• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lia's tempting toes are back!

lordmephisto

TMF Poster
We've been gone for a while and Lia has really missed you all. Heres some shots from our latest session. More to come if these get a good response again. We hope you enjoy them and let us know what you think!...

I don't usually comment in these threads, but I actually brought up a few of your clips to a friend of mine today, and remember telling her that with all the commercial trash that has flooded the market, that I really dug what you did. It was cute, it was fun, and it was greatly appreciated in a world of samey-productions.

Of course they look nice, but that goes without saying. Thank you, good sir, and thank you to Lia for sharing her soles with us.

Wonderful collection of sole shots. :feets: Thanks for posting them all here. :D

Those feet are perfect! What do you do to keep them looking so good?

So nice to see Lia's lovely feet on the TMF again. :clap:

Thanks for sharing such a pleasing set of pictures , lordmephisto.

I really like those teal nylon/socks...

At first I thought they were dotted with teal marker...LOL

Love Lisa's long toes... Very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for posting these pics. Lia's feet are amazing. Beautiful soles and toes. Can't wait to see more.

:blowkiss:Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful comments!! We were thinking about doing another video soonish...if you have any foot-related ideas for pics or videos let us know!

Well this is a late Christmas present, JK. Thanks man they are great I like the socked pics leading to peeling sock removal. Now you make me want summer to come, lol. You really take care of your feet Lia and classy color for the nails. Those half sock things are always killer but I don't want to ramble on...thanks you two.

Last edited:
loved the nylons shots......but her bare feet are also to die for....more please..!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back