• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KIDNAPPED

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
hello all, this my first post in the stories section. this story stars our very own Tksh Teach. she has given me permission to post it, so if there are any comments, feel free to post them. I look forward to reading your responses and feedback.

KIDNAPPED!!
STARRING Tksh Teach

Elizabeth awoke with a screaming headache, but that wasn’t all she awoke with. The first thing she noticed was that she couldn’t move. She blinked a few times and looked around and noticed that she was standing upright tied to some kind of table, she tried to move her arms, but quickly realized that they were drawn up high above her head and attached to a wooden wheel. “What?” she thought as she moved her head down to look down at her herself, “Well, at least I still got my clothes on.” She muttered to herself. Looking farther down, she seen that her ankles were locked in some kind of stocks, with each of her toes tied back to multiple rings on its top, stretching out her feet, preventing her from scrunching them. Looking off to her left and right, she noticed that on each side of her were two tables each covered with a cloth and looking directly forward she saw a large mirror on the wall. As she looked at herself in the mirror, a hundred cruel thoughts entered her mind. “Hello? Hello? Can anyone hear me?” she yelled tugging at her bonds, starting to feel her eyes well up with tears.
Her captor watched her from behind a one way mirror in another room directly next to hers as she struggled and yelled. “Hmmm, she’s awake, good.” He thought “Now’s the time I introduced myself.” He exited the room and quietly entered the other with her in it, but not before shutting off the lights. “What the hell?” Liz went as she was suddenly plunged into black oblivion. Liz’s heart was racing, she didn’t know what was going to happen, and then suddenly the lights went back on. Her vision adjusted as she blinked her eyes in shock and she then saw what she feared most, a tall man dressed all in black with a ski mask that cover half his face stood before her. “Who…who are you? What do you want?” she asked him nervously. “Who I am is not important. What I want I will show you. When I’m finished prepping you.” He replied. “What?” she asked. “You see Liz, may I call you Liz? Well anyways, you see this little thing you’re on? It called a multi-position stretching rack.” He said, “I can position you in any way I want, be it on your back, standing up, upside down, or diagonally. Hell, I can even extend the pole it is mounted on to its maximum height and spin you around in a complete circle in any direction I wish, making you dizzy.” He added. This thing is designed to stretch you out to your max and keep you in place. So don’t bother trying to escape or resist.” With that, he then said “you look uncomfortable. Let’s get in a better position shall we?” he then stepped behind her and pushed on the racks back, turning down on its back, making it flat. “Whoa!” went Liz in surprise. He then walked around to her right side and stared down at her and said “Well there’s a nice position huh? What say we make you feel more comfortable?” with that he moved to the racks wheel and began to turn it. Liz could feel her body being stretched out to its max and she winced in moderate pain and let out a few groans as her belly instinctively sucked itself in and became concave and she wrapped her finger around the ropes that were attached to her wrists in discomfort. He then pushed own on the tables head and made it diagonal and then spun it around so that her bare feet were exposed to him. He then reached over to one of the tables and pulled off its cloth so that Liz could see what was on it. She gasped on horror as she viewed it. On it were various feathers, electric toothbrushes, hair combs, and even a couple of q tips. “What is he doing?” thought Liz as she spun. He then moved down to whisper in her ear and she squeezed her eyes shut “So tell me Liz, are you ticklish?” he asked.
Liz’s eyes shot open at this, and she flashed back to all the times she was tied up and tickled throughout her life. She was extremely ticklish she began to struggle and shake the rack as she tried to get free. “Now, now, Lizzy. Don’t be scared, we’re gonna have us some fun.” Stated her captor. With that he moved down to her perfect size 8 ½ feet and picked up a couple of feathers off of the table and waved them in front of her eyes. He then began to slowly, teasingly, brush the tips of them around her toes. Liz lied there and tried to hold back from giggling as she felt two stiff feathers glide across her soles. “NNNnnnn!!” she went as she felt the feathers moving, but soon she gave up, and was laughing out loud “Hahahahahah!!!, Hehehehehe!!!, Stooaap!!, it tickles too much.” She cried out. “What? Too much for you?” he asked. “If it’s too much for you, then maybe we should go on to these tiny little tootsies of yours.” He said. With that he took reached over and grabbed an electric toothbrush and turned it on, applying it to her tightly tied toes, swirling it back and forth across each toe slowly. She threw her head back and laughed “Hahahahahah!!, Hehehehehe!!, Hahahaha!!!” He then moved the toothbrush down to her soles where she almost exploded. “Whahahahahaha!!!” she went as the fiendish device went up and down her soles. “Stop stop!, staaoop!, hehehe!, I can’t take it, I cant take it!!” she pleaded to her captor. “Oh no. we’re only just beginning.” He replied. He then repeated the excruciating process over and over again until almost ten minutes had passed. “Ok. Enough of the toothbrush, now time for the feathers again.” He said. With that, he took up the feathers again and applied them to her soles, scraping them up and down her soles slowly. “Hahahahahah!!!, Hehehehehe!!!, staaoop!!!. Pleeeaasssseeehehehehe!!” she yelled. He continued this process for another five minutes before giving her a five minute break. “Please, stop. Let me go.” Pleaded Liz. “Now, now, little girl, you know I can’t do that.” With that he went over to the table again and picked up the two hairbrushes. He went over to her feet and knelt down and brought the brushes up to her feet, digging into her sensitive soles causing her to thrash and buck wildly as much as her bonds would allow. “Hahahahahah!!!, Hehehehehe!!!, Hahahaha!!!, Pleeeaasssseeehehehehe!! He then dropped the brushes and said “Hmmm, I wonder how your little tootsies taste?” “No! Please don’t do that! I can’t stand that!!” he then gripped her toes and slowly began to run his tongue around and all over her toes. He sucked and sucked as Liz laughed her head off “No Hehehehehe!!!, Hahahaha!!!, no more on my toes. Pleeeaaaseeee!!” she cried. With that he moved down to her soles, running his tongue up and down them licking away at whatever perspiration had accumulated there. “MMMmmm. Good.” He said between licks. Finally after almost ten minutes of continuous licking and sucking, Liz yelled “No more. Please, anywhere else but my feet.” “Oh, anywhere but your feet huh?” asked her tormentor. “Well then what say we move on to your little armpits then? Hmmm?” he asked.
“Nooooo! Not my underarms!!” she screamed. He moved up above her and let his hands rest on her forearms, “Please. No more.” she pleaded. “Hey. You did say anywhere but your feet.” He reached over and picked up the same feathers that he had used on her feet before and began to slowly run them up and down her underarms. “hahahahahehehehe” she cried. He scraped her underarms and deep sweat drenched hollows for what seemed like an eternity. He moved the feathers slowly, painfully, excruciatingly slow up and down her arms paying special attention to a perfect little spot he found which was just above her left armpit, where the shoulder is, he particularly enjoyed twirling the feather upside down and poking her there with its quill. “Hehehehehe!!!, Hahahaha!!!” Her captor kept poking and probing her armpits with the quill for another ten minutes until he abruptly stopped and moved to her stomach. “So tell meLiz, how ticklish is your bellybutton?” he asked. “Oh my god, please not by belly. I’m too ticklish there. I’m so ticklish there. Please I beg you, no!!” Her tormentor moved around to her right side and took up a feather and gently ran it around the curvature of her ribcage and down her left side and up the right. She instinctively sucked in her belly as she felt the feather running up and down her sides. He took the feather and began to trace each one of her ribs and slowly moving the feather back and forth side to side. He moved down her sides with each passing rib, her laughter ringing out. “Hehehehehe!!!, Hahahaha!!!” he slowly moved the feathers onto her belly, making circles “Hehehehehe!!!, Hahahaha!!!” Went Liz. He dropped the feathers and picked up a long stiff feather. He then began to draw circles with the feather on her belly moving closer and closer to her small, shallow bellybutton. She screamed in ticklish agony as the feather finally entered her belly button and he twirled round and round in her hyper ticklish navel for what seemed like an eternity. He traced the feathers tip along all of her navels little swirls and folds, causing her to laugh uncontrollably. He then turned the feather upside down and used its quill to probe deep inside her navel, using its tip to trace all the wrinkles and folds of her shallow bellybutton.
Finally after almost fifteen minutes of intense navel torture, Liz was a sweaty panting lump of a woman, her captor finally relented and stood back and looked down at Liz’s limp body. She panted heavily and said “P-please no m-more. I- I can’t take it.” “Oh don’t worry little girl, we’re almost done, just one last thing I want to do.” He said. With that he went to the head of the rack and turned the wheel a few more times, making her belly even more hollow and taught. He then reached over to the table and pulled the cloth that was covering it, and brought it over to Liz’s forehead and wrapped it around her eyes, blindfolding her. She then felt a weight moving onto the table, and she realized it was him, “What is he doing?” she thought as she then felt him sit atop her arms. “Now for the fun part. “He said he then took a deep breath and quickly bent down and put his lips to Liz’s belly and blew a long hard raspberry on it. “WHahahahahaha!!!” went Liz as she felt the raspberry. “No not this!!! Hahahaha!!!, Hehehehehe!!!” she cried as he straightened himself upright and came down again to give her another long hard raspberry. “Hahahaha!!!, Hehehehehe!!!” she went as he blew raspberry after raspberry on her belly. After he was finished, he then bent down and began to lick at her navel, plunging his tongue deep inside and licking at it. He then began to suck and suck at it while Liz screamed in laughter until she finally fainted. He got off of her and looked down at her and said “Now we’re done.”
A couple hours later Liz awoke at home in her bed, with the memory of what just happened to her still fresh in her mind. Next to her, on her bed stand was a note labeled “read me” she got up and read it. “I’ll be back” was al it stated. “OMG, did that just really happen?” she asked herself as she recalled her tickle torture. She sat on her bed and read the note over and over again, but unbeknownst to her, outside her bedroom window in the tree in her front lawn her captor watched and said to himself “Oh yes, it did, and I’ll be back.”

THE END?

Last edited:
there might be one if she lets me write it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back