• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--Angel77!! The Member Interview Thread.

RobAce

Verified
Greetings one and all.

As I promised...I deliver, a great interview with a member I am honored to be getting to know better. She's sweet, she's sassy, a great person and even better friend.
Granted I am again a little late on on this edition, I promise you dear readers that the wait is worth it.
So let me stop my rambling and get to it...
This edition of Eight Things About...

Eight Things About.................Angel77!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. You have been a member here for several years but only recently began posting more often. Any particular reason or is it a matter of more time now than before?

Actuallly, there are a few reasons for this. One was I finally got to the point with myself where I wanted to really reach out and befriend others who were like me. I'd see the bonds and friendship that people had with one another and I thought it would be cool to actually chat with these guys and make friends! The biggest reason though was because I was focusing on my mother. As many of you already know, my mother passed away last year after a long and courageous battle with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I'd go to work during the day and then head over to my parent's house to help care for her in the evenings and nights. As anyone who has dealt with a terminally ill parent, you know what this is like. It's emotionally and physically exhausting. If I had any time to myself, I usually napped. My mom was my priority and I was so blessed to have had that precious time with her. I certainly wouldn't have traded that for anything.

2. Just how handsome is kered? Seriously though, what do you look for in a long term relationship? And to add to that, is it a need or a bonus that they are comfortable with this fetish?

Kered is very handsome! (Note to Kered - you can make payments for above statement in the form of cash, check or money order). :p In all seriousness, Kered is a great and handsome guy who never fails to make me smile! I can certainly see why he has so many friends on the forum and I'm happy to call him my friend as well. :twohugs:
As for what I look for in a long term relationship, I'm pretty simple. I would want someone who knew how to make me feel like I was special to him. Someone who had a sense of humor and could make me laugh. Someone who appreciated the simple things in life and who knew brought the best out in me. Pretty much what I think most people would want in a relationship. It would definitely be a bonus to have someone you're in a relationship with accept your fetish. Even if he/she wasn't one of us, just having the open mind to want to share in it now and then would be awesome! Just remember to share in their interests as well. I don't think that I could be in a relationship where someone would make me feel like a freak though, whether it was for ticking or any other reason. I would definitely need acceptance for who I am. He wouldn't have to share a tickling fetish....but just be accepting of who I am. I've lucked out in past relationships because without even saying a word, I've been tickled like crazy by every single guy I've dated. I must be a magnet for that.

3. Are there any aspects of our fetish that turn you off?

Not so much a turn off as it is an annoyance. I hate the fact that we're "hidden." So many other fetishes are talked about openly and nobody bats an eye. It's just cool and kinky to them. I've had friends who have told me that they have gotten spanked or tried anal for the first time or my one friend was excited to show me the handcuffs she bought and how her guy was in for an exciting night. I've had friends talk about trying BDSM because they saw it in a movie. I would love to be able to say to them, "Oh yeah? Sounds hot but tonight I'm going to be tied up and tickled out of my mind!" Perhaps one day, right?

4. You are a person that seems to draw a lot of strength from your family bonds. Is this something that helps you be yourself?

Absolutely! My family is everything to me. We have been through so much and have helped one another realize how strong we really are. We encourage one another to always be true to who we are and we accept others for who they are too. This was taught at an early age and it still carries over. Yep, I'm still encouraged to be my crazy self.

5. Do you find anything on the forum intimidating?

Nah, not really. I've seen the arguments about cliques and all that jazz but to be honest, I've never seen it. Pretty much anyone that I've ever reached out to has responded with such kindness and friendship. Yeah, sometimes you don't get a response but you know what? That's life! No bigs! If anything, I think the forum is very welcoming!

6. Do you have any fears about ever being "outed", as in this fetish.

For sure. I think most of us feel that way.

7. What is the strangest compliment anyone has ever given you.

Hmmm.....let's see. I was told that my handwriting was hot before. Whatever that means. :jester:
And this one guy loved my eyebrows. Interesting.

8. And lastly, as always....if you could have dinner with any 3 people, living or dead....who would they be and why?

My mom. Because I miss her more than I thought I could ever miss anyone. She was such a beautiful human being. I'd give anything to share a meal with her because in the last few years, she was usually too sick to eat so dinner with her would be something I haven't done in years. Just to look at her, hear her voice, hear her advice (she gave the best). No matter what, she always made sure you knew how grateful she was to have you in her life.....I'd give anything for that chance to spend more time with her.

My pap. Because he had a way to make everything seem like it was going to be ok. He made you feel like you could handle anything and if you needed help, he was there for you. Not to mention he was the funniest guy ever! Man, was he funny! He was awesome and I miss him so much.

Jim Morrison. Because I love him. I think he was so incredibly talented and the way the put his thoughts and experiences into words...........too cool! I'd love to hear his thoughts about my life lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to thank Angel77 for taking the time to do this edition of ETA with me. She truly is an amazing person and I feel honored that she agreed to share a little bit of herself with all of us. :ty:

As always please feel free to leave comments and enjoy reading this ETA.

Until next time....thank you for reading.

Another awesome interview....Thanks for sharing with us Angel!

Awesome to read about one of my very favorite people. Nice job, Rob and Jaime! :)

Wonderful interview! :couch:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us, Angel. :D

Nice work, Rob and Angel.

And I often wonder what The Lizard King would've thought of todays society. What with our i-phones, texting, reality shows, etc.

Drew

A very good pick for an ETA, and as always an interesting read! :)

Thanks guys! :grouphug:

It was super nice that Rob thought of me. :) I really appreciated the opportunity to share a bit more about myself.

That was a wonderful interview but why do women insist on blurting out the truth about me? Embarassing.

Great interview!!! Many thanks to both Rob and Angel for sharing this with all of us.

That was a wonderful interview but why do women insist on blurting out the truth about me? Embarassing.

Just make sure that check is in the mail, my friend...... :p

Thankies. :blush:

Kudos to Mr. Rob for having some great questions, as he always does. :)

Wonderful interview, thanks Rob and Angel. I can relate to some of what you went through with your mom, Angel, and I find it encouraging that you are so frank and sincere about it. Thanks for the compelling read!

Very nice Interview Rob and thanks for sharing with us Angel!

Its always tough when a dearly loved family member passes away. Remember the time you had to spend with her! Big hugs!

Great interview. I really enjoyed reading your very honest, candid responses. It was a pleasure to learn more about you, Angel.

Awesome interview Miss Angel! :twohugs: Nice questions Rob! :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back