• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Biker Girl ff/f Non concentual)

tanya

TMF Regular
Lana Cronan is a bully of a woman. She mistreats her neighbors, demands favors from them and never pays back. She owns a local bar frequented mostly by lesbians, but she is not one herself.
Although not a beautiful person, Lana is quite beautiful. Her shoulder length hair is a dark black and her eyes hauntingly blue. She dresses very provacatively in a light t shirt and black vest. Her pants a dark leather and on her feet, lace boots with heavy socks.
Every night, Lana comes to work in a harley that she won in a bet. She prances around provocatively in a way of teasing her customers. She knows she is beautiful and she wants everyone to see her beauty.
Lisa and Milly frequent Lana's bar and are also her neighbors. They hate how Lana looks down to them as if she is much better than them. They still can't get over the fact that Lana had stolen money from them a few years back and the police couldn't do anything because of a lack of evidence. But it was soon time for revenge.
Milly and Lisa waited outside after the bar had closed. They hid and waited as all the patrons left. They studied Lana's routine and knew she would come out after tallying up the nights profits.
Like clockwork,Lana came out and got on her motorcycle. It wouldn't start. She tried a few more times but nothing. As she tried, Milly and Lisa came out of hiding and pounced on their prey.
It was dark and a bit cold when Lana had awaken. Her wrists were in cuffs and over her head. Her legs were spread as her ankles were also cuffed and her legs were strapped tight. She was fully clothed. She couldn't move. She struggled and screamed for help for what seemed like an eternity.
Lights came on in the room and Lana saw both Milly and Lisa standing near the bed where she was shackled.
"YOU DYKE BITCHES GET ME OUT OF THESE THINGS" yelled Lana.
"Wow, she called us dyke bitches Milly." said Lisa to her longtime lover.
"Hm let me think." Said Lisa, as their prey continued her loud viscious ranting at expence.
"Oh I know, how about we teach her a good lesson." said Milly with absolute glee.
Soon after, Milly removed the cuffs from Lana's ankles giving Lana a ray of hope that they were to release her. But it wasn't to be. all she did was remove the ankle cuffs.
After removing the cuffs, Milly began to unlace Lana's boots.
"YOU DYKES ARE IN BIG TROUBLE. STOP THIS SHIT AND LET ME GO NOW!" yelled out Lana in her usual demanding tone.
"No we don't want to." said Lisa as Milly nodded.
As they both removed Lana's boots, the intoxicating aroma of her socked feet permiated the room. Both Milly and Lisa were in heaven as they both loved the smell of sweaty feet.
They each then removed Lana's thick socks revealing her beautiful pedicured feet. Her toenails were done in the darkest black which made her milky white feet all the more alluring.
"YOU BITCHES ARE CRAZY. LET ME GO! demanded a more nervous Lana.
As they looked in awe at the beauty of their preys feet, they cuffed her ankles once again.
"Please d-d-d-don't h-h-h-urt me." pleaded a more subdued Lana.
"Oh we're not going to hurt you. We are going to torture you in the best way we can." said Milly almost laughing.
"Wh-Wh-What do you mean? said Lana in a much more nervous tone.
Milly and Lisa looked at each other and then at Lana's feet and then began their assault.
Each of the girls ran their long manicured fingernails very slowly up and down Lana's soles.
"OOH N-N-N-NO PLEASE D-D-D-D-DON'T AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA F-F-FUCK AAAH HA HA HA HA HA" screamed Lana.
Both girls slowly and sensually tickled their preys sensitive soles without mercy, making her struggle and hysterically laugh uncontrollably.
"HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOOOO AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA PLEASE ST-ST-ST-STOP T-T-T-TICKLING ME AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA I-I-I-I- CAN'T TAKE TH-TH-THIS AAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE ST-ST-STOP AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA." Pleaded Lana but to no avail.
"MMMMMM I wonder how deliscious those toes are." Milly wondered aloud to her partner in crime.
As they continued the slow tickle assault they both teasingly stuck their tongues out at Lana and then soon after those tongues were in between Lana's toes.
"ON MMMMM NO STOP THAT AAAAHHH PLEASE ST-ST-ST-STOP YOU PERVERTED F-F-F-FREAKS AAAAAAAHHH MMMMMMM HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOO AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA." continued Lana in hysterics as her captors sucked passionately at her toes.
Tears streamed down Lana's face as she felt a confusing sense of pleasure intermingled with torturous foot tickling. She cried, laughed and moaned at the same time .
For a moment Milly and Lisa stopped and gave their prey a breather.
"Thank you." said an out of breath Lana.
But the worse was yet to come.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm glad to be getting such positive feedback. Part 2 is coming real soon.

Is any artist interested in illustrating and posting the artwork on here?
Or even better, I would love to see this filmed.
Let me know.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back