• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hazels ordeal m/f

angeloftickles

first off id like to thank the ones who took the time to read my first story and offer me some advice, and those who e mailed me and told me they enjoyed it. Ive taken the time to write another one, so here ya go, hope ya like it. :)

Hazel walked angrily along the sidewalk, her jet black hair swaying from side to side, her dark brown eyes were almost black she was so mad. Her black suede shoes clicked loudly on the pavement beneath her as she walked harder and faster, her hips doing a gentle bump and sway. She was fuming and ranting and raving aloud about what her boyfriend had pulled. She couldn't believe that he could be such a pig. She and Chase had planned a romantic evening, or so she thought. Instead of a candle lit dinner he had made reservations at a cockroach motel out in the middle of no where, and when they pulled into the parking lot all she could do was stare at Chase in disbelief. Ignoring her he leaned in to kiss her and ended up with a hard slap to his cheek. Immediately he pulled back in shock not quite sure what had just happened. "What's wrong baby?" he asked as he gently poked her in the ribs causing her to jump and squeal, he knew perfectly well she was ticklish. "You know perfectly well what is wrong." retorted Hazel placing her arms down to protect herself. "This PLACE is what is wrong, this whole SETTING is what is wrong." "I was expecting something ROMANTIC, not something SEXUAL." she spat at him. And with that she hopped out of the dark blue camaro and began to walk back towards the city. Chase couldn't believe she was being so pig headed, he had done his best, and after all, how could he have read her mind. Just a few nights ago on the phone they had discussed doing something out of the ordinary, and he thought to himself that he would make plans that would definitely surprise her. Well he obviously did, but got the wrong reaction, she hadn't even let them go inside the room. After sitting in shock for about 10 minutes, he started the car and slammed the shifting lever into 1st gear and spun his tires out of the parking lot in the direction that Hazel had begun walking. It wasnt but a couple of minutes before he made out her sillouhette in the shadows, and he was instantly turned on. Her 5'6 slender frame was enhanced by the short black sleeveless dress that revealed her shoulders she had chosen to wear. Her round soft breasts bounced lightly with each step she took, and her tanned legs glistened in the moonlight. Her hips were still suggestively swaying back and forth as she walked. And her hair, oh her hair, long and beautiful, hanging just above her butt blowing gently in the breeze. She turned on her heels as she heard the grumble of the 350 motor of the camaro pull up beside her. But instead of an angry look on her face was replaced by sadness. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, little rivulets of black from her mascara had trailed downward. Chase's anger left him quickly at the sight of this crying beauty. He stepped out of the car and embraced Hazel, and gently kissed her tears away. He took her face into his hands and studied her face. Her eyes were a liquid poof of brown, her cheeks were high and her lips were small and soft, shaped almost like a rosebud, and definitely irresistable to kissing. "I'm sorry baby, I guess I misunderstood what you were trying to say on the phone the other night, I was only trying to make you happy." Hazel could only look at him, he was a sight to be reckoned with. He stood 6' even and was well built, the wind played carelessly with his dirty blonde hair, blowing the unruly curly locks out of place. His face was deeply tanned and his baby blue eyes were deep enough to drown in. His jaw was square and firm but yet gentle. She immediately melted into his arms, and got back into the car. "Let's go back to the hotel honey." she said smiling. "Are you sure?" asked Chase. "I'm sure, let's go." she said placing her hand on his knee. So with that they zoomed back to the hotel. They checked in, and went to the room, where Chase had everything set up, but what Hazel had expected wasn't there. Instead of roses and chocolates there sat handcuffs, feathers, baby oil and an electric toothbrush. "What is all this stuff for?" asked Hazel who was confused. Chase came over with a glass of wine and handed it to her. "Drink this, and trust me, we will have fun tonight." he said. Reluctantly Hazel took the glass and drank, little did she know that Chase had drugged her, and within minutes she collapsed to the floor. Chase dragged her limp body to the bed, and proceeded to undress her. He then placed her hands into the cuffs and secured them to the top posts of the bed, then he took her feet and tied them tightly in spread eagle fashion to the bottom posts of the bed. Then he sat quietly waiting for her to wake up. And wake up she did. "What the HELL is this Chase?" she demanded to know as she pulled at her bonds. "I told you we were going to have fun tonight." he said as he took the long plumed feather from the bedside stand and began to gently slide it over her white breasts. "Hahaha, stop that Chase, you know im terribly ticklish." Hazel giggled. "Hmmm, yes I do know." said Chase as he devilishly looked at her. Then it dawned on her, he planned on tickling her! "No, wait Chase, you can't do this to me, my god I'll die." she pleaded. But he simply ignored her and dropped the feather. "This don't seem to have much of an effect on you does it? Maybe "I'll use my fingers instead." "NOOO CHASE PLEASEEE, NOO!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH STAAHHHP!!!!" she screamed as he straddled her and began to tickle her under arms with his fingers. She was immediately swept away in helpless giggles. She tried to shift herself and throw him off of her by bucking her hips but it was no use, he outweighed her by almost 90 pounds and he had his mind set. "Tickle tickle, oh my, you are sooo ticklish." he cooed as his fingers continued to stroke the hollows of her arms. "CHASE!! OH MY GOD, HAHHAHAHAHA PLEASE, NOO, NO MORE!!!" she begged. Her head was tossing back and forth and her hair was covering her face. "OK, no more." he said. Hazel was relieved, but when he didn't release her from her bonds she realized he was playing a cruel game. She struggled to get loose but it was no use. "You know, you did get mean to me earlier, so i think I will tickle your ribs for a while." said Chase. "No, chase please, I cant take anymore." But again her pleas fell on deaf ears, and Chase grabbed the baby oil and poured in onto her belly. His hands decended on her and she started giggling before he touched her, then she let out a full blown scream when he began scrabbling his fingers into her belly and up and down her ribs. Again she was thrown into laughing fits and trying to pull at her bonds. Her mind was racing, but all she could feel was those tickling fingers torturing her ribs and belly. She begged and screamed for him to stop continuosly but that only lead to more tickling and taunting. "Tickle tickle, let's tickle the little ticklish girl." he teased as he tickled her soft spot between her hips and rib cage. His fingers scrabbled and poked and squeezed her entire upper body. Chase took great pleasure in tickling her luscious body, and was becoming hard from watching her wriggle and writhe and beg. But he wasn't done with her yet. He let his fingers wander up to her breasts where her nipples had become hard. He kneaded his fingers on both sides of the breasts sending Hazel into oblivion. Her shrieks became more desperate and she fell into boughts of silent laughter for almost minutes at a time. Seeing how ticklish she was here, he pulled her arm to make the skin tight, then he lightly tickled her right side over and over in the same place enjoying the sound of her voice becoming more high pitched. This was truly the best way to tickle her he thought. The feeling of being tickled in the same place for a while started to make Hazel feel like she was going insane, the fingers never stopping, the constant wriggling and tickling and such a feeling of helplessness made it worse. "HAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA OH MY GOOOODDDDD, CHASEEEE, IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!! CHASE!!!!! MY GOD STAHHHPPPPP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" she yelled when she could breathe. Chase looked at his watch and noticed that he had been tickling her for 10 minutes straight. So he backed off and let her rest for a few minutes. "Keep in mind, this is only a break. I am going to tickle you silly, in fact I've heard of people being tickled to orgasm, I bet I could do that to you." he said in an evil voice. "Chase, please let me go, I cant take anymore, its too much." begged Hazel. "Well dear, I hate to tell you this but the wetness between your legs is telling me a different story. And since you can talk now, I think its time we started on your feet." Hazel didnt have time to object before Chase had pounced on her left foot, electric toothbrush in hand and was tickling her feet. She tried kicking her leg and pulling away but Chase had too much of a grip on it and all she could do was lay there and let him tickle her. She giggled and pulled and tossed her head, but in the mean time her clit was growing larger and her mound becoming wetter and tingling sensations began to drive her crazy. She was confused with all of these different feelings. Then Chase moved to the other foot, and ran the toothbrush between her toes that sent her tickle overload. She had stopped begging at this point and could barely laugh, her stomache hurt and her limbs were sore from pulling and struggling. Chase looked up at her and smiled and said "Just one more place honey." She could only give him a look of pleading, but he ignored her. He took his clothes off and revealed a very hard and swelling cock, he could barely contain himself but he knew this was the last step, then he could ravish her all he wanted. He positioned himself along her right side and took his fingers which were still slippery from the baby oil and grabbed her groin and kneaded and squeezed. "Tickle tickle tickle!" he taunted her over and over. Hazel threw her head back and tried to buck her hips, and threw herself from side to side, this tickled the worse so far, and her body was buzzing with tingling sensations and her mound was growing wetter, surely she couldn't tolerate much more. Then Chase reached for the feather he had dropped and began teasing her clit with it. She tried to moan but the tickling sensations were so strong, finally she could take no more. "Chase, please, let me cum oh please." she pleaded thru her giggles. With that Chase knew she was ready, and he threw himself into her an began to thrust, while he tickled her ribs at the same time. She bucked herself back and forth beneath his torturing fingers, moaning and laughing at the same time. Hazel was overpowered by the tickling and the feeling of her G-spot being rubbed by Chase's huge member. Finally she exploded into horrendous orgasm, causing Chase to lose control and climax himself. He pulled out and lay beside her completely satisfied. Then he turned to Hazel to see how she was, but she wasn't speaking, she was sound asleep, worn out from her ordeal. So Chase undid her bonds, covered her and himself with the sheet, and fell fast asleep holding her in his arms, to dream of another time when he could capture her and tickle her senseless again.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back