• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Removed from CTA section

EightiesFan1

Hey everyone. I'm kind of new to this section but am interested in gatherings going on in the south/southwest burbs.

Would anyone be interested in starting something up? The place in Niles sounds awesome but is quite a distance from me. However I would still be interested in the details of that too if anyone can be of help :)

Wait, you have a gathering in your city of residence, and it's not close enough?

Really?

North side's too far?

Look back in the threads in this directory. It's tough enough to get Chicagoans to come out to begin with. Dividing that already-shy group is a REALLY bad idea.

It also will be insulting to the folks that host events already. Imagine you did this, and someone said "that's great, but it's cross-town, which is too far away for me to drive, cab or bus."

Constructive possibilities exist, like "I'm in an area where having a car is a disadvantage. I take the bus everywhere. Is it possible to host somewhere within bus-range?"

People, if you're in the same stew, mail your host. Ask the host about alternate locations. Don't do it here. It WILL incense the host, who then won't be able to respond.

Coming into someone ELSE'S gatherings area and attempting to divide it is going to be perceived as insulting. Given that those in that area are usually friends with the host, that won't help anything for anyone.

I am nowhere near the city! I am an hour south of the southside. I also find it extremely unfortunate to see your condescending attitude towards the idea of starting a new group, regardless of where it may be. I am not interested in making a two hour drive. I am interested in being a part of and/or starting a gathering/group in MY area of suburbia.

I am very disappointed that you have posted such a negative repsonse. As for "shyness" that is really not my problem. I am NOT shy about my love of any kink haha. As for those that are that is also unfortunate but it is not a reason to inhibit the idea of starting new groups and gatherings.

And there are people showing to the existing event from outside of Illinois (which is more than an hour away).

Rather than uniting and improving what already exists, you're proposing division. This disappoints me. It will disappoint others.

Like you, all are allowed to post constructive perspective. As I have this area to moderate, I share views where I know them to contribute to a group.

You're in a group's folder, hence why you were told already that there's an area for general posts to the Midwest for a Chicago event. While you persist in attempting to divide CTA's group, you'll continue to get this sort of response.

The posts here, too, are for all, not just for you. OTHERS in Chicago have proven to be shy.

Others, now, will see where you've not heard what was said to you the first time. I hope you hear it now - I've moved this to the appropriate directory of the Gatherings section. If you choose to post in the Chicago Ticklers Anonymous area again, DO attempt to be constructive to their event postings, rather than derailing such with your announcements of a second group.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back