• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflections on a tickling life by a mature woman

RosieCreek

TMF Poster
It all started when I was about 6 and my 13 year old brother tossed me on the bed, held me down and tickled my tummy unmercifully until I truly felt I was in danger of losing my mind. There finally came a brief pause, but I could feel his fingers starting up again and I knew I would be toast, so when I started crying, he finally let me go.
This episode was life altering in 2 ways. First, it created a deep, humiliating secret and second, I wanted to experience that out of control, agonizingly ticklish sensation again! Just not from my brother or any other family member. That same night, I used the arm of my stuffed bear to try and re-create it, but as everyone knows, it’s impossible to tickle ourselves. Looking back, I believe there was a bit of PTSD involved, because I re-lived that same episode many times a day for years, along with my new fantasy of being restrained and tickled senseless.
Then, at long last, the internet arrived. I remember putting the word “tickling” in a search of some kind on Compu-Serve and suddenly, the whole world opened up. I literally couldn’t eat or sleep for about 2 weeks as I found more and more like-minded people. I started posting, wrote stories and made a lot of friends. I met a few of my friends in real life and had some amazing tickling adventures along the way.
I was never very much into chat rooms, but I occasionally wandered in to check them out, and in 1997 I met a special guy. He turned out to live in the same state and was around the same age, so we struck up a private conversation that eventually turned into friendship and ultimately marriage in 2005. This guy is the best friend I ever had, the best traveling companion, the most honest, generous man in the world and a great tickle partner.
A series of events including illness and several deaths in the family, a couple of moves and other life events put tickling onto the back burner for quite awhile, but lately interest in all things tickling is surging again. We had an old, tattered bondage sheet that no longer fit the bed and was thrown out a few years ago, but last month I replaced it as a birthday gift for my husband. It’s one of those Velcro sheets and the wrist/ankle restraints are very powerful! By nature, my husband and I are both pure lee’s, but I still don’t have that much endurance so I’ve become a pretty good ler over the years.
By the way, we are 58 and 60 years old, and I believe we are as ticklish today as we ever were, and when we’re playing, age doesn’t mean a thing.
I’m not looking for a tickling partner, but new friendships are always welcome. I hope to do more posting and get to know a few of you in the bargain. Thanks for listening!
Rosie

Great post, Rosie. Thanks for sharing your tickling life story here. :grouphug:

Very interesting "tickle life" you had there :)
Glad to hear you and your husband still enjoy tickling today. I hope I feel the same way when I'm 60 years old.

Welcome. Thanks for sharing your story. We are happy to have you here with us. This is a great place to be!

What a wonderful story, Rosie. Thank you for sharing, and welcome to our little home on the web. :)

Rosie! So this is what you have been doing! :)

Like Rosie, my interest in tickling has been lifelong (I'm now 59), but I kept it to myself for a very long time because I thought I was alone and probably a little weird.

In 1997 I started investigating this thing called the Internet and wondered what would happen if I did a search on "tickling". Even though I was alone at home, I was still a little nervous (have you ever looked over your shoulder even you knew that you were alone?). The discovery of so much related material on line and so many like minded people helped me realize very quickly that I was not alone! Weird? Well, I'm still working on that, but not too hard! :)

Early in that effort, I stumbled into Rosie online (so who said that a klutz can't get it right?). As we got to know each other, I realized that we shared much more than a mutual interest in tickling. She quickly became my best friend and I eventually realized that I loved her. As she mentioned, we married in 2005 as a couple of 50 something late bloomers! :) This has only confirmed a longstanding conviction that age is a only statistic. In many ways, I feel younger than I did when I was younger!

I am certain of few things, but of this I am absolutely certain. Rosie is the best part of my life and clearly my better half.

Thanks.

Havsoker

Welcome, Rosie...its always great to see another "mature" tickle fan here! My experiences were not unlike yours and I felt the same excitement upon finding all there was on the internet, and eventually, this forum. I'm thrilled for you that you have a like-minded partner and hope you have many more years of fun and laughter!

Yet even more proof that the Internet is the savior to all mankind. :D

So glad that you opened up to us and you seem to be truly blessed to have found your soulmate. :redheart: It just shows that it's never too late to find true love, right?

Great stories

Wonderful to read from both of you Rosie and Havsoker. I'm another 50's person, though in 40's when I found TMF and late 30's when I first entered "tickling" in an Internet search. I'm so glad to hear how things worked out for you two. I have to admit that I feel some envy of you.

I've been married almost 33 years to a lovely woman with gorgeous feet....but absolutely no interest in tickling/foot play and sometimes antagonism toward it. Mind you I'm not complaining because there is so much more to a marriage than that and she completes me so very well. I just wish that tickling could be a part.

Anyway, it's great to hear from some "mature" ticklephiles. It seems so much of this material is aimed toward the 20s-30s range and that older folks are thought to be just completely shriveled up and desensitized by age 50. I tell you, a feather pulled between my bare toes has me squealing with laughter (yeah, guys can squeal). And spidery fingers on my lower back are a killer.

So here's to another 20+ years of mirthful fun for you two.
:gbtoast:

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. I still can't say any of those tickle words out loud, so if not for the internet, I'm sure I would have died with the tickling fantasy never seeing the light of day. It was worth the 40 year wait to find my real life soul mate who also loves tickling. God bless the internet and all of you:omnomnom:!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back