• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post Occult (New Jersey Stories)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings and salutations to all my fans and friends! I am deeply shocked that one of my favorite authors, JD Salinger has died. I know it's been a couple of weeks, but I've been out of the loop. Anyway, that being said, I am open to some new ideas once my Occult series is complete. I know there are a lot of fans of the series, and I'm ever so grateful for that. I have two ideas in mind for after those stories are complete.

One is inspired by a tale called Beth and the Ninjas. Same concept, except the tall redhead heroine is a Brit, not an American. Two ninjas interrogate her since she is a curator for a museum and they are looking for an artifact that could spell doom for mankind. Like Mummy 3 type of doom lol!

The second is a psychiatrist/patient tale. The inspirations for those characters are Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Tina Fey looks so sexy in glasses and I could easily see her playing a professional like that. Since Amy Poehler is so goofy, I could see her in mind as a mental patient who switches clothes with her and then tickles her mad because she is crazy after all.

Does anyone have anything to add to JT's spring shopping list, feel free, this thread is designed for future story ideas.

well well well how you doing old friend long time no see ^-^
I say you do a story about a saboteur on a submarine. there is no where to run no where to hide and no one to stop the tickling XD

I am sure I have a few more ideas to post for you just need time to let them come to the surface. anywho can't wait to read your stories ^-^

Well

I think you got your answer. Self aggrandizement and ego boosting rarely works.

I apologize everyone for the Banshee's remarks. Some people just can't take a hint when they're not wanted, which is why this guy keeps invading my threads. Kindly ignore him, because eventually all Banshees become extinct.

Enough is enough.

I think you got your answer. Self aggrandizement and ego boosting rarely works.

Banshee, you should be banned from posting until you learn some manners. This is ridiculous. I'm so incredibly disappointed in you.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back