• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what do you like in a tickling story?

SemoreBellys

TMF Expert
Do you like more of a 'ler perspective? or a 'lee? both?
What descriptions do you like best, would like to see more of?
Anything else that makes an average story into a great one?

:Hyrdrogen

Personally, I find that if the story itself is immersive and very well written, both perspectives are awesome. I like the feeling of helplessness, or joy, from the 'lee, but the view of dominance from the 'ler is equally as entertaining.

How do ya'll feel about smilies and metaphors in describing everything?

Does a movie detailed story make it better?
:parrot2:

Personally, I find that if the story itself is immersive and very well written, both perspectives are awesome. I like the feeling of helplessness, or joy, from the 'lee, but the view of dominance from the 'ler is equally as entertaining.

But what makes it immersive? :snoopy:

I think if the story is well written and has a detailed story much is added. I like stories that are written from the perspective of a third party so the feelings and actions of both the ler and the lee are described.

I've always liked a talkative ler. Someone who uses words to break down the victim by telling them all about what will transpire before the tickling and verbally taunts during the tickling.

1) Nonconsentual for the 'Lee. You can only explore this area of tickling in a story without going to prison.

2) Act of dominance for the 'Ler. They gain the upper hand on the 'Lee, if only to make them do this dishes.

3) No celebrities. No story I enjoy could ever really happen, but I have an easier time suspending my disbelief when it happens to Alice in accounting instead of Alicia Silverstone. Please don't flame me for that one. I'm not saying it makes sense. Just my opinion.

Actually I don't know which perspective is better for me. but I suppose my favorite types are where men are getting tickled, idk y but it just really is cool to see a big strong man become a laughing mess. :p

I think if the story is well written and has a detailed story much is added. I like stories that are written from the perspective of a third party so the feelings and actions of both the ler and the lee are described.

Seems like the easier way to write it. Maybe. I don't know. :zombie:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back