• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

His Beginning(fiction, m/f)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings. This story is a fictional account of a tickling interaction between two 20-year old college students. It is nonconsensual and perhaps a bit dark, so if it's not your thing feel free to ignore it. I hope you like it.

Mike first saw Jenna at a college dorm room party. School had just started and it was his first semester on campus since transferring. She was very short, probably 20 years old, about 5' tall with dark hair in a pony tail. Her face wasn't gorgeous, but certainly not ugly. Very average. But it was her body commanded attention. He guessed her measurements would be something like 34dd-26-38. Jenna wore a pink polo-style short sleeve shirt and faded blue jeans. When he first saw her he noticed her, but didn't really talk to her.

When he saw her a second time, he saw her in an uncomfortable situation. A basketball player, or so he surmised since the guy was 6'10, was harassing Jenna. He was making twisting motions with his hands around her breasts. Not touching her, but scaring her.

Mike was no hero, but did interrupt the event. The basketball guy was cool enough, and left when asked. That gave Mike and Jenna enough common ground to start conversation.

"Sorry about that incident".

"Oh, I'm used to it. But thanks though. I'm Jenna, nice to meet you". She thought he was a pretty good looking guy, if somewhat non-descript. She shook his hand and sipped some of the beer she had.

"I'm Mike, a friend of Tom's. This is my first year here". Tom was one of the two party hosts. The university technically forbid drinking in the dorms, but it was usually ignored unless an RA was on a rampage.

"Oh, how do you like it so far".

"It seems pretty nice, but bigger than what I'm used to".

"Do you know your way around yet?"

"Not at all", he laughed.

"Well, let's go!" Jenna took Mike on a tour of campus. They left the party by themselves.

He noticed as she walked how she seemed quite awkward. Her top-heavy status seemed to hinder her. Her heavy breasts bounced enthusiastically as she walked. Her wide hips didn't permit a graceful gait. Beyond that, she was clumsy. She would trip over invisible objects. She had consumed a beer or two, but not enough to be drunk. She was certainly no athlete, he thought.

"What did you mean back there when you said you were used to it"

"With that guy. Oh, people have always teased me about my chest. It's ok, really. Even my own mom teased me".

"Where are you from", he asked.

"Toronto, home of the Blue Jays!" Jenna was a baseball fan.

"Phillies! I'm from Philadelphia. I'm a Phillies fan!", he said and he poked her sides in play.

She halfway dropped to the ground and shrieked.

"OOH! I'm ticklish there, don't"

Mike loved tickling women. Absolutely loved it. He hadn't really admitted it to himself yet, but it was almost as good as sex. He didn't really think of Jenna as a "victim", but he certainly thought of her as someone he could tickle. They were alone, outside, and it seemed she was pretty ticklish.

They kept walking. Every time Mike could justify it, he poked Jenna's sides. Every time, she would shriek, bend over or drop down and clutch her elbows to her sides.

Mike couldn't decide if he was attracted to her or not. He certainly liked her body. He honestly thought he might have passed on her, but she was awfully ticklish. That turned him on.

Eventually they sat down on a lawn behind some trees near a fraternity house. It was clearly one of those moments where Mike had to decide which way to go. She was clearly willing. He looked at her and thoughts ran through his mind. "Should I kiss her, and possibly start a romantic relationship? Do I really want that? I don't know….she has a killer body, but the face…"

He studied her face. Prominent lips, defined cheeks, but a bit full, kind of a European look. Still she was not what he would call pretty. More of a girl next door. He thought perhaps at her best, if she really tried and dyed her hair, her face might resemble Jenny McCarthy, but that was a reach and clearly some effort away.

He studied her body. Short torso. Her breasts were very large for such a person, and they seemed to occupy most of her upper body. She slumped forward and rounded her shoulders slightly as she sat. Her breasts almost touched her thighs in that position, but he could see just enough of her belly area to determine it was an accessible tickle target. She didn't seem to have great muscle tone; he thought he could see just a small roll or two of fat on her belly.

Mike leaned forward as if to kiss her, but then he poked her sides again. She dropped her elbows against her sides, tilted her head back and screamed.

"EEEEE! Don't do that! I told you, I'm really ticklish."

"Well, let's just see how ticklish you are!" Mike grabbed both her sides and started squeezing. She wasn't kidding, she was extremely ticklish. She shook and laughed with great energy. Her head fell back, her body slumped forward and she twisted left and right. Her breasts jiggled forcefully and she dropped her elbows against her sides in a feeble attempt to protect that extremely sensitive area. Her sides were soft and sensitive, a combination Mike loved.

"HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! STOP! HEE HEE HE HEE! STOP! OOH HHEEHEEHEEHEE!"

"What about here!" Mike grabbed her belly with his right hand and held her back up with his left.

"OH NOT THERE! AAAHH! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! MIKE STOP HEE HEE HEE HEE!"

Her belly was terribly, terribly ticklish. She rocked backwards and forwards. Her shaking breasts occasionally grazed Mike's hand, which didn't really bother him but he didn't want to molest her or make her feel threatened. He wanted to keep this up as long as possible. He squeezed her belly, feeling the slight layer of fat near her navel. He squeezed both lightly only grazing her flesh and deeply, massaging her abdominal muscles. For Jenna, the combination was a blindingly ticklish experience. Nobody had tickled her belly in a long time.

"EEHEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! STOP! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! STOP OR I'LL SCREAM!"

Mike stopped. He didn't want to blow it and get arrested by campus security on the first week.

"You're really ticklish on your belly", he said with genuine amazement. He had never met someone so ticklish. To him, this was too good an opportunity to pass.

Jenna coughed and exhaled deeply. "All girls are", she said. This aroused Mike's curiousity. Maybe it was some key to the tickling world he was finally unlocking. He didn't really believe that every girl on earth was ticklish on her belly, but he could go along with it out of wishful thinking if nothing else.
"All girls?", he asked. "Yes". "Even Jamie?"

Jamie was Jenna's roommate. He'd seen her at the party. Jamie was soap-opera gorgeous.

"Yes, she's very ticklish. She's extremely ticklish on her belly"

"How do you know?"

"I've seen her boyfriend tickle her. Why do you care?"

Mike avoided that subject entirely. "Well, let's see. What about…your knees"! Mike started squeezing both of Jenna's knees. She lurched forward, laughing ,and started to bounce both legs up and down.

"HEE HEE HEE HEE! DON'T! OOOOHHHH! THAT'S WHAT MY DAD USED TO DO TO ME! HEE HEE HEE HEEEE! OH-HO NO! HEE HEE HEE! MIKE STOP!"

Jenna didn't seem as ticklish on her knees as her sides and belly, but Mike quit tickling. He didn't want to awaken some ancient memory of abuse, if that's what she meant.

"What do you mean?"

Not only did he love tickling, he loved talking about tickling. He especially loved to learn about someone else's tickling experiences.

"Oh, my dad used to tickle me all the time. He would tease me and tickle me in front of his friends".

"Like abuse?"

"No, not like that, he would just tickle me a lot. He'd get my knees, I think because he knew I could take it longer than other places. I used to hear him say otherwise it would be torture for me. So would my older brother, except he'd tickle me everywhere".

"What about your mother? You said she'd tease you a lot"

"She'd mainly tease me about my boobs, but she tickled me sometimes, too. She was the worst, really. She knew just where to get me."

"Where your worst spots are? How did she know that?"

"Yes. I guess because she's super-ticklish too, in the same spots".

"Did you ever tickle them back?"

"I was afraid to, in case they tickled me more."

"Does she look like you?"

"My mom? In the face. She's skinnier, though. Her chest isn't as big. I get that from my grandmother".

"Where's your mom ticklish?"

"Her belly, her feet, her ribs…"

"You mean right here!" Mike started tickling her ribs and underarms. Just as before, Jenna fell apart laughing and twisting to get away. Mike noticed that if he rubbed the ribs just next to her overdeveloped breasts, she would laugh extremely hard and struggle more to escape the tickling.

"AAAAHHHH! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! NOT THERE! MIKE NO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!"

Mike teased her "Oh, ticklish ribs, ticklish ribs! Ooh, that's the spot! Right there! Cootchie cootchie!"

"OH HO! HEE HEE HEE HEE! MI-IKE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! STOOPPPP!!"

Jenna hated being tickled in most spots because of how ticklish she was. She hated being tickled on her upper ribs or underarms because of the tickling, but also because it inevitably meant the sides of her breasts would accidentally get tickled as well. Mike tickled her for about fifteen seconds before she managed to threaten to scream again if he didn't stop.

"HEE HEE HEE! OH GOD MIKE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! I'LL SCREAM!!! HEE HEE HEE STOP!"

Mike stopped ticking her. Despite her threats to scream (Mike assumed she meant like she was being attacked, even though he had no intention of actually assaulting her - he would never do something like that), she never demanded that they return to the dorm room. Was it possible she enjoyed it? Was she just sticking around because she thought they were going to become romantically intimate? Mike didn't know. Maybe Jenna didn't either, he thought.

Jenna was getting sweaty. She caught her breath. "Oooh-hoo. God. Why do all men do this to me", she said, almost in tears it sounded.

"Because you're so ticklish. Where would you say you're most ticklish?"

"I don't know. My sides, my belly, my ribs just under my arms. You should know, you've been tickling me everywhere!"

"Pretty much everywhere?"

"I guess so"

"What about your feet? Are you ticklish on your feet?"

Jenna looked at Mike apprehensively. "Ye-es"

"Oh, here we go!" Mike darted down to her feet and in a flash had knocked her shoes off.

"NO MIKE PLEASE! MIKE PLEASE! EEEE! OH NO-HO-HO! OH NO-HO-HO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! HEE HEE HEEE HEEEE!"

Jenna was laughing uncontrollably. Her feet were short, but kind of broad and a little fleshy. Mike wrapped his arms around her legs and was tickling both feet at once. He looked up to see how she reacted. Jenna's upper body lurched forward while trying to pull her feet free from his grasp. The expression on her face looked as if she was in pain, but she still laughed. Mike thought he could see tears in her eyes and her mouth was wide open, but her eyes almost shut. She was leaning so far forward that her breasts were pressed against her legs and bulged far out to the sides. When she pulled with either leg she shifted her weight so as to make one breast press more against her legs. It looked like two jello-filled pillows doing a dance of their own. Jenna's hands clutched the ground and whether she knew it or not she was tearing up clods of grass and dirt.

Mike kept tickling her feet. The tops of her feet, the arches, the toes and heels. Her heels seemed to be unusually sensitive, but her arches might have been the worst. He couldn't tell much, except that she had some very ticklish feet. Maybe more ticklish than her upper body, but it was a tough call. He loved the desperate sound of her high-pitched, manic laughter. And to him the best part was anybody who heard wouldn't think anything of it. It was only a girl laughing.

Jenna kept squealing and laughing. She fell backwards and was twisting and turning to escape. Mike couldn't see her face, but he saw her body contorting and breasts bouncing and swaying. He could see the steep curves of her hips leading to her waist. All her gyrations had made her shirt lift over her belly. He could see her slightly flabby belly and "love handles" jiggling as she laughed. To him, it was incredibly erotic. To Jenna, having her feet tickled was a torture she deeply dreaded and feared.

Mike quit tickling her feet and climbed back up her body. Jenna thought she had a second to get away. She sat up and tried, but Mike sat on her thighs and got both hands around her waist. Jenna's face displayed her desperation.

"Oh shit…AAAAHHH! HEEE HEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! NOOO-OOOH HEE HEE HEE!"

He was tickling her just underneath her ribs. Jenna fell backwards again. Mike's thumbs were digging into her abdominal muscles just below her ribcage. Her breasts flew wildly and her shirt hiked over her belly, exposing the sensitive, white skin beneath it. Mike tickled her belly and sides, driving her into unwanted hysterics. Her laughter had become very fast, hard and high-pitched. He occasionally stroked the bottoms of her breasts, but in such a way as to make it seem accidental. It seemed to tickle her. He knew what he was doing, though, and climbed off her.

Jenna sat up. She was emotionally upset, although Mike couldn't tell if she was angry or sad. "Why are you doing this to me? Do you always tickle girls like this?" She jiggled as she rearranged her shirt.

Mike thought about it for a second. He didn't always tickle women like this, but he'd like to. It just happened that they were alone, she was attractive enough with a jiggly body and terribly ticklish all at once.

"No, I don't"

"Well, why me? Did you bring me out here just to tickle me?"

Mike paused for a second. He didn't really know the answer to her question. But he did know what he would do next. He was sitting beside her again. He reached his left hand around to her left side and grabbed her belly with his right. Jenna was tickled again.

Now she was desperate. "OH GOD NO MORE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! EEEEEEEE! HEELLP HEEEEHEEEHEE!"

Mike was tickling some very sensitive spots. Jenna couldn't talk. She twisted and jumped. She grabbed at his hands. She tried to cover her ticklish places. With his belly-tickling hand, Mike used his thumb to poke or stroke the bottoms of her bulging, bobbling breasts. He would occasionally go for her upper ribs near her bosom, tickling her ribs and giving the side of her breast the occasional swipe. He'd go back to her sides and belly. Mike was laughing along with Jenna. While she was in agony, he was in ecstasy.

Jenna's face was almost purple. Her stomach was hurting from laughing, her throat was getting hoarse and her lungs ached from screaming. This was the worst she'd ever been tickled. She couldn't imagine why she was so ticklish and wished she were not. She suddenly felt panicked and thought she was going to pee.

"EEEHEHEH! STEEEEE HEE HEE HEE! BWAH! STOP! IMGONNA PEE! PLEHEESE!"

Mike thought about it. He'd never actually tickled someone until they peed. He kept digging into her sides and belly. He didn't know for sure, but he hypothesized that if he tickled her belly, that would make her urinate faster. He wasn't really in control of himself, and perhaps if he'd thought about what he was doing he would have stopped. He didn't stop, though, until Jenna let loose. Her laughter changed to something insane as she voided her bladder.

"MAAAH! HEE HEE HEE HEE! NOOO!! MI-HI-HIKE! UUUHHHH! IIIIII"

Mike tickled her for about 20 more seconds. Tears were rolling down Jenna's face. Her body was jerking without guidance in response to his tickling probes. Finally, Mike got hold of himself. He took off running, and ran back to his car and his apartment off-campus. Jenna lay on the ground, crying and confused. She knew she had to sneak back into her dorm while covering the large wet spot on her jeans.

The next day, Jenna complained to Tom and his roommate Clyde, the dormers who hosted the party where Jenna had met Mike.

"Tom, whoever that damn friend of yours, Mike, is, he's an a-hole, and I'm going to get him banned from the dorms".

"Mike? Mike Standers, from down the hall? What the hell did he do to you?" Tom said incredulously.

"No, not Mike Standers. Mike, that guy who kicked the basketball player out".

"Sorry, Jenna. I don't know him. I thought he was friend of Clyde's".

Clyde was confused. "I thought his name was Derrick. He said he knew you!"

"Sorry Jenna".

They didn't know who Mike was. Jenna wasn't even exactly sure what he looked like, except he looked "average". He was gone. For now.

Nice story.

Is there going to be a sequel involving the roommate, Jamie? :)

I've been considering a sequel to it. I've actually wanted to do a follow-up to an earlier story, the one with the characters Michelle, Gina and Jeff, but haven't really hit a compelling idea. This might be a better one for a sequel. Thanks for the idea!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back