• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lori's secret

angeloftickles

OK first off this is my first post, and i hope i did it right, if not please forgive me, and also this is my first tickling story ive ever written, so if you have any constructive criticism please throw it my way, thanx. :)

Lori was a slender 18 year old girl who was very popular in school. She was any guys dream, she stood 5'5 tall and had a small waist and small but perky breasts that often poked through the cheerleading sweater she wore to pep rally's and football games. Her long honey blonde hair accentuated her pretty face and sea green eyes. She could be seen often with a different guy almost every other week. Boys did not last long with her, but it wasn't because they weren't cute enough or popular. In fact even Lori herself didn't know why she lost interest in boys so quickly. She did know one thing, she had a deep secret that she could never allow anyone to know. She was ticklish, but that wasn't her secret, her secret was that she desired to be tickled. She loved the feeling of being helpless and being tickled until she thought she couldn't take anymore. Sadly this had never happened, even though whenever she was out on a date with one of her boyfriends she would wear shirts that were sleeveless and showed her midriff, short mini skirts and slinky sandals, but none of the boys she dated seemed to show an interest in tickling her senseless. She would stretch herself along their lap and raise her hands high above her head in hopes her boyfriend would find it irresistable to tickle her side or under her arm. They would give her a little poke here and there but backed off quickly when she would squirm and giggle and tell them how ticklish she was. Perhaps this was partly why she lost interest in boys so quick.
One day Lori had finished cheerleading practice when her friend Shiela came up to her and proposed she stay the night. Lori thought a minute and agreed. Shiela was a tickler and Lori knew it, although Shiela had never tickled Lori, she knew that Shiela was a lesbian and often got girls into her room and she would tickle them silly before any sexual action took place. "It enhances their orgasm" Shiela would say.
After practice Lori and Shiela went first to Lori's house so she could get some things, then they headed off to the store because Shiela said she wanted to get a new cd. By the time they got back to Shielas house it was late and Shielas parents had gone out being it was a Friday night. Lori had no idea what Shiela had in mind. For a long time Shiela had imagined getting Lori into her bedroom and tying her up and tickle torturing her to no end and showing her how much of a good time another woman could give her. She had everything set up, she had handcuffs around the 4 posts of her bed and oil on the bedside stand.
When they got upstairs, Shiela started planning on how she would get Lori totally naked. Then Lori had put on some music. "Hey Lori, we should have a stripping contest." said Shiela. "A what?" said Lori. "You heard me, a stripping contest, you start." said Shiela. And she sauntered over and turned up the music. With no complaints Lori started to strip slowly while dancing to the music. Pretty soon she was totally naked dancing around the bed. Shiela saw her chance and tackled Lori and wrestled her to the bed. Shiela outweighed Lori by 15 pounds and managed to get Loris hands into the cuffs. Immediately Lori started to struggle. "Hey whats the big idea?" said Lori. "Oh just a little bit of fun is all." cooed Shiela while she continued to cuff Loris feet. "What kind of fun requires me to be tied naked to your bed?" retorted Lori. Then it dawned on her, Shiela had planned this. "What are you going to do to me?" asked Lori now becoming a little worried. "Shiela grinned largely and said "You know what i always brag about in the locker room." Then Lori realized that Shiela had planned to tickle her. She started to struggle harder, she wasn't sure she would like being tickled by another girl. "Oh stop struggling, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to TICKLE you!" said Shiela as she warmed some oil between her hands. "I'll scream Shiela I swear I will." "Go ahead and scream, no one can hear you. Mom and dad are gone for the night, and the neighbors on both sides are on vacation." said Shiela.
Then she began to apply the oil to Lori's body, and she wriggled her fingers over Lori's ribs purposely to get a reaction out of her. "Shiela stop right now, I mean it." giggled Lori. But Shiela merely nodded her head and said "Well the oil is on now, I think its time to begin."
With that Shiela took her fingers and wriggled them above Loris armpits. She started lightly, letting her fingers slide over the hairless skin. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA Shiela stAAAHHPPPP!!!" laughed Lori. She was always very ticklish on her upper body and light tickling was the worst. But Shiela continued tickling her and scrabbling her fingers up and down the hollow of her armpit. "NOOOO SHIELAAAAAAA!!" Lori screamed as Shielas hands drifted down to the sides of her breasts. "Tickle tickle tickle." cooed Shiela. The verbal taunting made the tickling worse and Lori begged for her to stop. She tossed her head from side to side and screamed and laughed and wriggled her body trying to get away from the tickling. But she wasn't going anywhere, the handcuffs held her wrists fast. "Oh i see you can move a little too much." said Shiela. "I'll give you a break but just a tiny one." said Shiela as she stripped down herself. Then she straddled Lori so she couldn't buck her hips so much. Then she took her right hand and grabbed Lori's left arm and held it up high and tight so her entire side was pulled taught. Then she reached around with her left hand and tickled Lori's side. She didn't poke or prod, she simply spider tickled her sides. This drove Lori crazy. She struggled harder but the tickling continued. "OH my what a ticklish girl you are." exclaimed Sheila. "I think i will keep tickling right here for a while." "NOOOO Sheila STAAAHPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD NOOOO NO NOOOOO!!!" pleaded Lori. "Oh you aren't done yet." said Shelia. "I am going to tickle you and tickle you." Then she lifted herself and took both of her hands and squeezed the soft spot between Lori's ribs and hip. "Tickle tickle tickle my little tickle slave." cooed Sheila."NOOOO, SHIELA PLEEEEASSE!!! OH GOD IT TICKLES STOPPPPP!!!" pleaded Lori, she was laughing so hard she was crying. Surely she couldn't tolerate much more of this. But Sheila was skilled at tickling and knew what peoples thresh holds were and Lori hadnt reached hers yet. She continued to tickle poor Lori's upper body over and over. Finally she jumped off Lori who was sweaty and still giggling even though the tickling had stopped. "I'll be right back, but you arent done yet." said Sheila. Lori recovered but didnt try to get away, she had learned it was useless and all she could do was lay there and take the tickling. Sheila returned with an electric toothbrush and turned it on. Lori looked up in shock as Sheilas eyes got an evil look to them. Then she took the toothbrush and used it on Lori's groin. Lori started to buck and squirm. "Ohh NOOOO NOT THEREEE, PLEEAASSSEEEE SHEILAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA, NOOO!!" Lori screamed. This tickled more than ever, she tried to close her legs but she was spread eagle and there was no way she was stopping this. Then Shelia took the toothbrush and went up to Lori's nipples and brushed it over them. Lori went into sensation overload, because Shelia had taken her other hand and was tickling Lori's ribs. The toothbrush didnt tickle the nipples but it felt good and made Lori moan as her nipples became erect. Sheila noticed her slave moaning more than laughing so she proceeded to put down the toothbrush. She then moved to Lori's feet and scrabbled her fingers over Lori's sensetive soles. "OOH NOOO, NOT THERE!! NOT MY FEEEEEET!" Lori managed to spurt out between laughs and guffaws. "OH this is the best part." said Sheila as she tickled and tickled. She tickled Lori's feet for 5 minutes nonstop. By this time Lori's body had almost gone limp and her laughs had changed. Sheila knew that Lori had reached her thresh hold. She looked up between Lori's legs and noticed the glistening skin. Lori had become obviously turned on. "My dear you are ready for the finish line." said Sheila. All Lori could do was nod her throat was sore from laughing and screaming. Sheila slid her hands up between Lori's legs and found her clit, and slowly began massaging it using Lori's own juices to lubricate her fingers. Lori started to moan but Sheila was not done. Sheila then noticed Lori's perky nipples and bent over and took one into her mouth and sucked on it and teased it with her tongue. Lori moaned louder and writhed her hips beneath Sheilas carressing finger that continued to play with Lori's clit. Then Sheila took her other hand and lightly tickled Lori's armpit. Lori squirmed and giggled but was also moaning at the same time. The sensations on her body were overpowering. Her mind was buzzing. She moaned and giggled louder as Sheila continued to tickle the side of her breast and ribs while her finger carressed and played gently with her clit. The sucking mouth on her nipple was now gently biting and teasing. Finally the sensations were too much and Lori's body bucked and her laughing moans turned to an open mouthed silent scream as her body orgasmed the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced before. Sheila smiled, she had accomplished something she had been dreaming about for years. Lori was so spent she just laid there for a minute. She then looked up at Sheila and said "That was intense." "I know, now its your turn." said Sheila. "My turn?" said lori. Sheila took out her key and uncuffed Lori. "Well, move so I can get in there, I want the same treatment." smiled Shiela. Lori happily moved out of the way. And while Sheila laid down, Lori smiled evily to herself and though "It's payback time."

First posts don't get much better than that!:D

Welcome to the TMF, that was a truly awsome first tickling story. My first tickling story was terrible! The description of Lori in the begining was very good although as you got futher into the action, for instance when they were stripping, the descriptions seemed to lessen. I know myself when writing tickling stories, as do other writers I've spoken to, that all we want to do is write the tickling scenes but we've still got to type up all that pesky other stuff aswell, that would be my only piece of constructive criticism, hope it helps.:)

Again, truly awsome first post.

-Mantis.:D

Wow.

Make it a bit more non consensual and this would be a CLASSIC

Tron

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back