• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office Tickling (FM/F, FF/M)

gigglegal76

2nd Level Red Feather
Ok be nice guys as this is my 1st story in a very long time.....May post a part 2 but we'll see.

OFFICE TICKLING

My name is Kelly, single, and have a great career. I work in a big office doing Data Entry. I’ve been there for just over 20 years now.*
My department has been quite swamped since one person decided to leave the job after 10 years. Carrie, my boss, has tried to hire men who she thinks I might like. She’s been trying to set me up for years but things just haven’t worked out so here I am, still single and looking.* “I promise you Kelly that you won’t be disappointed at all this time”, says Carrie as she winks at me. “He’ll be starting this coming Monday”. I just roll my eyes at her and think that this will be just another disappointment to me. I just hope that he’s a good worker and can help us get caught up on our work.
Monday morning rolls around and I really don’t want to go to work today. I’m really not looking forward to training another person.*I get up and get ready for work. I’m wearing a black skirt, white dress shirt, nude colored nylons and my black heels. My long straight brown hair flows down the middle of my back.*
I get to work a little early so I check my emails. My friend Shana who's also a co-worker arrives. “Good morning Kelly how was your weekend”? “It was alright, nothing too exciting happened. I just rented a few movies and lounged around”. What did you do, I asked. “Like you, nothing exciting.” Shana sits down next to me and plops her feet on my desk. She has the most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen. Size 7 feet, pretty toes that are painted red and a toe ring on her middle toe. “I see that you got a pedicure over the weekend”. “Yes I did. You should really come with me sometime”, she says. “Maybe I will but you know what I think about those. My feet are just too sensitive to have anyone touch them”. Shana giggles…"Well I need to get to work. How about we take the same lunch break today Kelly”. Sure that sounds good. I’ll see you in a little bit.
A few moments later a tall handsome guy walks over to me. He stands about 5’10”, short brown hair, clean shaven face, dressed in khaki pants, navy blue shirt, navy socks and shoes. My heart skips a beat. “Hello my name is Jack” as he extends his hand out to shake mine. “Hi Jack my name is Kelly. I’ll be your trainer here. Please follow me and I’ll show you around and introduce you to a few people”. After showing Jack around I set him up on the desk next to mine and I excuse myself for a brief moment. Carrie has just arrived and I need to go talk with her for a moment. “OH MY GOD Carrie!!! You’ve done excellent this time. He’s just perfect but I’m not going to jump into anything this time until I really get to know him inside and out…Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”*
I return back to my desk and I ask Jack to come closer so I can show him how to input orders into the computer. His cologne smells so good. I start to input an order while Jack takes notes. “Can you please show me that part again, he asks. “Sure no problem. Jack scoots as close as he can to me. I just can’t stop thinking about how good he smells. It’s a big turn on.
After showing Jack how to input some orders I let him give it a try by himself while I watch over. “You’re doing a great job Jack. You sure do catch on fairly fast. Take some more orders and if you get stuck on any please let me know.” “Thank you Kelly, you’re a great teacher”.*
It’s lunchtime now and I meet with Shana. “Do you mind if I ask Jack to join us” I ask. “No I don’t mind at all. Besides he’s new and really doesn’t know anyone here” says Shana. I invite Jack to come with us for lunch and he accepts.
It’s summertime. Shana and I always has lunch at a local park.*
Once we arrive we get a couple of blankets out of the trunk along with our lunch. We pick a spot where not many people are around. “So Jack may I ask how old you are and your status” Shana asks. “Sure, I’m 26 and I'm single”. He looks over at Kelly’s feet that are now shoeless and raises his eyebrows. Shana notices and ask Jack if he’d like to see something. “Sure whatcha gonna show me”? Shana grabs one of Kelly’s feet and rakes her nails up and down the sole. AHHAHAHAHAHA HAOAHOAHOAHOA HHOEHOEHHOHOEOE squeals Kelly as she tries to pull her foot away. Shana continues to tickle Kelly’s foot. “Do you mind if I join in” asks Jack. “The more the merrier” says Shana. Now 20 fingers on Kelly’s feet. AHAHOOEHO HOEAOHOEHAOHOAE STOP IT YOU TWO..HEHOAHOEHAH HOEHOAOHE HOEOEOEHOE. Trying to get her feet away. Shana straddles Kelly and Jack takes both feet into his lap. Shana starts tickling Kelly slowly up and down her sides, belly and armpits. Jack continues to tickle Kelly’s feet. AHHEOEAHOH HEOAHOEOAH HEOHAOHOAEOH MMMMMMMMM HEOHAHOE HOEAOHOEHOAHOEHOE “Get off of me you guys!!!!” But the more Kelly begs the more tickling she gets. Shana lifts up Kelly’s shirt and blows raspberries on her stomach…HHHEHOEHOEHOE HHOEOEHOEHOEHHE HOHEOHOEHE stop it Shana!!!! AHHOAO HEHOAOHOEAHOHOE HEHAOOAEOE. Jack starts to suck on Kelly’s nyloned feet while his fingers race up and down her sole. MMMMMMMMMM MMMMM HOEHEAO HO EHOEAHOHEHOEAO MMMMMMMMM
After about a ½ hour Shana and Jack stop tickling Kelly. “Would you guys like to come over my place after work” asks Shana. “Sure” says Kelly. “How about we order some pizza”? Sounds great replies Kelly and Jack.
It’s now 5pm and everyone leaves for work except for Shana, Kelly and Jack. “Jack you can ride with me if you’d like” says Kelly. “Sure!” says Jack.*
“Just give me a few minutes here to close up for the day” Kelly says. “I’ll meet you two in the parking lot”.
Shana and Jack are waiting for the elevator. Kelly quickly turns off all the lights and locks up behind her. She races for the express elevator and takes it down to the basement to the secret room.
Inside the elevator where Jack and Shana are it stops midway. Shana looks at Jack who asks “What’s going on”? The lights go out and the emergency light comes on. “This happens all the time Jack..Don’t worry it’ll all be working in just a moment”.
Shana was right and the elevator lights came back on and it started going down again. The doors open. Jack tells Shana that this doesn’t look like the floor that they need to get off at. “Yes it is. We just have to go through the basement and it leads to a door that will let us outside into the parking lot”. Jack follows Shana. “Here we are. Just through the door and out to the parking lot”.*
When Shana opens the door Jack is quite puzzled at what he sees.*
It’s a dark room lit by candles, padded walls so it’s sound-proofed, bondadge table, stocks and a table with lotions, feathers, sonic care and some other things. “I thought this was the way out. What are you guys doing? I’m getting the hell out of here” cries Jack. He starts sprinting away and tries to find the stairs but he forgets the way him and Shana came. “Ohhhhh Jack, come out, come out where ever you are” cries Kelly. Shana and Kelly spots a shadow on the wall. “I think that’s him” whispers Shana. Once we come closer to the shadow we do realize that it is Jack. We pounce on him and bring him back to that dark room. “You guys get off of me. What are you going to do to me?” cries Jack. “Oh don’t you worry we have lots in store for you” says Kelly.
As they enter the room and the door closes Kelly and Shana lay Jack up on the table. Kelly grabs his feet and takes off his shoes. Shana takes his arms and restrains them above his head to the bondage table. “What, What are you guys doing? Let me go” cries Jack. Shana and Kelly tone out Jack’s pleas. Kelly puts Jack’s feet into the stocks and makes sure that he’s secured. “Do you know what you have gotten yourself into Jack” asks Kelly. “Shana and I love to make new people feel welcomed here at work, especially handsome guys like you”. “Welcomed?! I don’t feel very comfortable restrained here and I sure don’t know what you girls have in mind”.* “Oh don’t worry about a thing Jack. Kelly and I promise not to hurt you in any way and we give you our word on that”.

Jack closes his eyes and just thinks about what the girls are going to do to him. He’s worried in a way but in another sense he’s excited. Kelly goes down to Jack’s socked feet. She sniffs up and down the soles. Gagging. “Peeeeeeeeeee Ewieeeeeeeee” she says. “You have the worse smelling feet I’ve ever smelt”! Jack tries to pull his feet away but can’t because he’s in the stocks. “Stop smelling my feet you freak” yells Jack. Kelly starts dragging her nails slowly up and down both his soles. AHAHOEHOAHOE AOEHAOHOE AOHOEHAO MMMMMHEOAHEHAOHEAOHEA Stop tickling my feet!!! Cries Jack. Tickling his left sole Kelly bites the top of the right socked foot pulling off Jack’s sock and spits it out onto the floor. Dragging her nails up and down his sole and making small circles in the arch. AHAHOEHAHOEA HEOAHEHOAOHOEAHAE Noooooooo Please nooooooo AHOEHAOEHAOEHAO EHAOHOEHAEOOEAO. “Shana do you want to come and sniff Jack’s feet and see if I’m correct when I say these are the smelliest feet ever”? “Sure”…Shana goes down to Jack’s left foot and smells up and down the socked sole. “Oh My God!! You’re right Kelly these are VERY stinky, stinky feet”. Shana holds her nose as she licks up and down Jack’s right sole…sliding her tongue in and out between the toes. Kelly continues to run her nails up and down the left sole eyeing the electric toothbrush that’s near by. Grabbing the electric toothbrush and letting the bristles tickle up and down Jack’s foot. Holding the toes back to make the skin tighter. AAAAHHEOAHEOHOAE HOEOAHOEHOAHHOE HOEAOHOEHOAOEHOHOAHO GOD NOOOOOOO HEHAOHHOEHAOHHOEAHEAEOHAEHOEAO STOP!!! HEHEHOAEHOHEAHOAEHOHEAAEOHEAHOAO cries Jack. Shana asks Kelly if she thinks that Jack has on too much clothes. “Yes I believe that he does”. Shana takes a pair of scissors and starts cutting off Jack’s pants. “Don’t cut my pants off!!” Jack yells. Shana doesn’t listen to him. She continues to cut off his shirt, leaving him in just his whitie tighties. Kelly giggles. “My my what tight whitie tighties you have on today”. Shana starts to tickle Jack’s armpits with her nails. AAHAHHAHOEHAHOEHOA HOEOAHOEAOHAOHOEHOAHOE HOEOHAOHEHOAEHOHAEO No no not there! EHAOHEAO EHOOAHOEOA HEOAHEOAHAEOAE. Kelly reaches for some honey and slowly drips it onto Jack’s feet…Rubbing it in good with a stiff paint brush. AHEHOAHHOEA HEHOAHOEHAOAEO HEOAHHOEAHOAEHO HEOHAOHOEHOAEHAOE omg I’m gonna die, cries Jack. HEAOHOEOA HEOAHOEHOAMMMMMMMM HEHAOOEHAOEAOHEOAHE HOEHOAHOEHAOHAOEMMMMM. Shana is sliding her fingers up and down his sides and around his belly, back up to the armpits while Kelly licks off the honey very slowly off his feet. AHHOEOAHEAOHOE HOEAOHOEAO HEAOHOEAHO HOEHOAHOAE HEHOAHHEHAEHOAHEOA Shana looks down towards Jack’s underwear. Laughing and pulling on the elastic of his underwear “heheheh someone is getting quite excited”. She then tears them off leaving Jack naked. Kelly joins Shana as they both start tickling Jack inbetween his legs, running a soft feather over Jack’s cock and balls. AHHHHAHAOAO HOEHOAHOAEH MMMMMMMM HEAHOEHAOHOEAHOE HEOAHOEHAO HEHOOEHAOHEAO MMMMMMMMMM Stop it you two. Just stop! Let me go now! Cries Jack. The girls both lick up and down his hardness and continues to run the feather over Jack’s balls. HEOAHOEA HEHAOHOEHAOAHOEHEAO MMMMMMM HEOAHHOEHAOHOEOAHOE HOEOAHOEHO MMMMMMMMM. Kelly stands over Jack looking down at him while Shana continues to suck his cock. Leaning down to his ear Kelly whispers “Oh Jack, what have you gotten yourself into here”? Sliding her tongue in and out of his ear. “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, what do you think”? Nibbling on each side of his neck. MMMMMMMMMMMM Yes yes yes I agree!! MMMMMMMMMM releasing himself. The girls look at each other and gives high fives. “I think we have done quite well Kelly”. “Now just wait until next time Jack” says snickering Kelly……..

Very well written I could almost feel it on my own feet when u described them licking the honey off his feet.

heheh I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I was pretty nervous about posting it.

Very nice story, GG, and i'm glad to know that I'm the inspiration for the Jack character. The character was almost like me, with the exception of the smelliest feet ever lol!

Hehe, that was fun!

I must admit it did throw me now and again when the narrative jumps from 1st to 3rd person and some of the dialogue could have been broken up. I am also not a huge fan of writing out laughter.

However, I loved the playful eroticism of it all and Jack's "ordeal" at the end. Such sweet suffering eh?

I hope you write some more stories. :)

Very nice and erotic..... I hope u indeed do decide to write a part 2 and continue your writing as you definitely have a natural talent for it!!!!! Gr8 Job!!!!!

Thanks for the comments. I really do appreciate them. I am still thinking about writing part 2 of this story but I don't know. We shall see if Jack and Kelly do end up together or not.

Wow! I really liked your story. Rarely do female writers cover females worshiping male feet, which I find hot because it's easy as a male to think about being in that position.

Very nice! Always great to see a fun f/m story from a female perspective. Your siggy pic rocks, by the way!!

I was very inspire by a special friend to write this story. Glad I'm starting to get some nice feedback about it as I was kinda starting to think that maybe I just should have kept this as part of my own collection.

Thanks unit glad you like my siggy ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back