• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PS3

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
I just finished playing Dante's Inferno and loved the epic setting, though I hear God of War is infinitely better. I've never played any of those games. There are also a few other PS3 games that I really want to play (Uncharted 2, MGS). Do you think the exclusive PS3 games are good enough to require purchasing a PS3?

By this point, the only difference in consoles from a library standpoint is going to be if you want the exclusive games for each. If you are a fan of Halo or Gears of War, go with a 360, but if MGS or Uncharted are for you, its a PS3.

I own a PS3 and have since the price originally dropped for the first time, and I don't regret my decision. The blu-ray player is nice, and the free online is pretty sweet, but it has its flaws too. If you're a big online gamer, the 360's online is vastly superior, but it comes with a monthly fee. PS3 online is good, but don't expect anything too special, and "Home" is a joke.

As far as exlusive titles, one of the reasons I bought my PS3 was for MGS4. The game tilts heavily to the more cinematic side of things, but the gameplay is very good, and I don't regret a thing. I have yet to pick up either Uncharted, but I may one day, though it just doesn't seem to appeal to me. However, if you are a fan of fighters, the PS3 is your system as the DS3 controller is so much nicer than a 360's dpad when it comes to controlling the fighters and move inputs.

To summarize, PS3 is good, and its library is finally starting to get some power behind it, but ultimately its your call. If you liked Dante's Inferno, you would definately love the GOW series, of which you can pick up the GOW Collection for $30 on PS3, which has both of the first two titles on a single blu-ray. Hope it helped.

I already have a 360, but there are a lot of games I'd like to play on the PS3. I've heard that GOW is infinitely better than Dante's Inferno, so I'd like to try it. Not sure if it's worth the price.. even though it's also a Bluray player.

Now that the price finally dropped, its actually more reasonable. $300 nets you at least 120gigs of memory, same as an Elite 360, with games being of equal pricing.

I finally played a bit of Dante's Inferno thanks to a friend of mine, and I can honestly say God of War blows it away, and I'm a man who prefers Devil May Cry to the GOW series as is. Should you decide to go the PS3 way, or even know someone who owns one that you could get some quick access to, there is now a GOW3 demo available off the Playstation Network to try out, as well as the God of War Collection, which is $30 and gives you the first two God of War games on a single blu-ray disc.

I already have a 360, but there are a lot of games I'd like to play on the PS3. I've heard that GOW is infinitely better than Dante's Inferno, so I'd like to try it. Not sure if it's worth the price.. even though it's also a Bluray player.

Despite their network currently being down. [[:mad:]] -- PS3 >> XBox. I've played both GOW's and have DL'd and played the "teaser" for the third GOW and everything about it is ridiculously incredible. They've upped the graphics and detail and a lot of the gore has been increased as well. All in all it's a fucking incredible game that I can not wait for. I've not had the chance to play Dante's Inferno, but I've seen and read about it and my take is that it's a lot like GOW and Devil May Cry [[another amazing game if you haven't had the chance to play it, I highly recommend it.]]

The PS3 would be a great investment, imo. It plays movies mint and will save you an extra 122+ on a blu-ray player. Go for it! :)

Despite their network currently being down. [[:mad:]] -- PS3 >> XBox. I've played both GOW's and have DL'd and played the "teaser" for the third GOW and everything about it is ridiculously incredible. They've upped the graphics and detail and a lot of the gore has been increased as well. All in all it's a fucking incredible game that I can not wait for. I've not had the chance to play Dante's Inferno, but I've seen and read about it and my take is that it's a lot like GOW and Devil May Cry [[another amazing game if you haven't had the chance to play it, I highly recommend it.]]

The PS3 would be a great investment, imo. It plays movies mint and will save you an extra 122+ on a blu-ray player. Go for it! :)

Wow, Crystal is a gamer chick. I didn't notice that so far. :wavingguy I have a PS3, too, and I'm satisfied. I'm also gonna get GOWIII even though I haven't played the first two.

Another pretty nice feature is the PS3's ability to stream video content from your computer via WIFI directly to your TV. Can the XBOX do that?

I'm on the fence.. but there isn't a PS3 within 100 miles of me. Plus they're backordered on Amazon.com. Guess that makes my decision easier.

i love my ps3. Watching the increadible hulk on blue ray was better in my house than at the theater. Its the best blue ray player on the market. Now with like eight days away from final fantasy 13 and a few weeks from god of war 3, theres no reason not to get a ps3.

My poor little wii sits in the lonely corner. I think i use it as a coffee coaster now ; (

If you want a PS3 get one. Its a damn good. The only thing that I hear from Xbox 360 owners is that the graphics are better, but only for the games that come out on both systems on PS3 exclusive games are beautiful especially on an HD tv. There is nothing better. Heavy Rain especially

You can try to order one through bestbuy, or even gamestop( those are like starbucks now)

I got my system from this website called sony style.

PS3 all the way. A ton of awesome exclusives including..

Heavy Rain
Killzone 2
GOW trilogy
Eye of Judgment (if you like card games)
MGS 4
Uncharted 1 and 2
Resistance 1 and 2
Demons Souls
Disgaea 3

Those are just my favorite system exclusives, plus Blu Ray, and a ton of great games both platforms have.

PS3 all the way. A ton of awesome exclusives including..

Heavy Rain
GOW trilogy
MGS 4
Uncharted 1 and 2
Demons Souls

Those are the games I really would like to play. I went right from N64 to Xbox and I've never owned a Playstation. I think the 360 has the edge in games (Mass Effect 2 was amazing and I'm eagerly awaiting the new Splinter Cell), but PS3's exclusives are damn good. Plus the 360 lacks bluray, which sucks.

Damn Dante's Inferno.. I like the gameplay so much and it made me want to try GOW

Trust me, if you liked Dante's, you will LOVE the GOW trilogy. They have the first 2 games on one disk now called the GOW Collection, and GOW II comes out this month. But there is still plenty to keep you busy before and after. I really say go for it!

I can't even if I wanted to.. unless I go on ebay and pay $100 on top of the normal $299 price.

This is just my opinion, but all the PS3 is, is a glorified blu-ray device and way overhyped and overpriced for what it does.

Xbox 360 all the way, baby!

I have both PS3 and 360 and i like both of them but ps3 has better graphics and runs games better too but i also love xbox live

In my opinion I think the ps3 has the best exclusives
God of War Trilogy
Metal Gear 4
Uncharted
Resistance
Heavy Rain
Killzone 2
Infamous
and the upcoming Killzone 3, and Twisted Metal
So I would say PS3 is worth it plus the Blue Ray movies are amazing

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back