• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking ideas for NEST kidnapping scenes

TickleChgo

Verified
As many of you know, one of the popular features of the NEST weekends are the fantasy “kidnappings.” While some of the kidnappings are more private, some are public, in that people attending NEST who are not involved in the “kidnapping” scene can watch it.

In past years, we have done public kidnapping scenes such as a Russian military interrogation, and Snidely Whiplash trying to extract the signature for the lease from Nell, until Dudley Do-right comes to rescue (well, he actually ended up helping Snidley :evilha: )

This year we thought it would be fun to solicit ideas for the public kidnapping scene(s). So post to this thread the fantasy “kidnapping” you would like to see enacted at the NEST. While the two may coincide, we’re not looking for what you want done to you, rather, what fantasy “kidnapping” scene you would like to see enacted at NEST.

Keep a few things in mind: Your ideas should be realistic (i.e., so that we can actually try to pull it off) and ultimately SAFE (i.e., we are not bopping anyone over the head to abduct them or using chloroform, etc.). Further, we are talking about scenes that would be viewed generally, i.e. by others attending NEST, so keep your ideas PG-rated!

Also, this is NOT the thread to “sign up” to be a “kidnap” victim – you will have an opportunity to do that after/as you register. That said, if you post a really creative scenario and you sign-up to be kidnapped… well, who knows what might happen…

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone in Philly!!

I know of one TMF'er who was thinking of requesting a public "Twilight"-themed scene as it would be appropot for her. I decided I'd just request it on her behalf. :D

Impaler - thanks for starting things off!

Any other details, like what character does what to who for what reason? Well, I suppose I can guess what the "does what" part is...

I know of one TMF'er who was thinking of requesting a public "Twilight"-themed scene as it would be appropot for her. I decided I'd just request it on her behalf. :D

:eek:

I don't know WHO that could be???? :p

Basically just a coven of bad vampires kidnaps a helpless victim and then the good vampires come to save him/her :p or something of that nature. I'm just obsessed with vampires so I would think its fun lol!!!!

Detention with a sexy principal
The Sacrifice Victim

I would love to see this FFF/f scene: Three young women at summer camp turn on their arrogant camp counselor at the swimming pool, tie her up, and tickle her senseless in her bathing suit. :devil:

Good ideas!

Good ideas so far - thanks!

Hmmm - an FFF/f scene? sounds intriguing. Don't think we've ever done that before. We'd need to get enough F kidnappers to do it. If any women are interested in forming a "kidnapping" team, please pm me.

you know I am always good for helping.....will put my thinking cap on for other ideas!

sexy female inmate getting interrogated by the corrections officer regarding the location of contraband ;) i could even bring my uniform ;)

ok, it's a biased scenario, but all i could think of lol

Last edited:
You could always do an escaped con or mental patient that had to be tracked down and recaptured. The tickling as punishment for escaping.

Keeping ears open...

I'm watching this thread with great interest- especially for ideas involving lady kidnappers (having been one myself in previous years). Ladies kidnapping ladies is my primary area of interest, and I have a feeling that the majority of the viewers prefer to watch scenes where girls, or at least nappers' of both genders are involved!

TickleChgo- you forgot to mention my FAVORITE public kidnapping from past years- the Pirates and Egg Salad Recipe Episode!

A strange idea....but then again would else would you expect from me....

Is get 5-7 potential kidnappees and have them play "musical chairs", but the music being their laughter. The one who gives up first (or last) we wont tell them in advance gets swept away bound to the chair...to places unknown.

Just an idea.

Rob

I know I already posted this on Fetlife, but :D

Kidnapping scene:

Hello Kitty sneaks into NEST as a spy for the GOP, determined to gather intelligence that she will turn over to Scott Brown in an attempt to halt Obamacare. Even after careful plotting, Kitty is spotted by a lefty and outed to the masses! Hello Kitty uses her catlike reflexes to whip out her AR-15, which is almost as pink and cute as she is, and much to her dismay, it shoots marshmallows. Hello Kitty is captured by the NEST team, but due to a lifetime vow she once made, she burns at the stake proudly, screaming "NEVER SAY DIE!"

Oh wait...

A strange idea....but then again would else would you expect from me....

Is get 5-7 potential kidnappees and have them play "musical chairs", but the music being their laughter. The one who gives up first (or last) we wont tell them in advance gets swept away bound to the chair...to places unknown.

Just an idea.

Rob

that sounds like a whole lot of fun! I would be so into that....

Kidnapping scene:

Hello Kitty sneaks into NEST as a spy for the GOP, determined to gather intelligence that she will turn over to Scott Brown in an attempt to halt Obamacare. Even after careful plotting, Kitty is spotted by a lefty and outed to the masses! Hello Kitty uses her catlike reflexes to whip out her AR-15, which is almost as pink and cute as she is, and much to her dismay, it shoots marshmallows. Hello Kitty is captured by the NEST team, but due to a lifetime vow she once made, she burns at the stake proudly, screaming "NEVER SAY DIE!"

Oh wait...

Maybe instead of being burned at the stake, Hello Kitty can be strapped to a spanking bench and then tickled spanked by everybody present who wishes to do so. :devil:

Maybe instead of being burned at the stake, Hello Kitty can be strapped to a spanking bench and then tickled spanked by everybody present who wishes to do so. :devil:

You would have to ask Sanrio, the creator of Hello Kitty, to see if
the copyrights allow for that. :doublethrust:

In the spirit of recovering from a month-long March Madness Hangover, how about a star athlete kidnapped by the members of the opposing team and their gf/bf, and tickled to divulge their secret strategy for the championship game.

Kidnapping scene:

Oh wait...

If I don't see this enacted at some point in my life I will not be able to die happy. I always KNEW Hello Kitty was a neocon!

In the spirit of recovering from a month-long March Madness Hangover, how about a star athlete kidnapped by the members of the opposing team and their gf/bf, and tickled to divulge their secret strategy for the championship game.

Or even just tickled into being so weak that they can't perform at the big game afterward.

I'm watching this thread with great interest- especially for ideas involving lady kidnappers (having been one myself in previous years). Ladies kidnapping ladies is my primary area of interest, and I have a feeling that the majority of the viewers prefer to watch scenes where girls, or at least nappers' of both genders are involved!

TickleChgo- you forgot to mention my FAVORITE public kidnapping from past years- the Pirates and Egg Salad Recipe Episode!

I am so all about that Kitten. Only a woman knows how to truly punish another woman. I have lots of tickling stories that kidnapping is how it starts, but the plots are pretty complex. :(

Well, one of my favorites is pretty simple "Tickle Trivial Pursuit". You make each catagory a body part, such as the entertainment catagory can be feet, History catagory can be armpits, etc. The length of time could be determined by a dice roll. The victim has the length of the sand time to answer the question. If they get it right, there could be something pleasurable as a reward, (foot message, toe suck, etc), or just a moment of grace. If the miss it, torture time! You could have 4 victims tied at once and take turns like the real game. You could do this with Pictionary, especially with husband\wife, boyfriend\girlfriend having to be a good artist to save their significant other from certain hysteria!

That is an easy one, and I have done this one a bunch. :) Like I said, my others may be tough to recreate.

I have done things like balance my checkbook, or balance my budget on my victim's feet with a felt pen, but this is not really a kidnap scenario, unless it could be a student kidnapping a teacher and they do there homework on the teacher's body, or something like that.

You guys see where my mind goes? hehehe :firedevil

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back