• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happenings at Crydun's Lair, Part Two: Across the Pond....

crydun

Verified
to a very special Brit... Here you are sweetie...

Happenings at Crydun’s Lair, Part Two:

It was an early morning at the shop, even for me. I had to open extra early because I had a special guest coming in from across the pond. Yes, that’s right. I said, across the pond. Seems my popularity had not only reached beyond New York but beyond the US as well.
Dan was of average height, had light brown hair and deep brown eyes. We had been discussing this little meeting for a while now and it was finally coming to pass. My nerves were a jangle of anticipation and anxiety as I muddled my way through the day at the shop. Though I would never let on, I found myself feeling more impatient with customer’s bantering in the coffee shop. Granted, it was something they always did that I normally enjoyed and participated in. Today, however, I went through the motions while a male British accent ran through my mind.
The day seemed to crawl as I made my rounds in the store. When five o’clock came, my anticipation heightened. He was due here at three o’clock in the afternoon, his time which was six in the evening my time. I began preparations to close down the shop. It had been such a long day after all. I couldn’t focus and I seemed to be clumsier than usual. Things got knocked about, I nearly fell over customers twice and was about to do so for the third time when I heard a voice behind me. “ How are you this fine evening?”
I froze in my location. “Very well, thank you. And yourself?”
“Very well, also. Thanks. Though a bit nervous.”
I reached over and patted him on the shoulder. “That’s quite normal for a man in your position. Why don’t you have a seat here and I’ll get you some coffee. Just till I close up shop.”
“Very well then.” He found a small round table over in the corner and sat down, unnoticed in the crowd by everyone but me. I quickly poured the coffee and brought it to him. “Here you are sir! On the house!”
He nodded and sipped on the cup of coffee. “Thank you… Ma’am.”
I got the jab and smiled to myself. “Sorry about that. I serve businessmen all day. It just comes natural, I guess.”
“I guess.”
I spent the last hour tending to customers and bidding them farewell for the evening. When six o’clock arrived and the last customer had left, I hurriedly changed the sign from “Open” to “Closed” and went to the back room. Once there, I turned the heated massage table on medium heat and went back out into the main area.
He must have heard me coming because he looked up from his paper. “Are you ready for me, yet?”
“Yes. Follow me.”
He nodded and followed me to the back room. I stepped over to the linen closet and pulled out a pair of well-worn khaki shorts. “The bathroom is right across the hall. Throw these on and meet me in here.” He nodded and left.
“Ready?” He stood in the doorway, the rest of his clothes in a bag.
“Yes. I’ll take that bag and you make yourself comfortable on that table.”
He walked over to the table and stretched out on it. “Ahhhh, nice and warm.” He exhaled, enjoying the warmth on his bottom.
“Comfy?” I inquired, my voice filling with the anticipation I felt.
“Yeah. I’m ready.” He smiled warmly at me, his lips twitching a bit.
I walked over to the linen closet again and pulled out the restraints from the velvet box they called home. I brought them back over to the table and strapped them onto the metal hooks under the table. I brought them over and wrapped them around each ankle. Then I walked toward the head of the bed. “Lift those arms up, please.” He obeyed, his arms making a triangle at the head of the bed. I secured the second set of restraints around the wrists.
“Here we go,” I said slyly.
“Here we go,” he repeated, a hint of nervousness in his voice.
I grabbed the bottle of baby oil and squeezed some into my hands. I glided my well-oiled hands up and down each foot. His body tensed at the motion and he took in small gasps. This continued as my hands made their way slowly up the rest of his body. Occasionally, a small giggle would erupt from his lips as I finished with the oil.
My fingers were ready now and I dragged my fingers up and down the soles of his feet simultaneously.
“hheehehehhehehehehhe” His foot was taut and tense as I spidered all over the foot, alternating the pace. “hehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehe”
I moved up the body, one part at a time, my senses delighting in his uninhibited laughter. When I got to the inner thighs, the laughter became much heavier and the movements much more resistant. My fingers spidered the inside of the thigh. “HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”
“Aha! That’s more like it, pet. That’s what I want to hear!” I continued my work, my hands alternating the pace on the inner thighs. “HAHAHFHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA”
“Awww, what’s the matter, pet? Does that… Tickle?”
“ahahahahhahahahhahYesssssittttttdoesssssshaahhahahahhahahaaha”
“Good then. We’ll continue as planned.”
My fingers inched their way up until they found his hips and then dug in. What followed was a gale of laughter that made me very glad there was a closed sign on the door. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOOAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAOOOOOOOOOOAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAA”
“Wow. I think I’ve got a live one here!!!”
“ohhh really? Do you suppose??” I could feel the smile before I saw it…
“Ohh, you’ll pay for that, Sherlock, Indeed you will.”
My fingers dug into the hips again while I pulled the rest of my body onto the table. My toes, which were warm, having just been taken out of fleece socks, grazed the inner thighs. The results, of course, were incredible… “AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOTTTTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHABOTHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHA”
I continued my work, alternating the pace and frequency at both stations. Dan’s face, which was now beyond pink, was lit up like a Christmas tree, though occasionally making an O with his mouth due to the intensity of it all.
This went on for an hour when I decided it was time to go for the kill. My fingers spidered up his body until they arrived at their destination: the ribs. I dug in, spidering up and down the ribs. Meanwhile my toes moved away from the thighs and up to the hips, making circular motions inside the hip pockets. The minute my fingers hit the ribs, the results were explosive…as I knew they would be. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAAA*GASPING FOR AIR*AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHOAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”
The laughter became more and more frantic as I continued, secretly basking in the pleasure of my lee’s frantic attempts for me to stop.. even though I knew he didn’t REALLY want me to. It’s the same dilemma all lees face. The paradoxical pendulum that comes with tickling: the one hand would give anything for it to stop. The other hand would give anything for it to continue. I knew just which buttons to press to make him submit and I was about to press them.
My fingers danced up and down the ribs moving closer to the pits each time until they found their way inside the hollows of the pits. My fingers, which were tired but nimble, made spirals inside the hollows causing a rippling effect. You see, the pits were slightly less sensitive, though not much less. This allowed my lee time to breathe slightly. Then, I allowed my fingers to dart back and forth between the pits and ribs. The ultimate torture. I call it the Lethal Combo. Pits, ribs, pits, ribs, etc.. This resulted in a beautiful effect. “HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahhahhahahhhhahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAahahahhahahhhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhahhahahahahhahahhahaahhahhahahahhahahahahAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
I knew he was getting very weak. So, it was time to remind him that he had options. “One word, pet. Say the word and I stop. Don’t and I continue. It’s quite simple, really.”
His eyes pleaded for mercy. “B…but..”
I held up my hand. “No time for small talk…”
Not hearing the word I wanted, I continued my work, my fingers darting back and forth between ribs and pits, while my toes grazed the hipbone. This created a sort of rhythmic dance for my body. Ribs, pits, ribs, pits, hips, ribs, pits, hips, …etc. The results were simply beautiful. “AHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……..”
His resolve was weakening. It wouldn’t be long now. I knew it. He knew it. It was just a matter of getting him to admit it out loud. I dug my fingers into the ribs, causing a minor explosion inside him. AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*bucking and thrashing wildly*AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHOKKKKOKKKKKAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAMISSSSSSSSSSSSSTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHMISSSSSSTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”
I stopped immediately, sat up, and looked at him. He was a deep shade of pink, his eyes were watery and he was drenched in sweat. Another successful day, it appeared. I slid off the table, went to the foot of the bed and unlocked each restraint. Then, I went to the head of the bed and repeated the same motion. He was free now. Yet, he was still laying limply on the table.
“You okay, pet?” I was slightly afraid I’d overdone it.
He nodded and then spoke, his voice a hoarse whisper. “Thank you.. Mistress.”
“Did you enjoy yourself?’
“Hell yes,” his eyes shone now with that familiar look I get from a lee after a session: a mix of gratitude, relief and fatigue. Tickle lust, I called it.
Eventually, he slid slowly off the table, grabbed the white plastic bag off the floor and went into the restroom across the hall. After a short while, he came out, fully dressed, and other than a still faint flush on his cheeks, looked perfectly normal. “Thanks for a wonderful evening, Mistress.”
“Thank you as well.” My voice held a hint of sadness as it always did when a lee was leaving.
He seemed to read my mind. “I will be back, Mistress….”
“I’m counting on it, Dan…
He waved good-bye then, went out the back door and disappeared down the street. I readied myself and went out the same door. It was time to go home. I stood and waved my arms up and down until a big yellow taxi appeared in front of me. I got in and headed home after another long day at Crydun’s Lair.

Come back soon for another installment!

I'm loving this series. You're an excellent writer. It would be such fun to visit your store!

thanks! glad you liked. I will be writing a new installment soon!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back