Where'd you get that?
Jen - I ordered it the other day.

Jen puts it on covering both of his eyes and completely blinding him. She makes sure its on well enough so there is no way Mark can remove it and then whipspers into his ear.

Jen - I have an amazing night planned for you and it all starts with this blindfold.

Mark smiles as the light whisper tickles his left ear. Mark feels Jen move down to the other end of the bed. Then just as he suspected, she begins to lightly tickle his bare soles with her long fingernails. Mark is very ticklish and starts to laugh even after such slow strokes.

Mark - Hahaha, oh no.
Jen - You know you like it.

Jen starts to quicken the pace of her strokes and Mark laughs even harder. She's got one hand on each foot and she is driving him crazy. Mark is now bucking on the bed, moving as much as his bonds will allow.

Mark - Hahahahaha, babe please stop. Hahahahaha, I can't haha take it anymore hahaha.

Then without warning Jen starts sucking his toes. This sends him over the edge. Mark is loving the sensation of her mouth on his toes, but combined with the tickling it is too much. Mark erupts with laughter which turns to slient laughter as he can barely breathe. Jen stops everything at once and moves up near his head. She leans over him and licks his sensitive nipples. She starts by moving her tongue in circles around his left nipple and then begins to move her tongue up and down over the nipple. She proceedes to do the same thing to the other nipple. Mark is moaning and laughing at the same time.

Mark - Ooooo, it feels so good but it tickles so much haha.

Jen moves from his nipples and moves slowly down his chest to his stomach with soft kisses. She then continues even lower moving down his thighs. Mark is in total ecstasy. Jen licks back up and starts lapping his balls focusing first on the right testicle and then to the left. Then she moves her tongue side to side across his balls causing Mark to once again let out pleasure-filled moans and laughter. Jen slowly licks up his shaft and then takes his whole dick in her mouth. She sucks up and down a few times then climbs on top of him. She puts his penis up to her pussy and teases him, not quite letting Mark penetrate.

Mark - Come on Babe, ride me! I'm so horny! Fuck me, Sexy!

Jen gently slips him inside and lowers herself, slowly sliding down his throbbing shaft. She hops off and lies next to Mark in the bed. She puts a ball gag in his mouth and whispers in his ear.

Jen - G'night Sweety, I will see you tomorrow afternoon.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Part 2 Coming Soon!

it will be posted sometime next week and yes there will more much more tickling

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back