• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So this is TMF

laziva

Hello everybody! I'm Laziva Stars. I'm a regular model on http://skelyrata.com and I love the fetish world and to explore my sexuality. Things have been awsome since my debut back in July. I have a love/hate relationship with tickling but at the end is always a very nice feeling. I have learned a lot about my limits with Skely. The first time I was scared to death, I just turned 18 and needed the money, and I felt I was going to die after just one minute of tickling, and it was a one hour tickling session! My God! I remember that I told him to do the vibrator, the kissing the body rubbing, whatever he wanted, because I wasn't going to survive an hour of tickle torture. At the end of the session, I was so excited that I survived, and I learned so much about my own limits that I had to return.

I hope to meet a lot of friends and fans here on TMF. And I have a lot of stories to tell.

You can also follow my adventures visiting http://www.lazivastars.com .

HELLO LAZIVA.

Let me be the first person here to say::welcome: .

I have an idea that you will fit right in here on the forum. I am looking to reading your stories and seeing some of your videos. :bouncybou

hello Lazvia! thats a really cool name BTW ;)

welcome to TMF and hope you have fun here!

Hello Lazvia and welcome to the forum, feel free to add me.

Welcome to the TMF, Laziva, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum, Laziva. I hope you have a good time interacting with everybody. :)

Well welcome to the Assylum, Laziva. Please remember to leave your sanity (and shoes) at the door :D

is Laziva Stars you're real name bc that seems like to awesome of a name to be true lol

Hello Laziva and welcome.
I've seen you get tickled by Skely and I must say that I'm a big fan :yourock:
Keep up the good work!

Howdy, Laziva. Good to have another inmate at the asylum.....:devil2:

Christopher

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back