• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hello

Lee?

Hi all,

So, obviously I am new here. To be honest, I am not sure if I really am into tickling. Recently, a man I've been with confided in me that he is really into tickling, so I said I would give it a go. He only likes to tickle me and that works fine by me because I am definitely on the submissive side. I actually really enjoy it, but I'm not sure if it's because of the actual tickling or because I get a great deal of satisfaction by gratifying him. I guess it doesn't matter, as long as we are both having fun, but I thought I would check this whole tickling thing out anyway.

Welcome too the forum. That's awesome that your open to new things and accepting of others. :D

Well hello there! :wavingguy

I think it's super cool that you're so accepting! Here's to hoping you have a lot of fun here! :drinkup:

Welcome the the forum. Perhaps hanging out here and getting to know others will give you a better insight to your enjoyment of being tickled. :)

Welcome to the TMF, Lee?, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome! We are happy you could join us. If you ever have questions, everyone here is certain to lend a hand. Have fun.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back