• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula's Plot cont

ddylan

Campbell Brown was hysterical. Her bare feet and sensitive armpits were being tickled until she was going insane. Tears of laughter streamed down her face. Then, as if it were possible, the torment suddenly got worse. The woman torturing her armpits slid her fimgers down and began probing the CNN anchor's ribs. The two women tickling her feet now began running their tongues in between the toes. The effect was instantaneous.
'HA,HO,HEE, NO, PLEASE STOP, NOT MY RIBS, HA,HO,HEE,NOT THE TOES,HA,HO,HEE,YOU DON'T KNOW,HA,HO,HEE,HOW TICKLISH I AM,HA,HO,HEE,HAVE MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,STOP TICKLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,TORTURE,TORTURE,HA,HO,HEE, NOT MY POOR TOES,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY TICKLISH TOES,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Campbell's brain was being short-circuited. If someone asked her about health care reform, she would not know what to say. The women at her feet were licking her toes while their nails tickled the flawless soles.
Diane Sawyer was insane as well. She was trying to plead behind the ball gag and pull her arms from the bonds that held her helpless. Her feet were flexing. Diane knew if she was the next target, she would lose it. Her feet and underarms were unbearably ticklish. Campbell was in hysterics. She pounded her head against the back of the chair. Her face was a mask of hilarity. She looked a bit like the Joker in the Batman comics. She could not see Diane due to the tears flowing freely from her brown eyes. She had been tickled for nearly 30 minutes and no end was in sight. She would now consider herself lucky if she was able to pass out. No such luck! She was enveloped in wrenching giggles that shook her nude frame. It had to end! She was being pushed to the brink of insanity.
After 45 minutes, Paula snapped her fingers. The hellish tickling had ceased. Campbell was exhausted. However, she continued to giggle for another five minutes. It was over. For her.
Diane was writhing in the chair. The fiends were moving in on her, taking their positions. Diane screamed in the gag as she felt digits moving over her soles and underarms. Diane was in panic mode as she squealed with muffled pleas. Then, the gag was removed. The resulting noise was loud in the extreme. TO BE CONT!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back