• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Here, but Have Been Floating

Welcome to you. We are always happy to have one more new member here. We are a fun a fun group. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Ya know something? You remind me of someone... Me! It's okay to feel the way you do and the first time I experienced tickling I didn't like it either but, because it was such an unusual and intense sensation, I wondered about it a lot and eventually became fascinated with it.

Eventually it became a part of me and that's why I'm here.

Some of us get a horrible introduction to it, while some are playfully initiated and others just happen upon it at some point in life but, in this form of fetish, desire, fascination, deviation or whatever we decide to call it, we are all brothers and sisters here.

Welcome to the posting stage of your evolution and may you have many more! :)

Welcome to the forum, OrangeVibe. Good to have you with us! :)

Interesting introduction. Welcome to the forum, OrangeVibe.

Welcome to the forum, OrangeVibe. Hope you enjoy.

Mitch

Hello OrangeVibe,

Welcome to the TMF, and congratulations on de-lurking. I hope you enjoy.

Myriads

Welcome OrangeVibe. You're pretty courageous!
I've had some very conflicted feelings about tickling my whole life because it felt so abusive to me as a child. When anyone threatened to tickle me, I felt pure dread, and when it really happened, I hated the helpless, humiliation of having someone else in control of my body, not to mention trying to endure the agonizing ticklishness itself. It was never fun and there were moments I truly felt like I would lose my mind. At the same time, I developed a desire for that very thing, to be restrained and tickled senseless. So now (decades later!) I am married to someone I met on a site similar to TMF, I trust him with my life and we've played with bondage and tickling, but I have turned into a ler because I still can't completely let myself go all the way yet.
Good luck to you!

Very interesting post.
Welcome to the TMF, OrangeVibe, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

@RoseCreek- :wub:
I think we're basically in the same boat, except I haven't hooked up with anyone in that aspect. I'm not yet sure if I would be able to "let go" all the way, but I think I might be. Not sure... (What do you mean by that?)

Thanks, everyone else. :) I'm really glad I'm here.

Welcome to the forum Orange. Wonderful introduction.

This is a great place with a lot of great people, you are certainly not alone.

Rob

@RoseCreek- :wub:
I think we're basically in the same boat, except I haven't hooked up with anyone in that aspect. I'm not yet sure if I would be able to "let go" all the way, but I think I might be. Not sure... (What do you mean by that?)

Thanks, everyone else. :) I'm really glad I'm here.

OrangeVibe,

By "letting go" I meant that I am able to be tied up and tickled by my husband, but I put a stop to it almost right away because I guess I'm still afraid of losing that total control and letting that truly agonizingly ticklish sensation take over. Does that make sense?:blush:

OrangeVibe,

By "letting go" I meant that I am able to be tied up and tickled by my husband, but I put a stop to it almost right away because I guess I'm still afraid of losing that total control and letting that truly agonizingly ticklish sensation take over. Does that make sense?:blush:

Indeed.

I'd love for that to happen with me, but no one I would permit would do it to me. And there's not that many people I would permit.

HI THERE.

:welcome: HI Orange Vibe. Welcome to the TMF. There are many sections to this forum, so be sure to look them all over. Thanks for your introduction message, and again I wish to say:hiwelcome:.

Great post, Ms Vibe. I'm glad you've joined and thank you for sharing your story with us! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back