• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jamie Juggs loved it.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left are always appreciated.

Here's what Jamie thought of it.

This story is absolutely AMAZING!!! So sexy and erotic, yet not the least bit crude...that's quite a yarn spinning gift you've got there ;) It kinda sorta makes me wanna peel off my shoes and socks and tickle my own feet...is that weird, lol????

By all means, PLEASE post...yes, yes, yes. It would be the sexiest, most flattering thing that has come along for me in quite a while, so THANK YOU so so much :) I actually got turned on reading it, and so hope that some of our TMF'ers enjoy the same reaction.

jugs

The Underworld Girls.
Inspired by Jamie Jugs,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c.

Jamie pumped hard as she ran along the beach at the edge of the surf, continuing her five-mile daily run. Fitness was one of her goals as she wanted to look as wanted to look her best at all times. Blond, 5 foot seven, shapely with ample breasts, she turned heads when she ran on the beach and almost everywhere else she went too. This happened more times than not, when she went into “Underworld lingerie” to satisfy her fervid, ravenous craving for anything lacy and slinky.

She heard the seabirds calling to each other, but also heard a more familiar voiced and turned in its direction. Standing on a deck of a beach house was Elan, whom’ she recognized as a salesperson from the lingerie shop.

“Elan,” Jamie stopped and called over the seabirds. “I didn’t know you lived out here.”

“I do… You look exhausted. Toned but exhausted. Want to come in for a drink?”

Jamie bent over and rested her hands on her knees and looked up. “Sounds like a good idea, thank you.”

Jamie stood up and walked over to the house and when she reached the beachside deck Elan had opened the door.

“Come on upstairs and meet some friends and some fans.”

Jamie followed Elan up the stairs, wondering what she had meant by the fans reference and was greeted by three very striking women; two very Nordic blondes and one very beautiful redhead.

“Jamie, I’d like you to meet Sierra, Nikkie and Rondi.”

“Nice to meet you.” Replied Sierra, holding out a hand and flicking her flowing long red hair behind her. Both Nikkie and Rondi introduced themselves and Jamie’s eyes couldn’t help but surf the three, toned girls.

“So you’re the goddess on the wall.” Rondi spoke, stepping back to look at her. “I have to agree, there’s nothing in the shop that you couldn’t wear to a T.”

“Absolutely.” Nikkie added. You give lingerie the boost that it needs. You should do catalogues.”

“And those 44dd’s are exquisite in the Christian Neville collection.” Sierra, commented. “In fact they’re exquisite now, bursting like spring buds out of that fleece top. You must get very sweaty underneath there when you run.”

Jamie was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable as the three were now surfing her with their eyes, eying her from head to toe.

“Ah, goddess on the wall?” Jamie was now beginning to fidget as Sierra reached out and grazed her left hand against Jamie’s right breast.

“They’ve seen your pics in the shop.” Elan answered.

“And we love you as a lingerie model.” Rondi added.

“Well… Thanks guys for the compliments. But I’m not that good in lingerie.”

“Oh you are indeed; sexy, seductive and sensual-“ Nikkie replied.

“And sumptuous from head to toe.” Sierra added.

Jamie was really fidgeting now as the other two girls, Nikkie first then Rondi, each put a hand out to touch a breast. She had never been touched by other women this way and her senses were scrambling for some direction as to why and why her. She remembered the pictures again and in her mind looked over each one, to see why the girls liked her so much.

“I love the pics that show off those sensual feet of yours Jamie.” Elan said.

Jamie was beginning to panic as the girls began to come closer around her and as she couldn’t keep all in view, Her skin was beginning to feel a little clammy and her breasts were beginning to sweat even more than when she was running. This bothered her even more as the undersides of her breasts were extra sensitive when they were sweaty. In fact her whole body was suddenly becoming more sensitive, especially with them being inches away from her and she could feel the breath of Nikkie on her neck. She was very surprised at the comment Elan made about her feet and how sensual she thought they were. This whole scene was becoming surreal and she felt even more uncomfortable. But at the same time, the uneasiness that was washing over her was also keeping her frozen in the room, and she was almost riveted in place. Her riveted movement suddenly came to an end as once more the girls began lightly touching her all over; touching her ample breasts, her ribs, inner thighs, pussy and one even bending down to touch her ankles.

“I’d love to see what lingerie you wear when running.”

“I think we’d all love that added Rondi.”

Jamie turned to back her way towards the door but was stopped by Nikki, as the girl gripped her arms just below the elbows and held them firm. The other girls instantly closed in and Jamie jerked as hands grabbed her ankles, hands manoeuvred her arms above her head, hands grabbed her wrists and she was lifted off the floor.

“Lets take her to the bedroom and have a really good look.” Said Rondi.

“And can we use your restraints Elan? Nikkie added.

“A live lingerie display? What an exquisite idea.”

Jamie fought like a wildcat as she was carried into the bedroom and as two girls whipped off the covers and one other retrieved the restraints, Jamie continued to struggle and writhe in their grip, as she was placed on the bed and held spread-eagled and as her fleece top was now slowly being peeled off.

“WHAT THE, FUCK WHAT ARE YOU, LET ME GO, DON’T DO THAT, ELAN MAKE THEM STOP!!!”

“Oh my god.” Elan spoke. “She’s wearing a bra from the Bardot collection.“

“And I can’t wait to see what the matching panties look like on her.” Rondi added.

“Not yet,” Elan smiled and looked Jamie squarely in the eye. “Do you remember the day I fitted that sports bra for you? How you jumped every time I touched your sides, just under your breasts. I commented on how someone might be tick-l-ish and you quickly changed the subject. Well now let me change the subject back again, as I have been wondering yes or no since that day.”

Again Jamie fought like a wildcat as the girls made short work of getting the top off then getting her wrists in the restraints above her head and her ankles in the ones at the bottom corners of the bed

Elan leaned over and lightly skittered her fingers from the sides of Jamie’s breasts to just underneath and the poor girl squealed and flinched.

“This is cool.” Sierra spoke then sat on the bed beside Jamie.

“And I also remember the day.” Elan added. “When a you were picking up a bra off the floor and the strap grazed the side of your left foot and how you jumped. Dare I wonder?”

Jamie squealed and arched her back a little as Rondi suddenly reached out and wriggled her sneakered feet and began to writhe them all over.

“Problem with the feet sweets” She teased. “We want to see you in lingerie and that means seeing the entire bod. Pity there isn’t lingerie for feet.”

“That would be sooooo cool.” Elan added. “And I’d make sure you get the best Lingerie for your feet. And I’d make sure you’d get a personal fitting by me; a toe-tally personal fitting.”

“M-m-my feet don’t need any attention as I take good care of them!”

Well just to be certain, we need to check that out for ourselves.” Rondi replied. “It’s a kinky girl thing.”

“Yeah.” Elan added. “We have to be toe-tally certain. And hey, she’s a little sweaty under her breasts and to me on my girlfriend that means very tickly.” She skittered her fingers over the breasts again and again Jamie squealed and flinched.

“Someone has it bad on the breasts.” Rondi wriggled the feet again.

“I think someone has it bad all over.” Elan skittered again

Jamie was now squirming intensely and trying to hold in any audible reaction. The sudden touches everywhere, especially on her sneakered feet and under her breasts, were very intense to her and she tried every move to get away.

“Have you noticed how every time we do anything she clenches her eyes shut.” Sierra spoke, pushing the hair out of Jamie’s eyes.

“I think she doesn’t want to see.” Added Elan.

“Then Sierra, perhaps she wants the blindfold.” Rondi suggested.

Jamie shrieked no and writhed her head as she saw the cloth descending over her face. Suddenly the lights were out and all her other senses began increasing in intensity.

“Note the intense head movement as she tries to find even so much as a crack in it.” Elan announced.

“Don’t they all?” Added Rondi. “Hey Jamie, you looking for something?”

The girls all laughed at Rondi’s teasing question as Jamie continue4d to writhe her head. Her blonde hair was a mess around her from struggling, and she strained intently at her bonds.

“Whether you see or not remains to be seen our tied, helpless and ticklish lingerie goddess.” Rondi added again. “And so therefore, it seems the shoe is on the other foot. And speaking of shoes, or in your case sneakers, I’ll remove them.”

“Looks like it’s time for the feet Jamie.”

A friend of mine at the bondage club, who is extremely ticklish on the feet, is far more ticklish when her feet are sweaty. She says that after a run, her feet are deadly to her.

“Cool!” Elan said. “Hey Jamie, you got that problem too.

This is how I bare feet. First, facing the feet, you grip the toe of the sneaker you’re going to remove, hold it firm and pull it towards you. Then with your free hand, you slowly and torturously play with the lace, all the while untying it. Take your time while doing this as it really makes them sweat. And in Jamie’s case, well see for yourself.”

Jamie found herself seriously divided. She discovered that the shoe removal was beginning to turn really her on, in that she felt that her feet were erogenous zones on her body. She also knew that the tickling would keep her from cumming in any way and that she didn’t want. A state of orgasm denial would drive her crazy and that she definitely didn’t want. The girls all looked Jamie and watched as she desperately tried to free her foot from Rondi’s grip. She jerked and writhed, pulling the foot for all it was worth, but to no avail.

“Once the lace is undone, you turn your attention to loosening the sneaker on the foot. You do this by placing your free hand as a wedge between the side of the sneaker and the side of the foot. Then you pull and wriggle your hand and this will loosen one side of it. Then you simply change hands to hold the toe and do the same to the other side. Once this done, firmly grip the heel and begin to pull it away. Oh yes and don’t forget to drag the back top of the sneaker along the sole as it tickles. And there you have it, one sock foot. And the beauty of the whole removal process is that you can take your sweet time in doing it.”

Jamie’s socked foot flailed and there was a look of sheer and intense panic on her face and her begging for freedom was now non-stop.

”And now for the right one.”

The poor girl could feel the tugging of her laces and desperately writhed her foot in Rondi’s grip. Rondi giggled with each tug and continued the unlacing, finally clenching her hand over the heel of the sneaker and beginning to wrestle it loose. Jamie struggled to keep her foot in the sneaker but in less than a moment it was off as well.

“I think it’s really sweet of you Jamie.” Rondi said. “To let us do this to you. Behold, the first trophies of the day,” She held the sneakers high in the air. What am I bid for this lingerie goddess souvenir?”

“Pass it around.” Elan said. “She’s been running and so it has that exquisite sweaty sneaker odour.”

Jamie writhed her feet all over and shrieked.

“No that’s too weird.” Jamie cried, still struggling. “Please put them back on and untie me. I don’t want this!”

“But we want this.” Elan answered. “Lets get this left sock off.”

“Now, to show you all how to remove a sock so that it’s pure torture for the ticklee.” Rondi announced getting up.

She turned her back to Jamie, straddled her left leg, sitting on the shin and slowly began to peel off the sock.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOO!” Jamie screamed, continually trying to wrench her foot out of Rondi’s grasp.

Jamie shrieked as Rondi firmly gripped the toes of the left foot and then began to slow insert a finger in between the sock and the foot itself, slowly beginning the peeling. She shrieked again as she felt it come off her heel and knew that her sole was now being exposed. She went ballistic, knowing that her socks offered no protection what so ever. She could feel every millimetre of sole being exposed and could imagine the girls eagerly coming closer to take a good look at her bare foot. As the girl slowly peeled the sock off, she in dispersed the peeling with little tickles to the now bared portions of the sole. Feeling the sock now coming up around her toes, made her scrunch them in a last ditch effort to keep it on, but Rondi was easily able to wriggle it off one toe at a time. The last of the sock disappeared off the toes, and she then cupped her right hand under the heel of the foot, wrapping her arm around the ankle to keep the intensely writhing foot still.

Jamie’s screams practically pounded the walls as the tickling was so bad that she began to sweat all over and even more sweat spots even began to show on her socks.

“For maximum effect which is sheer torture for the ticklee, don’t take it off all at once; make sure you tickle portions of the bared sole as you take it off. Are you listening Jamie, cause this is really going to tickle.”

“I think someone has it bad for tickly feet.” Elan announced. “So take your time Rondi.”

Jamie didn’t want Rondi taking any time on her feet, let alone taking her sweet time to tickle them and she bucked and writhed continuously. A sudden skittering of fingers from heel to toes, sent her shrieking and laughing and Rondi skittered once more. Suddenly she let out another shriek as five fingers also skittered up her sock foot and back down.

“I guess these this sock offers you no protection, does it Jamie.” Elan teased.

They offered no protection whatsoever and in fact helped intensify the tickling and she writhed intensely and screamed and begged for the both of them to stop. Rondi’s fingers were mechanical, lightning fast, merciless, relentless and torturous, tickling all over the left sole but paying special attention to the poor girl’s hyper ticklish arch. Elan was much the same, raking and revving her fingers from heel to toes and back then digging her fingers under the toes.

“A little raking and revving with the fingers is always a good idea.” And with that she raked her fingers up and down Jamie’s sole and the poor girl screamed and bucked.

“That’s one sweaty foot.” Sierra commented. “I can even see sweat between the toes.”

“And that’s where I’m going for next.” Rondi announced. I wish I had a toothbrush right now.” Rondi spread the bit toe and second toe away from each other and wriggled a fingernail over the tender skin.

Jamie opened her mouth to protest but all that came out was a scream and she bucked once more.

Elan had disappeared and came back, holding a toothbrush. “Here use mine. Brushing with it after you have tickled her toes with it, will be much more sweeter.”

Rondi eagerly took the brush and as it met the skin between Jamie’s big toe and second toe, she raked the brush, teasing and torturing the tender skin, and also raking it across the inner sides of the two toes. Jamie continued to buck and scream with hysterical cackles and this made Rondi rake the brush even faster.

“Someone doesn’t like the brush” Elan said. “And that suits us just fine.”

“F-F-F-UUUUUCK!” Jamie screamed, then her voice dissolved into hysterical laughter.

“Come on Jamie.” Rondi teased. “The brush can’t be that bad. And it’s only two toes, not the whole sole.”

Jamie could feel fingers on her other foot and she screamed even more, writhing and bucking intensely, trying desperately to free herself. The girls were merciless and getting worse. The torture was excruciating and the tickle sensations murdered her already reeling nerve endings right through to the already tormented sensors in her brain.

“There’s just something about tickling a hot body that turns me on.” Elan said, taking places with another girl and now tickling Jamie’s left foot.

Cupping her right hand under the heel she wrapped her arm around the left ankle and began scrabbling on the toes again, ballet dancing all over the soft pads. Jamie’s toes began to frantically bicycle and writhe all over the place. There was such strength in her foot that Elan had to grip it harder and she moved into her arch. Jamie’s arch was one of the softest, most sensitive and most hyper-ticklish areas Elan had ever seen on a girl.

She used both hands and extracted a lethal toll on the arch and ball, by pressing her fingers on the midline of the sole then quickly raking outward.

“How about it Jamie.” Rondi asked. “Does it turn you on too?”

Jamie was horrified at them asking her the question, as she was indeed beginning to have erotic feelings about being tickled and being ganged up on. Those feelings were now somewhat sensually teasing her. The fact that other women were watching and enjoying her plight was also playing a role in teasing and tormenting her.

Suddenly she felt someone tickling her nipples and areolas and under her breasts and she squealed and rocked from side to side. The soft sensual and nimble fingers delicately teased the outer edges of her areaols, circling like vultures over their pray, then spidering in to accentuate the virgin erectness of her nipples. The torment and sensual teasing was getting worse if not overpowering and she needed release now. She could also now feel a hand inside her panties, delicately massaging her pussy and she squealed again and desperately tried to close her legs.

““Lingerie is perfect for everything.” Elan commented. “And you’re perfect for lingerie Jamie.”

As much as Jamie loved lingerie, she desperately didn’t like it right now, as it was a ravenous turn on for them and that was the last thing she wanted. The teasing and tickling was driving her crazy and her hysterical laughter was stealing any chance of talking to them to convince them to stop. She was meeting a whole new side of Elan she never knew existed and meeting women she never knew about, let alone know about their kinky fetishes. There was no doubt about it that she was a fighter, that she wouldn’t crack easily and this delighted Elan no end.

Elan also saw that Jamie’s laughter couldn’t go any higher and she wanted to keep her there as long as possible and so she dug into the sole and raked her fingers once more. Jamie screamed and practically rocked the bed and the girls all laughed at her.

“You’re awesome Jamie.” Elan responded. “Feel free to keep up that deliciously exquisite hysterical laughter and we’ll feel free to keep up this deliciously exquisite tickling and fondling.”

“Yeah.” Rondi added. “You keep it cumming and we’ll’’ keep it cumming.”

Everyone laughed at Rondi’s joke and Elan continued to work her fingers into the tender arch. Jamie’s laughter was almost off the charts and the girls were thoroughly enjoying every note.

Elan was almost sadistic in her stroking and probing of the sole and toes; so sadistic in fact that Jamie was erratically bucking and writhing. Every nerve ending in her foot was on fire personified and every circuit in her brain was being pulverized. Her limbs were sore from struggling and yet at the same time, just as much on fire as her foot was. She was oblivious to everything but the fondling and tickling as they were practically crippling her. The real horror was that she could also feel herself cumming, as the delicate massage was beginning to turn her on and she could feel the extreme erectness of her nipples. The fingers inside her panties were everywhere, from her labia to her perineum and everywhere in between. She regretted shaving as that made her pussy so much softer, which she liked, but also made it so much easier to make erect, which she hated, especially in being in this position.

Sierra was also lightly probing under her breasts and that was really adding to her mind-blowing situation. She was sweating even more from her writhing and that was greatly adding to the intense tickles. She wanted to scream for death to take her, to scream the walls of the beach house down, to scream loud enough for someone, anyone to here and come to her aid. Her head was swimming, her joints ached and voice was becoming hoarse from the laughter. She was one the virtual edge of the black hole of tickling.

Elan stopped tickling and motioned for Sierra to do the same. “So ladies, what’s say we make this a lingerie moment to remember and really give her the sensual tickles.”

Jamie could hear and feel the girls coming closer and she began intensely bucking and writhing.

Last edited:
YYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!! woohoo...now if you'll excuse me, i think i'll go and take a run on the beach ;)

jugs :justlips:

very nicely written u planning on doing another part I'd love to see where this is going. lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back