• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriends Very Ticklish Soles

MnE0306

TMF Poster
Let me know what you guys think...she thinks here feet are ugly and I would love to see what everyone else thinks

Your gfs soles look very nice. Thanks. What size shoes does she wear?

Mitch

Tell your girlfriend she is ridiculous her feet and soles are AWESOME. On a scale of 1-10 how ticklish are those feet? Also any chance of making clip of you tickling here feet for us to all see?

she wears a size 9 and def. on a scale of 1-10 her feet are a 15 lol...i doubt the video thing will happen since i have no way of making them but i will try someday

The only thing missing are coils of white rope around the ankles...very cute soles...just film her feet being tickled...you don't have to show her face

Just a suggestion.

You are lucky to have those feet in your reach!

They look very nice. Some toe shots would be great.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Tell her that she has very lovely soles. :feets: Thanks for sharing the photos with us. :D

Lovely indeed!

Your gf certainly has some very nice looking soles, despite what she thinks. They look soft and well cared for, and you say that they are ticklish as well so what's not to love ;).

JB

Nice feet and sole shots, but too far away. If you can get the shots closer with some top views as well as sole views, different angles maybe,it would be great.
I would need to examine them for an opinion

YOU should make a video of you tickling those soles. Those are hot. I would lick and tickle them all day if I could.

They're amazing! I think you should be proud to call them your own :p ...and so should she of course lol!

more

trying to get better shots guys..she dont wanna take just ics of her feet so im working around that so just bare with me

Awesome feet and toes, if her feet are a 15 on a ticklish scale I would love to have her tied up and be able to tickle her feet for as long as I wanted. The more ticklish a ladies feet are the more I want to tickle them and for long periods of time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back