• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Demon Chapter four (Yes, there is tickling in this chapter!!!)

jonsmith

The Tickle Demon Chapter 4​

“It's jenny.” Sidney said to Lucy, Jacob, Debbi and Melisse. She had gathered everyone but Jenny, together in the dining area in a sort of coven to reveal what she had learned through deduction and experience. Everyone was stunned, and then, things began to fall into place in the heads of the investigators.

“Jenny did find the article,” Lucy said.
“He's not a demon,” Debbi said.
“He got the address right on the first try,” Sidney said to Lucy, who nodded in agreement.
“And he found all the info on the damned place!”
“He isn't a tickle demon,” Jacob said.
“He tickles Debbi every chance he gets!” Sidney cried.
“Debbi's also his girlfriend.”
“That's right,” Debbi said, “besides, he can't be a demon.”
“Why not?”
“He's got Morals!” There was an odd silence, and everyone stared at her. “What? He does!”
“I'm with Debbi,”Jacob said in a decided tone, “I don't believe he is a Demon. Much less, a Tickle Demon.”
“He hates you,” Sidney said in a pleading manner, “the very fact that he has such malice for you and I should speak volumes as to his demonic origins!”
“Be that as it may, it would be unethical to just accuse him, on my part, without first doing an investigation.”
“An investigation has already been done, the reports compiled, and the evidence handed in for questioning.”
“Your investigation, your report, your evidence.”
“I was attacked by Giles, he's threatened us, and he revealed himself to be Jennaro!”
“In the words of Mao Tse-Tong, 'No investigation, no right to speak,'.”
“Fuck Chairman Mao! We have the demon in our midst! If we let him slip away now, who knows what will happen to the group?”
Jacob was silent for a moment that lasted for an eterntiy, “Even if he were, we still would have to go back to that house.”
“I'm not accusing anyone.” He replied in a finalizing tone. He stepped near Debbi, who took a step toward him. They had chosen their sides.
“If he is the demon, then we must isolate him, and then exorcise him.” Melisse said “But the exorcism may kill him. However, if the house is picked, then the demon can be exorcised into a familiar environment.”
“The man travelled the world, met diplomats and all other kinds of shit, how the fuck is this place not familiar enough?” Lucy asked, her eyes were red and tearing.
“Where his body lay, is where he must be,” Melisse said in a tone that said, “Try me,”

The ride to the Bohr Mansion from the rest stop took an hour; it was the most quiet hour ever known. No one spoke, even Jenny had nothing to say, he merely looked around, the quiet stunned him so. Upon arrival, the group removed their belongings and went into the house.

“Are we staying the night?” Jenny asked.
“Yes,” Sidney snapped. “Now shut up.”
“I'll wait in the car.”
“No you won't!” Sidney, Melisse and Lucy shouted, their eyes burned into his body like a brand fresh from the coals.
“O...kay...?” He stared at them nervously, “What's going on here?”
“Nothing, we're just tired of your Bullshit.”

Debbi and Jacob walked with Jenny as they put their stuff in the rooms they were in before. It was almost sunrise by the time Jacob settled in his room with Sidney. She was dressed in a black gown and she looked almost feline as she pressed her hands into the matress like two pillars, and stared out at her boyfriedn from under her bangs.

“We both know he's a demon.”
“No, you believe he is.”
“Bull shit.”
“Does not matter.” Jacob said as he pulled on his robe. “Until I investigate this further, I will not pass judgement upon anyone.”
“Then investigate it now.” She said as she turned over, taking the covers with her.

At three in the afternoon, everyone was up. They ate some food they had gotten from the all night diner at the rest stop. All eyes were either on Jacob, Debbi or Jenny.
“So,” Jacob began, “how was everyone's sleep?”
No reply.
“Well, don't all start at once. Mine was pretty peaceful. What of yours Debbi?”
“I don't dream.”
“And, Sidney?”
“Fuck you.”
“Hmmm, a bit sharp.” He turned to Melisse, “And you?”
“You know my dreams, devils devils and devils.”
“Lucy?”
“Bugger off.”
“Ouch, that would have hurt if I had thin skin. Jenny?”
“I didn't sleep.”
“What?” Debbi exclaimed.
“You didn't? That's a first!” Jacob said.
“I agree,” Debbi added.

“Our first job for today, is to get the full police report on this case.” Melisse said, “we can learn a lot about it and what our next move should be.”
“Agreed,” Sidney said, “I'll call the Sundown County PD and get on that immediately.” She took out her cell phone and walked into the next room.
“Jenny,” Melisse said turning to him, “why couldn't you sleep last night?”
“There was this crazy bumping noise. Like a squirell or something, trapped in the wall.”
“What did it sound like?”
“Like a squirrel,” he paused, “Oh, well, it sounded like, scrticha scritcha scritcha scratchityscratch scratch a scratchy scratch.” He moved his hands like he was a disc jockey scratching records.

“I see...” Melisse said.

“The cops are coming over now. They had the file ready in case we needed the rest of it the last time.”
“Thank you Sidney,” Melisse smiled. “Now, I have a plan. We use the ouijia board to find the body.”
“Why didn't we just use that before?”
“I wanted the full police report.”
“But we still could have used it before.”
“Look, I know what I'm doing.” Melisse snapped. “Now, I have a bag full of smudge sticks. We can use these to purify the rooms that are in this house, and isolate the demon in a single room. Preferably the living room.”
“Smudge sticks?” Jenny asked incredulously. “What tha fuck is a...”
“It's something that you'll learn about in a few minutes old chap.” Jacob said as he patted the man's head with his slender hand.
“And then we can exorcise him.”
“Who?”” Debbi asked cautiously.
“The demon.”
“Then, let's go.” Jenny said. “Let's get to purifying. And exorcising.”
“Jenny,” Sidney said, “come with me for a minute.”
“Why?”
“I've got a job for you.”
“Shit, for all I know, I'm gonna get locked up somewhere.”
“No you won't. You're an integral part of the team.”
“Yeah, whatever.”
“Just come on idiot!”
“Fine,” he said as he left the room with her.

Ten minutes later Sidney ran back into the room, a ring of keys in hand.”I've isolated him. Now, let's get that police report.”
“What the Hell?” Debbi exclaimed, “you can't just lock him up in there!”
“I did,” Sidney shot back, “now, let's get that info!”
“No, this is just wrong. You don't even have any proof that he is this monster!”
“I got all the proof I needed this morning!”
“You are such Bull shit Sidney!”
“Should I care?” Sidney asked. “with a smile, “everyone but you and Jacob agree with me, Jenny is Giles Hendersen, and I am keeping us safe. After all, sometimes we must make sacrifices for the greater good of the group.”
“That is Machiavellian Bull Shit!”
“Um, I think that's Neitzscheian.” Jacob put in.
“Shut the fuck up!” Debbi and Sidney snapped.
“Debbi, I am not going to unlock that door until we get back. He might get away.”
“You better unlock my boyfriend immediately!”
“Or what?”
“Or I'll do it myself.”
Sidney placed her hands about her hips. “Ha, not without the...” She paused as Debbi produced from her back pocket, a silver pocket knife. “...keys.”
“Give me the keys then.” Debbi smiled.
Sidney paused, gauged Debbi's mannerisms, and then decided on her course of action. “No.” She sidestepped Debbi and began a dash to the front door that was cut short by Debbi's ankle which stuck out and caused her to tumble to the floor. Debbi sat down, knees apart and turned Sidney over in a single motion. Sidney watched in horror as Debbi elegantly flicked the pocket knife open and heard it click fast I nit's dagger-like position. She then raised the blade above her head and began to plunge it repeatedly into Sidney's belly and chest.

“No, NO NO!!!!” Sidney screamed as she struggled and thrashed under the covers, and finally threw them off, waking out of her sleep. Sweat rolled down her front and back, her hair was thick and tangled with perspirant, and her heart beat upon the walls of her chest to the point that for a moment, it could have burst from it.

No one but her was in the room. She remembered, Jacob had left the room because she was annoyed and he didn't want to deal with the crap. She was thankful for it at the time. Now she really wished he was in there with her. At least then, he would have had been able to comfort her. But she was alone.

Or was she?

There was motion in the darkness, a dark more imposing than the shadow of the night. More disturbing than anything that her mind could consciously dream up to terrify her to the end of her wits. It wasn't a fleeting image. It stayed there, as if arrogant enough to not flee from her gaze, as all other spirits do when living eyes fall upon the dead. Then it moved forward.

“Who is that?” Sidney called. There response was another step forward. “Jacob?'

Another step.

“Jenny....”

Another step.

“Lucy? Come on man, don't scare me like this!”

Another step.

“Say something at least!” her eyes were darting wildly about her again, “Say anything!”

Another step. What could have been arms slowly rose from its sides, and two bright yellow dots flickered into existence.
“OH GOD!” Sidney wailed as she tumbled off of the bed in a failed attempt to leap. She looked up at the dark figure, it's arms were held out at the sides, like a crucifix, and it's hands, spread apart, had two bright yellow, eyelet dots on each palm. Six in all, and all seemed to be laughing at her fear.

Slam, slam, slam! Her pulse thundered in her chest; a dynamo, revolving faster and faster, tearing every speed record to shreds in the course of a moment. And she could only stare as the shadow approached and loomed over her in its menacing grace and despair.

“Ssssad child of Adam...” the voice hissed softly. “In youth, thou shalt do what thou wilt, but what shalt thou do whence thine limbs begin to wilt?” three mouths appeared upon the figure, all of them filled with rows of teeth. One on the head, and one on each hand, and they moved in unison, repeating the phrase over and over. “Thou shalt do what thou wilt, but what shalt thou do whence thine limbs begin to wilt?”

“Stop talking! STOP TALKING!” Sidney screamed as the figure's voice grew greater, all encompassing, and echoed off the walls, the floor, the ceiling, and inside her head. She pressed her hands to her ears, and shut her eyes tightly as she fell to her knees, her nightgown sticking to her form because of sweat and tears. On and on the voices repeated the words, and then suddenly, they went silent.

Sidney lay on the floor, on her side, curled in a ball. Trembling in fear, eyes shut, ears plugged from the pressure of her hands against her lobes. It was several minutes before she realized that all had gone quiet.

She took her hands from her ears, and listened. It was gone. The beast that spoke so much was gone. Sidney opened her eyes, and looked around. Nothing but the room she was in. She rose to her feet and made her way to the door. She grasped the knob, it felt cold in her palm, it twisted reluctantly and she pulled the door open. The lit hallway greeted her as it usually did. She took a step out into the hallway, and inhaled the sweet, unshadowed air.

Her pleasure was short lived.

As if on cue, two dark, long, slender hands gripped her sides and dragged their fingers backward in a single, gown ripping stroke. It rendered Sidney completely nude. Sidney didn't even have time to gasp; she was grabbed by her arms and legs, and yanked back into the room, screaming like a condemned soul as the door slammed shut. She screamed as she floated there in the dark room above the bed. The grip of the hands was so light that she didn't feel it, yet so present that she could not escape.

“Now...” the voice of Giles Henderson whispered softly, almost compassionately, “we shall have some fun.”

“N-No...” Sidney gasped. Before her, the three headed beast appeared once more. But she knew who it was now. Somewhere in her mind, she always knew who it was. The three mouths were frozen in a frown the eyes were menacing, they sent goosebumps over her naked body like a net thrown over a wounded tiger.

There was no motion to the lips as they spoke. “What did you seek to accomplish by trying to defeat me?”
“I want to rid myself of your presence!”
“A murderer tried to kill me once. Only once. He shot at me, used lower level dark magic to send me back to Hell, and cut at me, so many hundreds of times.”
“And you died,”
“No, I was rendered unconscious. You must understand,” He said in a pleasant tone, “everything he did to me, came back upon everyone around him in reverse order. So, the girls I was with, were cut so many times. The man went to Hell. And I was shot in the forehead. But because all of it was etheric--”
“None of the weaponry was ever found.”
“Precisely. I think that about solves your questions.”

Sidney gasped as she felt a stroking sensation on the sole of her right foot. She curled it suddenly and flexed it. “No!” She cried almost begging. The sensation persisted, and with every passing millisecond, it grew greater, encompasing then her sole, then her whole foot, it was like she was wearing a sock made of stroking fingers. The same thing occurred to her left. “STOP IT!!” She screamed as she arched her back.
“Do you like it?” Giles asked knowing full well she didn't.
“Why?” she asked of the torture.
“Because I was made for it.” out of the darkness, two long, white feathers sailed down toward her bare body. Her eyes widened, and she let out an eldritch scream as one took her upper body and the other began to probe her legs.

The feather on her thighs flicked back and forth across her inner thighs, and caused them to twitch and shudder endlessly as one of Sidney's major weak points proceeded to be exploited. Every stroke of the long feather as it traveled from the back of the knee to the v-cut of her pelvic region and back down again, brought from under her consciousness a new level of Hell-born laughter.

The feather at her upper body worked over her navel; digging in the umbilical scar and detonating mines of sensitivity. The young team leader's belly shook convulsively as her laughter poured from her lips, filling the room with chuckles, giggles, squeals and shrieks.

The addition of two long, red, bumpy, slick tongues only added to her torture as they slipped and slid all over her hypersensitized form. She hung her head back, letting her long golden hair dangle below the small of her back, and screamed.

Her peals of laughter filled the entire house, yet no one was there to save her. No one was able to help her from her punishment. And Giles Hendersen was determined to teach the young, arrogant woman a lesson that she'd remember for all time. He had her, she knew it, he knew it. And as her body twitched, shuddered and shook from laugh after convulsive laugh, Hendersen leaned in and whispered in her ear, so softly she hardly heard it above her own laughter.

“By the end of your trip, your fantasy will be me.”

Sidney woke up, in a frenzy of tortured laughter, and continued laughing until she rolled off the bed and smacked herself on the floor. “Ow...”

Oh, thanks! I'm working on the next chapter as I type.

Well, technically, I...

It works both ways.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back