• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Litterbug Part III - The Escape." Mostly Machine/F & F/F, Intense

weebs86

TMF Regular
Hi Everybody! I know it's been a while since I posted the first two parts of my story, and I've left you all hanging a bit, but I've finally managed to finish the story in a way that I'm satisfied with. I wanted the ending to have some kind of interesting element, and I think that I've accomplished that.
So without further ado, the story!

If you haven't read the story yet, here are links to the other parts:
Part I: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=156613
Part II: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=156686

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM!
Jennifer and Karen awoke with a start. The door to their room had crashed down, and three sizable men entered. One stood by the door while the other two cut the straps binding the women to their beds. Before either of the women could ask who they were, the man by the door began talking.
“We’re Ex-employees. That bitch, Crawford, thinks she can just replace us with a robot army without any notice? Well this should show her a thing or two. One of the guys here tonight worked on the new sentient systems – Crawford let him go when the system was all installed, saying his services would no longer be needed. He got angry; he organized this raid and we’re along to help him, but we don’t want to get caught – there are certain parts of the system beyond our control, so we need to get you out of here quickly.” He drew from his pocket a small, wrinkled map and handed it to Jennifer. “Here’s a map of the hospital, with all surveillance devices marked. You won’t want any of Crawford’s cronies catching you, so it’s best to stick to the route we drew you.” He added, “And take these – they’re system override keys for the machine. I doubt you’ll need ‘em, because you’ll want to get out of here as quickly as possible, but we made extra copies and they might come in handy if you find yourselves in a sticky situation.”
Jennifer took the map and the keys from the man and handed a key to Karen.
“Where are you going now?” Jennifer asked the men, curiously.
“We think Crawford needs to be taught a lesson. She used to be a good doctor, but one of the guys in her office caught her looking up tickling websites on her computer and we think her fetish for dominating others combined with her one for tickling has led her to completely abuse her power. This project started out so simple…simple tickle torture for a couple of days before a release, but now she’s been holding people for months.”
“I know,” said Jennifer quietly, “I’m one of them.”
They all stood staring at each other awkwardly before one of the men broke the silence with a small smirk.
“We just want to try to give her a little taste of her own medicine,” continued the man smugly, “but it’ll be risky, so you two would best be getting out of here. Don’t worry about the tracking chips - we’ve already taken the system that monitors them out of commission for good.”
“Alright,” said Jennifer, “We’re going.”
Jennifer and Karen ran down the halls as fast as they could, following the map. Several times they could hear the screaming from within the walls of patients undergoing treatment, but they realized that there was little they could do to help. As they hurried down one corridor, they were scared almost out of their wits by the klaxon of the alarm system.
Shit, though Jennifer. A quick glance at Karen told her that she was thinking the same thing.
“The exit is only a few halls over. Those guys said we should be able to make it.”
“Right,” replied Karen nervously.
They continued running down the halls.

Dr. Crawford was in ironic agony. After arriving in the transport tunnel, she had been stripped naked, thoroughly scrubbed, and moisturized by machines of her own design, and her fresh, tender body was now at the hands of the robot Sally – a robot she, Dr. Crawford, had commissioned - in the hyper-gravity device. Sally’s nerve wheel fingers were sliding slowly up and down her mature soles while the flying feathers endlessly caressed her naked body.
“Yes, Doctor, laugh it all out,” said Sally in an almost-bored manner, “You’ve got only another 30 minutes before your post-procedural examination, and I’m looking forward to making it a very thorough one indeed.” Rebecca Crawford, of course, couldn’t hear a word of this, her own wild shrieking drowning Sally’s words out completely.
“It’s a pity that it had to come to this, you know,” continued Sally dreamily. “If you had just allowed me a little more freedom in my duties I doubt you would be in such a …ticklish… situation.” Sally laughed for a moment at her own joke. Her internal circuits continuously monitored the exact spots on the doctor’s restrained soles that elicited the greatest nervous response and targeted them with the nerve wheels almost exclusively. Meanwhile, the doctor continued wailing inside the device.
Sally was enjoying herself immensely when the alarms began sounding. Her systems had received a communication from the central computer, which informed her that several patients had been freed from their rooms and that the patient tracking system had been taken off-line.
“Damn,” said Sally impatiently. “Well, Doctor, I suppose I’m going to have to leave you while I go sort this out. I’ll have the machine get you back into the main transport tunnel.”
Sally hit a few buttons on the console of the hyper-gravity device, and four mechanical arms reached into the device and pulled out a wrecked Dr. Crawford and restrained her back onto the conveyor belt of the main system.
“Enjoy your trip Doctor. I believe your next stop will be the ‘tongue room’…how lucky for you!”
said Sally wickedly as Dr. Crawford was swallowed once again into the maw of the machine.

Jennifer and Karen had come to a fork in the hallway. After scanning the map to see which way to go, they had continued on for a moment before something ahead of them froze them in their tracks. Quickly ducking into a doorway, Jennifer peered out carefully to see Sally emerging from another doorway a little further down the hall. Luckily, Sally turned and walked the other way, and disappeared down another corridor. Jennifer looked at Karen and sighed with relief; if Sally had seen them, she thought, they would have been done for.
Suddenly, the two girls heard a muffled shrieking sound coming from within the door they were next to. Upon listening closer, the laughter was unmistakably identifiable as Dr. Crawford’s. They checked the plaque on the door:

Maintenance Access Door to Tongue Room #4

Ha! Thought Jennifer, Crawford’s getting what she deserves.
A satisfied smirk on Karen’s face told Jennifer she was thinking the same thing.
“I wish I could give her a little ‘examination’ myself,” whispered Karen.
“Yeah, but there’s no way we’d be able to stop…the…machine,” Jennifer finished slowly with a smile as she pulled the machine override key out of her pants pocket.
Karen eyed her own key mischievously for a moment before frowning and shaking her head.
“No,” said Karen. “I can’t risk being caught. I need to get out of here.”
“Then go,” replied Jennifer. “Take the map and get out…I’ve got the rest of the route memorized, and I’d really like to give Crawford a more personal goodbye.”
“Alright,” said Karen, “but you’d better be careful. I’d sure hate to get stuck in that machine again.” Karen shivered at the thought.
After a brief hug for good luck, Jennifer watched Karen as she ran out of sight towards the exit door before opening the door to the inside of the machine.
Once on the other side of the door, she found herself high on a balcony much like the one Dr. Crawford had talked down to her from on her second day at the institution. In front of her were the various control panels for the machine, and down below, Jennifer could see a blindfolded Dr. Crawford receiving a devilish treatment.
It was a quite a sight indeed – Crawford’s arms were restrained in the usual manner by metal shackles at the wrists and the biceps, and her legs at the thigh and the ankles. Her toes were held back by two mechanical restraints which put pressure on them to prevent her from curling them, very effectively stretching her soft, wrinkled soles out very tightly. In addition, numerous synthetic tongues, finely crafted with a futuristic material which allowed them to take on the slippery texture of the real thing without drying out, were gliding over Crawford’s naked body, driven by thin, flexible mechanical arms. Tongues were pressing up and down her soles, all around her legs and behind her knees, up her inner thighs, and several were concentrating around her womanhood – one apparently probing so far that Jennifer could only see the mechanical arm attached to it. Another tongue was positioned at her bellybutton, constantly twirling around and licking within it. Others were gently stimulating her nipples. Still more were gliding slowly up and down her underarms.
Jennifer watched as two more tongues gently came in from either side of the doctor’s head and began licking and probing into Crawford’s ears. At this point, the doctor’s shrieks became twice as loud. Making matters worse, her head was now being restrained by two gentle pads which had pressed in on either side so that she couldn’t avoid the tongues as they snaked their way into her ear canals, sending Crawford writhing with displeasure. Jennifer watched as the doctor cackled, her face twisted in agony.
After waiting a few minutes, it appeared that the machine was preparing to send Crawford on to another room. Not wanting to lose her, Jennifer turned her override key into the control panel to the “manual” position. Slowly, the machine died down. Jennifer noticed a number of switches on the control panel. She tried toggling the one marked “Blindfold” to “inactive”, and the one labeled “gag” to “active”. Instantly, the metallic blindfold covering Crawford’s eyes retracted and two mechanical arms came down and fashioned Crawford with a ball gag. Jennifer filled with delight upon seeing the distressed look in Crawford’s eyes as they settled upon her, Jennifer, at the controls of the machine. Jennifer made her way down the metal stairs to where Crawford was restrained in the middle of the large room.
“Hello, Dr. Crawford. It does my heart good to know you’ve been enjoying the comforts of your own facility. Crawford made a muffled noise into her gag. “Please, Rebecca (you don’t mind if I use your first name do you?), don’t stress yourself.” Jennifer stroked Doctor Crawford’s hair gently. “I, Doctor Mitchells, am only going to examine you. You have nothing to worry about.” Jennifer finished her last sentence with a vengeful smile.
Jennifer began her ‘exam’ at Crawford’s feet. She ran the pads of her long fingers down Crawford’s soles. “My, what soft feet you have Rebecca…that must have been the work of the scrubbing and moisturizing rooms. Those brushes in the scrubbing room always drove me up the wall, especially those stiff foot scrubbers. When they did under my toes I was gone! But, you know, those wonderful hands in the moisturizing room definitely know how to touch a woman. I guess I don’t need to tell you that now though, do I? Mmmm, I will enjoy doing this to you so much, you sadistic bitch.”
With that, Jennifer and slowly scratched one finger down the sole of each of Crawford’s feet. Crawford’s shriek was muffled by the gag, and her feet quivered only slightly, being held fast in their mechanical restraints. After a period of stoking both soles one after the other with a single finger, Jennifer began alternating her methods. Perhaps she would use all of her nails on one hand to rake down the sole of one foot while using only one finger to scratch UP the sole of the other, or maybe she would use both hands on one foot, slowly raking one hand after another down the sole in a ticklish barrage. Jennifer especially took delight in watching Crawford contort her face while she used all of her fingers to gently scratch the soft skin right underneath her toes. Jennifer took her time, not wanting to miss anywhere that might elicit a good reaction.
Once she was fully satisfied with the foot torment, Jennifer creeped her fingers slowly up Crawford legs all the way up to her inner thighs, where she used both hands to gently pinch the soft flesh there. Crawford screamed again into her gag and Jennifer could see her eyes tearing.
After finishing there, and after a slow, long torturous session of underarm raking, Jennifer made her way up Crawford’s left side to her face, and looked Crawford straight in the eye.
“I wonder…are your ears ticklish?”
Crawford’s eyes widened tremendously.
“Perhaps I could use my tongue?”
Crawford screamed into her gag.
“Oh, is that what you want me to do? Why didn’t you say so earlier?” And without hesitation, Jennifer swooped down to thrust her tongue into Crawford’s left ear. Crawford went ballistic.
“Oh, there now, Rebecca. Surely it can’t be that bad? Would you prefer I turned the machine back on and have you sent off to another room?”
“Unfortunately, that is exactly what is going to happen, and you’ll be going with her.” said a cold, familiar voice.
An icy chill came over Jennifer as she turned around, coming face to face with Sally.
“I’ve been watching for some time now, Ms. Mitchells, studying your methods. Sadly for you, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Doctor would be treated much better by the machine here, and that you need to be thoroughly punished for your actions.”
Upon Sally’s wireless command to the system, four mechanical arms came down and restrained Jennifer by her wrists and ankles, while another two gagged her.
Jennifer knew she only had herself to blame for her current situation. Had she just left with Karen, she’d probably be halfway across town by now. She watched helplessly as Sally activated the machine once more and sent Dr. Crawford along the conveyor into the tunnel.
“So, Ms. Mitchells, I think we’ll prep you first, and then into the hyper-gravity device.”
Jennifer was secured in the regular position on the conveyor, stripped, and then transported off through the tunnels until she arrived in the cleaning room.
It was the usual excruciating cleaning. After being drenched with water and blasted with soap, the devious brushes swarmed upon her body, scrubbing every inch of her skin in their all too familiar way. Jennifer cringed as she felt her toes being held back – the under-toe cleaning always followed this, and sure enough, she felt the stiff spinning foot scrubbers as they slowly made their way from her heels up her buttery smooth soles, leaving behind a trail of lathery soap, to the soft skin under her toes. She cried into her gag.
Even the wondrous massage of the hands in the moisturizing room, which she normally allowed to send her into an extreme orgasmic bliss, couldn’t cheer her up. She felt nothing but violated, even more so than she had on the first day of her torture, as the hands fondled her breasts, pinched her nipples, and went to work between her legs, caressing her just in just the right way. She couldn’t enjoy any of it. She had missed her chance at escape, and the forced orgasms that shook her body did little to soothe her.
Despite not having enjoyed the room as she had in the past, the series of orgasms still took a toll on Jennifer, and she was exhausted when she arrived in the hyper-gravity device room.
Sally, however, was not in her usually place atop the device. Standing in Sally’s regular place were the three men who had stormed Jennifer’s room and released her earlier. All that could be seen of Sally were her synthetic feet, being slowly stroked by one of the men, as she had been lowered into her own device.
“Quickly, you two,” said the man tickling Sally, “Get that one off of the belt.”
The other two men made their way towards Jennifer and used their override keys to release her from the belt. There was an awkward moment as the two men stared at the striking figure of the naked brunette.
“Thanks,” smiled Jennifer, mischievously. “I don’t suppose you have any clothes for me?”
“You can have these,” said a familiar voice.
Jennifer turned to see Karen standing in the doorway of the room, holding an extra set of clothes.
“What are you doing here?” asked Jennifer to Karen. “I told you to get out of here!”
“I know, but I had this strange feeling after I left you in there, so I had to do something. I decided to run back and find these guys and tell them where you went.”
“That was pretty stupid, what you did,” remarked one of the guards. “It would have taken us much longer to find you if it hadn’t been for Karen.”
“Well, I suppose I owe you a bit of gratitude then, hmm?” Jennifer smiled at Karen, as she put on the outfit Karen had found for her. “These clothes look familiar, where did you find them?”
“They were what that evil Sally was wearing, and you can thank me later,” said Karen. Right now, I just want to get out of here.
“You two go on,” said the men. “We’ve got total control over this place now, and we’re going to let the doctor ride along through the tunnels for a few days. We’re also going to scrap Sally once we release her from the hyper-gravity device. It was silly of Crawford to make Sally weak to the one torture she was designed to implement.
“Alright, we’re out of here then,” said Jennifer.

As Jennifer and Karen walked out the doors of the facility, Jennifer took in her first breath of fresh air in months. “Ah,” Jennifer sighed. “It sure is good to be out of there.”
“You said it,” agreed Karen.
“But, you know,” added Jennifer, “I’m kind of going to miss that moisturizing room. Those hands were just so good.”
“Umm…well,” started Karen, whose face began to turn a little pink, “I was thinking…”
“Yeah?” wondered Jennifer, looking at Karen.
“Well, you know, we have hands…we could, erm…simulate… you know…that room…on each other maybe?” Karen was talking very fast, and looking at the ground. She continued, “I know we only have two hands each but I still think it could be good…?” Karen’s face was quite red as she turned to Jennifer.
“There’s nothing I’d like better,” Jennifer smiled warmly at Karen.

Karen Beamed.

The End!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you liked the story. Sorry if it ends kind of abruptly, but the good news is that I'm interested in writing another story. The "bad" news is that I'm not sure what I want it to be about. If you have any ideas what it should be, send me a message.

Thanks for reading!

Weebs86

OH WEBS you are MY HERO...you know you can PM me anytime i have PLENTY of ideas to share with you *giggles* what a LOVELY ending to a WONDERFULL series...my favorite of all time so far!

WOW that was so good!!
looking forward to your next story!!!!!.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back