• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and here is the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Jamie was beginning to panic as the girls began to come closer around her and as she couldn’t keep all in view, Her skin was beginning to feel a little clammy and her breasts were beginning to sweat even more than when she was running. This bothered her even more as the undersides of her breasts were extra sensitive when they were sweaty. In fact her whole body was suddenly becoming more sensitive, especially with them being inches away from her and she could feel the breath of Nikkie on her neck. She was very surprised at the comment Elan made about her feet and how sensual she thought they were. This whole scene was becoming surreal and she felt even more uncomfortable. But at the same time, the uneasiness that was washing over her was also keeping her frozen in the room, and she was almost riveted in place. Her riveted movement suddenly came to an end as once more the girls began lightly touching her all over; touching her ample breasts, her ribs, inner thighs, pussy and one even bending down to touch her ankles.

http://74.53.42.102/showthread.php?p=2574397#post2574397

Here's what Jamie thought of her story.

This story is absolutely AMAZING!!! So sexy and erotic, yet not the least bit crude...that's quite a yarn spinning gift you've got there ;) It kinda sorta makes me wanna peel off my shoes and socks and tickle my own feet...is that weird, lol????

By all means, PLEASE post...yes, yes, yes. It would be the sexiest, most flattering thing that has come along for me in quite a while, so THANK YOU so so much :) I actually got turned on reading it, and so hope that some of our TMF'ers enjoy the same reaction.

jugs

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back