• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago/Suburb Gathering

ticklefeet91080

Is there a group on here that meets sometime soon around the Chicagoland area? If not I would love to try to set something up. If I'm stepping on anyones toes I apologize, just would like to meet other people around this area into the same thing and I know there are plenty of us around the area. Hope to hear back from you guys.

That's a big font.

You're in the directory for the group that meets in Chicago. I encourage you to read past threads here. That will help you get a feel for who already shows, who runs things, etc.

Hope you meet up with them soon!

No problemo. They're a good group. Hope they make ya feel welcome when ya show!

Hi ticklefeet91080 - good to hear from you, and welcome.

I've organized events in the Chicagoland area over the years. There is nothing planned for the near future, but I am working on an idea. I'm trying to get something together soon at the SINS Center in the N burbs, perhaps on a Thursday or Sunday night.

In the meantime, there is a Free Friday night coming up at SINS Center this Friday (3/5), Mrs. TC and I will be there and another couple from TMF said they would be there. So, drop by, meet a few folks, and there should be a scene or two for you to watch. Details on this event are in an earlier thread in this section.

Check this board for future announcements and/or send me your email address and I will add you to the CTA mailing list.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back