• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next Party! Sun. March 21

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello all,

We've finally got the date nailed down for our next party! Thank you for your patience while we juggled our schedules.

Bagelfather and starfires are hosting this one for us on Sunday, March 21, in Santa Clara. E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend. I'll poke you again week-of, as well as send out schedule and location details to those who RSVP.

Hope to see you soon! :happyhop:

Hello all,

We've finally got the date nailed down for our next party! Thank you for your patience while we juggled our schedules.

Bagelfather and starfires are hosting this one for us on Sunday, March 21, in Santa Clara. E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend. I'll poke you again week-of, as well as send out schedule and location details to those who RSVP.

Hope to see you soon! :happyhop:

Go-go-gadget vanilla roommates out of town ;)

Damn, and on a weekend we probably can't make it... timing depends, i have my boys til early sunday afternoon...

So excited about this. After several 80 hour work weeks in a row I could use an afternoon to just relax and hang out. Can't wait.

Awesome Event

Thank all of you for coming to the event at Starfires and my home. We had a munch and then headed back to my house.

There are larger events in the country, but for us 16 people in the bay area for a monthly event is a great turn out. We had several new people and once again there was a lot of fun to be had. Around 12:30am people started to wander home which is rather late considering this was a Sunday event.

For those who are too shy to show up... don't be. We have plenty of new people and those people are very happy they made the jump to us!

for every one that is scared/nervous of goin it was alot of fun. everyone there was so nice n the women that went made it even better all of there were very experienced ticklers which is a plus lol

You all have no idea how awesome it was to see you all again! :D

I had such an amazing time.

Super thank you to Bagelfather and Starfires for the hosting. I forgot to ask if I could look at your awesome swords. ;)

I'm also glad that my "Bee" gloves were such a hit. I'll definitely be bringing them back.

To all those who tickled me, I salute you for giving me one of the most intense sessions ever. :faint: Thank you soooo much!

To all of our newcomers as well; I hope you had just as much fun as I did. I'm pretty sure you did. ;) But it was a pleasure meeting new people!

I hope it won't take me another friggin' year to see everybody again, but until then...Party On Dudes!!:rockon:

Wow! This really was a great gathering! Thanks again to bagelfather and starfires for hosting, and to LindyHopper for organizing. It's always such a pleasure to see old friends (Hello Raystanz333!) and new alike. All-in-all, it was a great full day of socializing and playing!

I don't come to TMF much anymore, but I am very lucky to have met Bagelfather, Starfires, and so many others through both this website and the parties. Yesterday was an amazing experience and it's always fun to just hang out.

The "bee" gloves are definitely pure - and very pleasurable - evil. I was still sore today. Whether it was from laughing or from trying to escape I don't know.

Thank you everyone for such an awesome party! :couch:

Random note: we had perfect attendance! That has never happened in almost 3 years of hosting these things, especially with new people on the list! Maybe we're becoming less scary or something. :D

I 3rd everyone's comments about the angry bee gloves. :shock2:
I can't believe how much that tickled! :panic:
And I have to say.... that I really enjoyed not being tied down, and being held down instead. :blush:
There's something about that close contact that really focuses a scene... :faint:

And many thanks, of course, to Bagelfather, who is the most helpful, advance-thinking, prepared-for-anything host I've ever worked with. I think we did good. :twohugs:

What a fun party! Tickle-loving friends and I had talked about creating a tickle event, so it's great to discover it already exists. Lotsa fun, lotsa great people, LOTS of tickling! I was lucky enough to tickle 4 other people (3 guys and a gal). Several of us women had great fun ganging up to tickle guys! And I had at least 5 people gang up to tickle me. Wow! I am still buzzing and smiling.

With a nice safe structure and good limits, this is a great party for newbies. If you've been thinking of attending, go ahead and DO IT!

Joy

Wow, it sounds like you had a great time!
From next august on I'll be able to come back to your parties: I can't wait!! :wavingguy

Good times! That was fun!

I'm extremely impressed with the Fukuoku vibrating finger massage gloves. It worked so well on Lindy! :firedevil

Hope to see everyone again soon!

Wow, it sounds like you had a great time!
From next august on I'll be able to come back to your parties: I can't wait!! :wavingguy:

Woot!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back