• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nathalia big mistake (intro)

lina-dwi

"let's get shopping" nathalia said to his good friend, anna. "ok, how about shopping at the new mall" anna replied. "good idea" said nathalia.
Natalia is a beautiful girl, she has long hair, white skin, slim body and beautiful legs. He comes from a wealthy family. At this moment, nathalia live in China to study at a university, and anna was a close friend. Tonight, they are gathered at nathalia's house and plans to shopping at the mall.
"let's go" said nathalia. Today nathlia wearing thin white t-shirts, shorts, and her favorite sandals: the gold-colored sandals, very thin, very easily to removed, and showing almost all parts of the foot. that makes the wearer feel like barefoot. Nathalia really liked the sandals because she could easily removed, not least in the car, restaurants, shopping centers, malls, and even in class.
Nathlia got into the car and ready to drive. While anna sitting and buckled. And as usual, nathalia immediately untied her sandal strap and put her bare foot on the accelerator. Nathalia has a habit when driving: she driving with bare feet. she loved it because it feels like a leisurely walk on her own.
"as usual, ..." said anna.
"come on, no one prohibits driving with bare feet, right".
After that, nathalia drove towards the mall. On the way to the mall, both of them talked and joked with fun.
"I wonder, why do you love to walk with bare feet, huh, nath?" anna asks.
"it's because I'm a relaxed person. But, honestly, it's because I have beautiful feet, and I also love to make people notice my feet" nathalia said proudly.
As a friend, anna sometimes annoyed at nathalia because she likes to show off her leg to others as if her feet are the best in the world, although the situation is like that.
"hmmmm, it seems, your feet are weak, yes nath?" anna asks.
"mean?" nathalia back.
"I mean, your feet must be very ticklish, right?"
"hahahaha, not just weak, but very weak, I really can't stand when my feet get tickle" said nathalia
"I wonder, where's your weakness?" anna asked again.
"do you need to know?" said nathalia.
"well, just curious, because you really like showing off your feet everywhere" replied anna
"because you are my best friends, i will tell you. Which part do you want to know? legs, body?" nathalia asked.
"how about starting from the body first?"
"hmmm, my body, . . . just like the other girls. I'm very ticklish on my waist, sides, belly, armpits. well, just like the other girls" nathalia said.
"not interesting, boring" anna said pouting.
"hahahahaha, but the most extraordinary is my feet" said nathalia.
"My feet are very sensitive. Every inch of my feet are ticklish. Starting from ankle to toe. But, my soles are most severe.they are very ticklish. you do not have to tickle me to make me hysterical. Just a touch on the my soles can make me beg for forgiveness "nathalia explained.
"you are really weak against tickling"
"yes, not weak, but very weak. do not tell anyone else" she said, laughing joke nathalia.

15 minutes later
"We're here" nathalia said with a smile to anna. Nathalia directing her car into the parking lot next to the mall. Nathalia parked her car right in front of the mall entrance.
Suddenly there was a female security guard approached nathalia's car. She had a big body, tall and slightly brown-skinned. Her hands were large and had long nails. He was wearing dark blue uniforms and black boots on her feet. The security guard knock nathalia's car.
"I'm sorry, you can't park here" said the female security guard.
Nathalia quickly slipped her feet into her sandals, without tying the straps correctly, and with her angry face, she get out of her car
"Who are you?" nathalia snapped the female security officer. The security guard was shocked.
"I'm sorry, but you are not allowed to park your vehicle in front of the entrance" said a security officer with her shocking face.Nathalia see name tag from the security officer. It written "Lisa".
"I am the customer here, I should get Previlage here" said nathalia with high temper.
"Lisa, I will report your bad behavior to the mall manager." Nathalia said angrily. Then she pushed and kicked lisa.
"bastard" nathalia snapped, walking into the mall.
In fall and embarrassing situation, lisa saw nathalia from afar. she watch nathalia carefully, starting from the head to the feet. she saw that nathalia has a small body and slim, very perfect, her feet were very beautiful, especially the soles of her feet which is very tempting, she was wearing clothes that show many parts of her body.
But she saw something interesting. Shortly before nathalia get into the mall, she saw anna poking nathalia sides, and immediately, nathalia jumped and shouted with a loud "hey, don't, it tickles". And anna replied "wait till I touch your feet, nath". "Do not ever expect" nathalia replied jokingly.
The guard had found a remarkable idea.

Inside the mall
"You shouldn't do that, nath" anna said.
"let it go, the guard did not keep her attitude to the customer, let's go shopping, it is more important"
Nathalia and anna go for shopping at an expensive department store. The place is filled with goods brands.
They having fun, buying expensive clothes and branded.
As they walked, anna see nathalia's feet, her sandal strap was not attached properly. Then anna talk to nathalia
"you better fix your strap, this is embarrassing".
Nathalia said "hmmm ... it was not necessary, I accidentally let it slip like that, so I can easily take it off".
"Your sandals are very thin. listen, nath, you still look bare feet... though the straps was attached. is that not enough?" anna said force.
"yep, not quite, relaxed, no one will steal my feet, right" nathalia replied with a laugh.
After walking for two hours, finally, nathalia and anna decided to have dinner. They had dinner at a famous restaurant and expensive.
Nathalia immediately took a seat in the middle of the restaurant. she wants to be the center of attention. That's her habits.
After that they both sat down and ordered food.
One minute after they ordered, nathalia take off her sandals. This time she take off very easily because the strap are not tied properly. then she immediately lifted her legs and wiggled her toes.
Nathalia always take the opportunity to show off her feet wherever she is. Nathalia feet was flawless, too perfect: white cream skin, the high arch, long toes and perfect soles with a little dust indicating she'd been walking with bare feet.
"Nath, I know that you have beautiful feet, but this was too much. see him, he looked at your feet, and the woman, her face looks jealous" admonished anna.
"calm down, it doesn't matter to me" nathalia replied.
"listen, nath, you should be aware that your feet are weak, how about if one of the customer here want bother you and tickle your feet? What would you do?" anna asked.
"anna, it seems you still think what I said at the car,. . . about my weaknesses. Listen carefully, okay, if that happens, if someone would bother me because of jealousy, so . . . go ahead . . . . then tickle my feet, I'll let them tickle my feet until they are satisfied, even I will provide information about my other ticklish spots, even, if necessary, I will give to my soles for being tickled. I promise!! " nathalia said angrily.
"ok then, it's up to you" anna surrender. "I'm going to the toilet" continued anna
Anna stood up from his chair, walked toward the exit and turned to go to the toilet.

in the toilet, anna met a security guard who had been scolded by nathalia. He greeted "good evening", anna replied "evening, sorry, my friends very rude to you ".
"no problem" replied the guard. "I just want to know something." The guard asked.
"about?" anna reply
"your friend"
"ohh, nathalia, what is it?" anna asked curious
"I saw you tickle her earlier, and her reaction was so surprising, she was so weak against the tickling, right" the guard asked again.
"yes, indeed" anna said with a laugh.
"and I heard, you want to tickle her feet" the guard asked again
"yes, she's like to showing off her feet, sometimes I want to teach her a lesson".
"how about after you finish the dinner, I will give you that chance?" the guard said with joy.
"chance? tickled her feet?" anna asked curiously.
"yes, you only need to do one thing, make sure she would catch me, but she had to run with bare feet, it's up to you how to do it?"
"hmmm, make her to walk barefoot? Easy" anna said "okay, see you later" continued anna stepping out of the toilet.

After nathalia and anna finished dinner, they both walked out into the parking lot. Natalia took the car keys, and opened the door and got into his car. Suddenly there is someone who took the bag from her hand.
"heiii, thief," shouted nathalia.
"nath, after her, there are so many important items in that bag and your credit card, too," shouted anna to nathalia.
Nathalia immediately grabbed her sandals and fix the strap. But since the beginning the strap were left off just like that, so it is very difficult to tie.
"no time, nath" continued anna, "forget the sandals, quickly after her".
"but I could not catch up, if I did not tie these strap first" replied anxiously nathalia
"You do not need to wear your sandals, just bare feet, ..." forced anna
"but, ..." nathalia doubt
"quickly, you always being barefoot, right?" anna back force.
without thinking, nathalia immediately jumped up and running, regardless of her feet, she sprinted after the thief. Her feet ached, but her run faster. she did not want her stuff used by others.
Nathalia, with bare feet, running after the thief until the distance between her and her car far adrift.
The thief saw nathalia chase from behind, she looked toward the nathalia's feet and thinking "well, she's barefoot, get ready, soon you will regret it".

Back to the parking lot. anna see nathalia's sandals lay on the ground, then she took it and examined it. This sandals looked so beautiful, expensive, made of best leather, gold-colored strap, and very light. "nathalia would miss this sandals " she thought.
As soon as it was, anna get out from the car and walked toward the place that told by the guard. she could not wait to touch the nathalia's feet, and test each ticklish spot, especially her feet.

The thief entered the building with blue door, "Sororitys Bar".
A minute later, nathalia arrived in front the "sorority Bar". she immediately slammed the door and get into the bar and walked around it. she forgot that she was not wearing anything on her feet. finally, she arrived at the center of the bar. she saw the thief and go to her. But, two women blocked her way.
Both women were dressed in tight black clothes, black boots. Both had long hair red. They look so sexy.
"step aside" snapped nathalia.
"Who are you?" the woman asked.
A few moments later, appeared so many women with the same clothes walking toward nathalia.
Some of the women see towards nathalia's feet. Very beautiful, but dirty.
Natalia realized that the women were watching her feet, and now she realized that she was barefoot.
For nathalia, barefoot in the bar is a common thing, but now, she felt a little scared.
"beautiful feet" said one woman.
"I'm sure her foot is very soft" another woman said.
Nathalia getting ready to run, she lifted her feet, and the soles visible.
Suddenly, from behind, a woman with short hair touched nathalia soles.
Natalia yelled out loud "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
She said "very soft". Then she laughed slyly. "sensitive" she continued.

A moments later, nathalia heard hysterical laughter from the right side of the bar. she saw a woman tied up in bed. Her feet were tied with strong bondage, as well as her toes so that his feet could not move at all.
And the most terrible is the soles of her feet getting tickled by two women. her body is also not free from tickling. Armpit, sides and the other body parts are also being tickled.
Now nathalia remembered her own words when she talked to anna and the worst is that she's not wearing anything to protect her greatest weakness: her feet were bare.
Nathalia saw her body. she only wearing a thin t-shirt. "It's no different with the naked" she thought.
"Thin t-shirt shirt, shorts and bare feet, ... perfect, they can access all my weaknesses and exploit them" nathalia thought. she hoped anna will come to help her, or at least bring her sandals. Eventhough she know it was useless, because the sandals, shows almost all parts of her feet. It's no different with bare feet, except that her soles will get protection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm not good ini english, i'm not good with grammer. and i hope ppls here want to revise my grammer.

sorry for bad english. i hope someone will help me.

i need comment too ...

i need comment, correction, critics (not my grammar of course, i know they are bad) about my story plot.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back