• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M Tickling Melbourne

sark47

There doesn't seem to be many on this site into M/M tickling, but I'm looking for guys in Melbourne who would be up for it. I'm more of a ler but to be honest have never been tied down and tickled by someone who knows what they're doing.

Hopefully some of you guys get back to me!

Would a group of us tickling u at once interest you? I'm sure I could find a few people here who may want to help out!

As long as you are all professional ticklers then yes. I'm not the most ticklish guy in the world, so let's give it a shot I say.

Okay, so calling all ticklers, if anyone wants to work with me in doing a group tickling of sark47, then register your interest here now!

You guys should tickle him goooood! lol Definitely tell us all how it goes and MAYBE even film it or something, that'd be awesome!!!

Looks like it might just be you tickle dude. Send me a message and we'll organise.

the idea certainly falls within my sphere of interests, travel permitting. But I realise that's nowhere near as handy and flexible as finding a local 2nd 'ler.

Hey, this sounds cool. If you need another 'ler, i might be up for it!

So Sark47, would u like me, zaif666 and softfootboy to tickle u then? Three at once should be good as we can work as a team!

If there's going to be four of us I'll only be up for it if Softfootboy and Zaif666 would also like their turn in the ropes :p

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back