• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CINDERELLA what if..............

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
the Handsome Prince had a Foot Tickling Fetish?

Imagine how the story would go if in his search for the tiny foot that fit into The Glass Slipper.

As he searched for the woman throughout the land he had the chance to tickle the feet of the women as he was trying to get the shoe to fit.

When he came to The Evil Stepsisters, he had the chance to hear them "Cackle Like A Witch" when he found the shoe would not fit.

Finally fitting the shoe on Cinderella, and having Tickling Ever After.:lovestory

Aww, cindawewa dwessed in yewa wen upstayew to kiss a fewah....

It's late in the night I tell you!

I guess it's not very classy of me to say "it needs more" when there's only a few meager sentences on the idea of what you have planned. But, I think that it needs to be a bit more than just, the prince has a foot fetish, you know? Like, if that were the entire story, I'm not sure I would be interested. Maybe he was fascinated by Cinderella because of her glass shoes - for obvious reasons - or the reason that she lost her shoe had something to do with his actions, or something. The two sisters tickle torturing Cinderella for not doing chores seems too obvious to use, but I'll still throw it out there. *throw!*

Or perhaps the fairy god mother knew the outcome and sort of led Cinderella into this trap like situation. Just needs a little more variation, and I can't really figure out what that would be. But then, I'm not writing it, so I can probably stop worrying about it.

Yeah, this story seems so obvious of a choice for transitioning to tickle-fiction that I'm sad I didn't see it sooner. Oh well. Good luck with it.

As an aside, I remember speaking with someone over on Tickle Theater at some soint - very likely sablesword - who was working on a Cinderella related tickle story. You might be interested in researching this.

Etc.

As for poor Cinderella... really, if you're going to show off your feet like that, you deserve the tickling that follows.

I wish it was summer so I could enforce this personal policy of mine D:.

Etc.

It'd be funny if Cinderella got stripped and tickled by her stepsisters for taking the clothes that they throw away, because they don't want her to get all gussied up. It'd also be fun if the stepmother watched and joined in with a few tickles here and there.

What other fairy-tales/folktales might be retold in a ticklish version?

The Princess and the Pea? (The Princess and the Plume?)
Beauty and the Beast? (But which is the ler, and which the lee?)
The Frog Prince?
Snow White and the Seven Dwaves?

Hmmm... Maybe a gender-switched version of the last -

"Goldenbeard and the Seven Pixies"

"There once was a handsome young man, blue-eyed and blond-haired, who had just grown his first beard. And so he was known as Goldenbeard."
"There also lived in the land an evil prince, who practiced tickle-magic. And each day he would ask of his crystal ball:

'Tell me, tell me, crystal ball
Who is the best tickler of them all?'"

And later, when Goldenbeard goes to live in a cottage with the Seven Pixies, they teach him tickle-magic (with the pixies as 'lees) and the crystal ball answers the evil prince:

'As you know, a tickler you are
But Goldenbeard is better by far.'

and then...

hmmmm....

Aww, cindawewa dwessed in yewa wen upstayew to kiss a fewah....

It's late in the night I tell you!

:happyhop: BWAHAHAHAHA! I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard.

On topic...I think it would be interesting if you changed the story up a bit and perhaps there was no previous meeting before the prince goes around trying to find Cinderella...he just makes that story up, that he's trying to find this "Cinderella that fits the glass slipper"...but really he's got a serious foot/tickling fetish and just uses this guise to have access to all the women's feet in his kingdom and won't be satisfied until he finds a girl that has the "perfect feet to tickle". That way we could see the story behind the story...all those women he visited and tested the toes of BEFORE he actually (low and behold) finds his made up perfect girl, Cinderella, exists. Then there's got to be what happens when he gets Cinderella back to the castle. KABOOM! :D Just a random passing thought that hit me while reading this....hmm...I think I had too much espresso today. :bounce:

Someone at some point needs to do the story from the last post. Interesting premise and sounds promising.

Etc.

CINDERELLA'S FAMILY LIFE

CINDERELLA’S FAMILY LIFE
When Cinderella awoke, she found herself sprawled out, face up, on her bed. Her wicked stepmother had applied restraints to her wrists and ankles. Except for her panties, the girl was naked.
Cinderella squirmed in deep embarrassment. She was afraid that she was going to be tickled. For her stepmother and stepsisters often tickled her without mercy. And, being half-naked and helpless, she was so vulnerable.
Then Anastasia and Drisella entered, and smiled impishly at Cinderella.
Lady Tremaine welcomed the newcomers. “Girls, doesn’t your stepsister look cute?” “Oh, yes!” the girls giggled.
“You remember, of course, how ticklish she is.”
The word “ticklish” aroused the girls’ immediate enthusiasm, and their eyes lit up.
They began to smile in wicked delight as the purpose of this session became clear to them. The word electrified Cinderella with a thrill of excitement.
Then Anastasia replied, “Oh, do we ever!”
“And I’m sure you know that tickling can be torture,” she added, winking at the girls.
“You bet!” Drisella responded with sinful glee.
Lady Tremaine continued, “Then let’s have some fun with Cinderella. Let’s tickle the living daylights out of her. What do you say?” The girls approved enthusiastically. Cinderella closed her eyes, and said, “Oh, please don’t! I’ll go crazy!” The girls tittered.
The girls’ eyes narrowed as they surveyed the girl before them. Knowing that she was ticklish, they took dark pleasure in having her helpless and nearly naked.
“You know, Cinderella, since you’re so ticklish, you should be very careful. Otherwise, you might fall into the hands of some cruel women who’ll subdue you, and then tickle you—without mercy,” Lady Tremaine teased pointedly. Cinderella squirmed in anticipation.
They eyed her body with undisguised relish. It was obvious that they were delighting in thoughts of tickling the daylights out of her.
“You might like to know, Cinderella, that I’ve instructed your stepsisters in the delightful art of tickling. I’ve taught them all the tricks. All of them,” she stressed.
“Isn’t it fun having Cinderella strapped down, nearly naked, and ticklish?” The girls earnestly agreed that it was.
“You’ve been tickled before, Cinderella, but what we have in store for you will be brand new. For there is nothing worse, more positively maddening, than being tickled all over at once.”
Then she exclaimed, “Oh, what fun this is going to be!” It was disquieting how she relished every syllable.

“All right, Anastasia. Rehearsal,” Lady Tremaine announced
Anastasia stood at the head of the table. She began tickling Cinderella’s underarms and breasts. The girl bellowed with laughter.
When Anastasia stopped, her mother said, “You next, Drisella.”
Drisella began tickling her stepsister’s ribs and tummy. Cinderella screamed with riotous laughter.
When she attacked Cinderella’s super-ticklish belly button, the girl went ballistic. The others could not help but laugh at her antics.
Then Drisella stopped, and Lady Tremaine positioned herself at Cinderella’s feet. “My turn now,” she said.
She had tied back Cinderella’s toes, enabling her to tickle Cinderella’s soles and toes with great effect. The poor girl howled with laughter.
Then, with pauses for the sake of prolonging anticipation—especially Cinderella’s—Lady Tremaine spoke: “All right girls. On your mark. Get set. TICKLE!”

And then, Cinderella’s tickle torture began in earnest. She broke into convulsive, howling laughter.
Anastasia expertly tickled the girl’s underarms and breasts. At the same time, Drisella skillfully tickled her ribs and tummy.
Most devastatingly of all, Lady Tremaine inflicted excruciating tickle torture on the girl’s feet. “Oh, I’m enjoying this so much!” she gleefully exclaimed.
They tickled Cinderella without mercy. Their devilish fingers were able to thrill her body with the most electrifying—and maddening—sensations imaginable.
All the while, Cinderella shrieked with laughter and writhed fiercely. She’d never experienced anything like this before. “Look at the pretty worm squirm!” her stepmother laughed.
Her torturers wore the wickedest grins, revealing the wicked pleasure that they were deriving from tickle-torturing her, and thereby humiliating her.
She could tell that they enjoyed, not only her shrieks of laughter, but also her wriggling, writhing, and squirming in response to their unmerciful tickling.
When they paused briefly, she screamed hysterically, “Please have mercy! I can’t stand it! I’m too ticklish for this! I’M TOO TICKLISH!”
“Do you hear that, girls?” the wicked stepmother asked. “She’s too ticklish for this. How delightful!” They all laughed heartily.
Then Lady Tremaine signaled a stop to let Cinderella rest.

"Please, no more! This is so humiliating,” she begged. They all chuckled with wicked glee.
The wicked stepmother responded, “It’s supposed to be, you imp. How you encourage us! Make no mistake, Cinderella. Humiliating you gives us the most delightful pleasure!”
Cinderella squealed helplessly as, laughing and flushed, they resumed their attack with increased vigor. There was cruelty in their eyes.
The devastating effect of this phase of the tickling was evident in Cinderella's hysterical struggling. She was suffering true tickle torture at the hands of women well versed in the art, and intent upon tormenting and humiliating her.
As the trio tickled the living daylights out of her, roars of uncontrollable laughter issued forth from their hapless tickle toy. They tickled her so effectively that they brought forth peals of hysterical laughter. They were thoroughly delighted, and pressed on.
Until now, Cinderella wouldn’t have believed that the human body could experience such sensations: an astonishing blend of ecstasy and agony. She howled as the tickling sensations exploded in her brain.
Tears were in her eyes, and she laughed louder and longer than ever before in her young life.
She shook the room with the vibrations of her bellowing laughter.
“Listen to her howl!” Lady Tremaine said gleefully.

When they paused, she was nearly out of her mind from the fiendish tickle torture.
They all regarded Cinderella with sinful satisfaction, delighted by her exhaustion and humiliation. They took great pleasure in seeing how they had reduced her to a groveling blob of silly putty.
“Isn’t it delicious fun turning Cinderella into a blubbering, quivering, lump of ticklish jelly?” Lady Tremaine asked. “We must do it again—and again. Soon!” The girls enthusiastically agreed. Cinderella moaned. “This is the way we like you, Cinderella,” she taunted.
Then they began their final assault. Previously, their tickling had been largely playful. Now it was truly sadistic, and drove Cinderella to new levels of hilarity.
Their nimble fingers mercilessly worked over her most sensitive spots: her underarms, breasts, ribs, inner thighs, tummy, and feet.
The tickling penetrated her body like an electric current.
Soon she cried out loudly in ticklish agony, agony so exquisitely intense that she lost consciousness.
The women were quite contented now.

Since Tickle Theater has gone

Ellen Cindy’s-Daughter
by Sablesword

Maud looked at the three envelopes in her hand and flicked one of them into the fire. The thin paper burned quickly.

“Mother!” Ellen protested.

“Don’t you call me that,” Maud sniffed. “Ellen Cindy’s-Daughter. You’re no daughter of mine.”

“Father told me to call you that.”

“Your father.” Maud dismissed him with a wave of her hand. “You call me ‘Mistress Maud.'” She swept from the room, clutching the other two envelopes.

Ellen sat on a stool, looking into the fire, at the ashes of her invitation to the royal Festival of Laughter. She was a young woman of middle height, shorter than her step-sister Stef, but taller than her other step-sister Tina or her step-mother Maud. Unlike the other three women, her hair was black, long, and currently bound up in a bun, and her eyes were pale blue. Like her father’s eyes.

Her father’s eyes saw everything in his business, and nothing in his household. Cindy, Ellen’s mother, had run the household when she was alive, and now his new wife Maud ran it. Father wouldn’t interfere with Mistress Maud’s misrule. He wouldn’t even notice.

The invitation would have been her great chance. She was a merchant’s daughter, wealthy but still a commoner. The Festival would have knights and earls, and the Prince himself, all looking for a rich and pretty wife. Without the invitation, she couldn’t attend and those chances would all pass her by.

Stef and Tina came in, light brown hair in braids like their mother’s, light brown eyes warm instead of cold. Their was an uncomfortable silence before Stef spoke. “Mother said you didn’t get an invitation. What really happened?”

Ellen pointed. “It’s in there. All ashes now.”

“That’s rotten,” Tina said. She paused. “Maybe -”

“Ellen!” Maud called from the kitchen. “Get in here you lazy girl! There’s work to be done!”

“I’m coming, Mistress Maud!” Ellen called. She hurried from the room, blinking back tears.

=O+O+O=​

The next few days were a whirl of activity. Silks and bells had to be purchased and converted into costumes appropriate for a Royal Festival of Laughter. Rings, toe-rings, and other pieces of jewelry had to be found. Sandals, to be worn traveling to the Festival, and shed once there. The transport itself, an open carriage drawn by two fine horses. All for Stef and Tina, of course. The only thing Mistress Maud had to say to Ellen was “Hurry up, you lazy girl. There’s work to be done!” But she made up for it by repeating those two sentences many times over.

If only my mamma were here. Ellen thought, at one point when she had a moment to spare. Or my godmamma. Then she remembered. Going to the chest at the foot of her bed, she pulled out her one personal treasure: A tiny lamp of gold and rubies, a gift from her godmother.

“Ellen!” came the cry from the doorway. Maud stalked forward and took the lamp right from Ellen’s hand. “Go to the parlor. Hurry up, you lazy girl. There’s work to be done!” Blinking back tears, Ellen hurried from the room.

=O+O+O=​

At last the two step-sisters were ready to depart for the Festival. Their brown hair was bound up and held in place with polished combs of tortoise-shell. Brightly-dyed silk, adorned with little bells, wrapped around their chests, leaving their arms and midriffs bare. Matching silken skirts hung down just to their knees. Bangles of twisted copper and silver wire sat loosely on their wrists, ready to be pushed up their arms at need. Feet were set in sandals of finely tooled leather, with silver toe-rings on the toes. The open carriage waited outside, attended by two of the household’s servants.

Ellen watched their departure. As Tina walked past, she whispered “I only just found it,” and slipped something into the pocket of Ellen’s apron. Stef was next, and finally Mistress Maud, dressed in the more somber gown of a matron and chaperone, loaded down with necklaces.

At the door, Maud turned. “You’re wanted in the kitchen, lazy girl. There’s work to be done!” Then she was gone.

In the kitchen there was indeed work to be done; a huge pile of washing-up, left behind by the scullery maids when Maud had given them the day off. Ellen’s fists clenched, and pressed against her apron. She felt the object that Tina had slipped into the pocket. It was the tiny lamp, the gift from Ellen’s godmother. “Oh,” Ellen said when she pulled it out. “I thought you were lost forever. Please,” she said to it. “Please. Please. Please. Help me.”

There was a swirl in the middle of the kitchen floor, and Aysenuramilya floated there, Ellen’s genie godmother. Ellen burst into tears.

“Great storms, child,” the genie said. “Whatever is the matter?”

“Oh, Godmamma Ilya,” Ellen sobbed. “It’s it’s it’s.” And then the words came out in a rush. The Royal Festival of Laughter. The invitation. Mistress Maud. “And now I’ll be stuck here forever!” Ellen ended.

“Great storms, how miserable,” Ilya said when Ellen had finished her story. “Now lets see what we can do about it.” She raised her hands, and began to tickle the air, producing a giggle from it as the magic was invoked. An envelope floated into the kitchen, burning in reverse: Half consumed when it entered, entirely whole when it landed in Ellen’s hands. “There’s your invitation, child,” Ilya said. “As for the rest...” she wiggled her fingers once more, and once more the air giggled.

Minutes later, Ellen stepped into the carriage. Her black hair was now bound up with glittering combs, and her work clothes and apron replaced with a sleeveless top and matching skirt of ruffled silk, pale blue with golden stripes. A gold-and-sapphire necklace hung around her neck, and matching gold-and-sapphire toe-rings adorned feet set in a pair of gilded sandals. The carriage itself was purest white; it had once been a porcelain dish from the kitchen. Four horses that had once been wooden spoons drew it, tended by a pair of stiff grooms who minutes before had been fireplace pokers.

“Now remember child,” Ilya said for the third time, “the spells will revert to air and smoke when the Great Bell in the New Clocktower strikes twelve. So you be back home by then.”

“Yes, godmamma,” Ellen said. “And thank you!”

=O+O+O=​

The white coach stopped before the palace entrance, and Ellen stepped barefoot onto the thick carpet, leaving her gilded sandals behind. Handing her invitation to the majordomo, she was bowed inside. She heard shrieks and giggles from the Grand Hall ahead and started to walk toward them. But as she came to a doorway on her left, she heard a familiar voice.

“I’ve got two daughters,” Maud said. “And a new husband who will provide good dowries for them. If he doesn’t waste his fortune on his first wife’s daughter. Lazy girl, and no good. Sits around when there’s work to be done! Gimme more wine.”

Holding her breath , Ellen quickly stepped past the doorway. Behind her, Maud continued, “Won’t be here tonight, though. Won’t catch a husband this time. No husband, no money wasted on her dowry.”

When Ellen entered the Grand Hall itself, a handsome young man immediately captured her with a symbolic red ribbon wrapped around her wrist. “Ha!” he said. “A new victim! I’m Lord Steven, by the way, the son of the Earl of Greenrock.”

“I’m Ellen, Ellen Cindy’s-Daughter.” She looked over Lord Steven as he led her aside. He was tall, dressed in green and brown, and armed with a number of feathers stuck in his belt and baldric.

“And here we are at the comfy cushions,” Lord Steven said. Two prettily hogtied women already lay there, giggling madly as two young gentlemen applied finger-tickles to their bare soles and bare midriffs. In a few moments Lord Steven had Ellen hogtied as well, no longer a captive of a symbolic ribbon, but well-tied with fine but sturdy leather straps. She felt his fingers start to dance across her own bare feet, and felt the laughter start to bubble out.

Tickling fingers ran up and down Ellen’s soles. She giggled. The fingers surveyed her feet from toe-tips to heels, and then surveyed the more sensitive portions, seeking out and finding the sensitive spots on her insteps and the on the balls of her feet. A hand reached down to tease her exposed side, compelling more laughter.

Giggle giggle giggle. The two beauties squirming nearby, and the general laughter in the air, acted to heighten Ellen’s sensitivity. She was lying on her side, now, as Lord Steven held her down with one hand and used his other to plunder her vulnerable belly with gentle ruthlessness. Around and around his fingers went, pausing to tickle her belly-button. They ran up and down her side. Sought out her armpit, then returned to resume the belly-tickling.

On and on it went, then Lord Steven rolled her over. Ellen felt his fingers rake her the helpless soles of her feet, making her squirm. Teaching her that she was truly helpless at his hands, able only to struggle futilely and to laugh and laugh and laugh.

At last Lord Steven untied Ellen and left her sitting there while he sought other prey. She looked around. The great hall was roughly circular, its floor covered with carpets and rugs brought in for this occasion. Servants discretely circulated, serving light wines and fresh-drawn spring water to soothe throats worn by laughter and to provide refreshment after the thirsty work of inflicting the merry torments. Small tables set here and there held feathers, whisks, brushes, fleece-tipped dusters, and other tickle-implements, but many of the gallants present were using fingers on their giggling victims, much as Lord Steven had. Fine leather straps, fleece-lined cuffs, and silken cords were also present, used to render the tickle-victims helpless against any possibility of escape. In addition stocks were present here and there, not rustic devices of crude timber, but carved and polished pieces of furniture, with cushioned seats to keep their feminine prisoners comfortable, even as they held the prisoners’ bare feet secure and exposed for the gallants’ teasing attentions.

“There you are,” a voice said. Ellen looked up. It was Prince Brian himself, smiling down at her. “Lord Steven lied to me,” the Prince went on. “He told me you were a pretty one, but you are actually and exquisite beauty. My beauty, now,” he added as he wrapped his red ribbon around Ellen’s wrist.

Prince Brian led Ellen to the stocks. Stef and Tina were there, already locked in a set of stocks designed to hold a pair of giggling females. Their eyes widened with recognition when they saw Ellen, but they were both laughing too hard to say anything. Lord Steven brushed Stef’s exposed soles with a small whisk-broom, with an occasional swipe directed against Tina’s bare feet. Behind Tina stood a short and muscular young man that the Prince introduced as Baron Hugo. The Baron was applying a pair of fleece-tipped sticks to Tina’s bare skin, reaching around to lightly touch her belly and sides as she sat with her wrists locked overhead and her feet locked in front of her. Once in a while, he’d direct a fleecy swipe against Stef, making Ellen’s taller stepsister squirm and squeal.

Ellen found herself locked in a comfortable wooden chair, feet propped up - and held inescapably in place by a wooden block locked around her ankles. Her arms, down by her sides, were similarly held in place. Prince Brian checked the latches, then picked up a broad, soft-bristled brush.

Ellen squealed as she felt the brush run over her soles. She giggled uncontrollably as it ran over the entirety of both her soles at once. Great waves of tickle-sensations flowed into her feet, and laughter poured out of her like water from a fountain. That soft-bristled brush made it impossible to hold back the laughter. Made it impossible to sit still. Made it impossible to keep from struggling wildly - and uselessly - against the bonds that held her in place. Bonds that made her vulnerable, giving her no choice but to submit to that incredible tickling.

Now Prince Brian begin to apply that tickling brush to the rest of Ellen’s skin. She felt it run up and down her legs, up and down her arms, and back and forth across her belly. The tickling paused, and Ellen tingled all over in anticipation of further tickling yet to come. She heard her step-sisters laughing under the friendly torments being applied, as Lord Steven stroked and teased Stef, and Baron Hugo tickled Tina. The other barefoot captives in the hall added their own sounds of forced mirth, until the very air seemed filled with tickling.

Ellen felt herself growing ever more sensitive as she breathed in that air. Wondrously sensitive, to match the terrible vulnerability of her captivity. She giggled once more as Prince Brian again applied his tickling touch. This time, however, he used the tip of a stiff feather rather than his soft-bristled brush. It tickled differently, but just as well as it retraced the brush’s path, running up and down her arms and legs, and back and forth across her belly. Again and again Ellen squirmed and laughed, forced to do so by Prince Brian’s delightful torments.

Another pause, and Ellen caught her breath. She drank thirstily from the goblet the Prince offered, and returned his smile. Then she watched as he stepped around to her feet and brought out the feather once more. Once again the uncontrollable giggles came to her as she felt the feather’s kiss on her helpless soles.

The tickling went on and on, stopping only when Prince Brian released her - temporarily, only to restrain her in a new position, for a new bout of tickling. Always, the Prince monopolized her attentions. He put her once again in a leather-strapped hog-tie, and tickled her soles and sides. He carried her out into the gardens, and staked her out, teasing her with the slow twisting of her toe-rings before applying a feather to her armpits with the lightest possible touch.

Ellen whimpered happily as she felt the light touch, here and there, of the feather’s tip. “You are very beautiful,” Prince Brian told her as he continued his attentions. “Very beautiful.”

“Heeheeheeheehee,” Ellen answered. The feather wandered over the exposed skin of her belly and thighs, and there was nothing - nothing - she could do about it.

“Perhaps I should pay more attention to your soles,” the Prince continued. “Beautiful Ellen. Would you like that?”

“Heehee maybe. Heeheehee. Aaah!” Ellen cried out in sudden alarm as the Great Bell began to toll. Her eyes went wide, and her heart pounded as she tried, and failed, to sit up. Five. Six. Seven the Great Bell tolled. Ellen remembered Godmamma’s words: The spells will revert to air and smoke when the Great Bell in the New Clocktower strikes twelve. So you be back home by then. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven.

The tolling stopped. It was still an hour until midnight. Ellen shuddered and gasped.

The Prince’s face hovered over her own. “What’s wrong? What’s the matter?” Ellen felt the bonds on her wrists and ankles falling away, and Prince Brian’s strong arms holding her. She clung back in return.

“Oh. Oh.” she sobbed. “It’s the bell. It startled me. It frightened me!”

“Shh. Shh. It’s all right.” The Prince carried her back into the Hall. He didn’t let go as they sat on a couch. “It’s all right,” he repeated. “Rest. Eat and drink a little.”

Ellen ate and drank a little, without letting go of the Prince. Somehow, she knew, she had to break away from the strong arms that held her so comfortably, from the hands that had tickled her with such sweet skill, from the smile beamed at her. Soon, soon. She had less than an hour left. Maybe time for one more tickle-session. But she had to leave before the Great Bell tolled again.

Before the Great Bell tolled again.

Now there was an idea. If it could be done. If it would work. Safer to just leave the Festival early, as soon as she could.

No.

“Your Highness?”

“Yes, my beautiful Ellen?”

“Could you please stop the Great Bell from tolling again tonight?”

“Stop the Great Bell? I suppose I could.” The Prince’s thoughtful frown turned into a grin. “Yes. Anything to keep you happy, my beautiful Ellen.” A royal hand summoned a servant, and a royal voice gave instructions. “Take Sergeant Alvin’s squad, to save on any arguments,” he ended. The servant bowed and withdrew.

“Thank you. Thank you, Your Highness,” Ellen said.

=O+O+O=​

Somehow Ellen found her ankles bound again, with a fine leather strap. Her wrists were bound behind her as well. Prince Brian had left her, promising to return, and she now shared the couch with her two stepsisters, both bound as she was.

“I’m glad you made it here,” Stef said.

“Yes,” Tina agreed. “We need to stick together. Stef’s the clever one, I’m the bold one, and you’re the lucky one, Ellen. Mother’s being stupid, trying to shunt you aside.”

“When you’re Queen,” Stef said, “you can give Mother a suitable position. Great Lady of the Royal Linen-closet, maybe.”

“And what have we here?” asked Prince Brian as he returned, flanked by Lord Steven and Baron Hugo. “A conspiracy?”

Baron Hugo brandished a fleece-tipped stick. “We have the answer for that,” he grinned.

Stef began to laugh. Lord Steven had knelt before and was now raking her soles with his fingers. Occasionally he would reach up to tickle her belly, as well. Tina and Ellen giggled as well as Baron Hugo and Prince Brian joined in the tickling. The young Baron touched Tina here and there with the soft fleece as she squirmed in her bonds. Ellen laughed as the Prince drew a square of silk between her toes, again, and again, and again.

Prince Brian worked slowly up Ellen’s body: Legs, belly, sides, arms, neck. Using fingers, and feather, and that square of the finest silk. Provoking laughter. Making her squirm in her bonds. Then he was holding her again. “It’s time,” he whispered. “But only the little clock, my beautiful Ellen. Not the Great Bell.”

The clock in the Hall struck midnight. Ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting tinggg. But the Great Bell was silent. Godmamma Ilya’s spells remained in place. Ellen sighed relief.

“And now,” Lord Steven said. “Do you have anything to say for yourself, Stef?”

“No, milord.”

Baron Hugo gave Tina a look.

“No, Lord Barron,” she said.

Ellen just shook her head.

“That’s good, my beautiful Ellen,” Prince Brian said, taking up the fleecy tickle-stick. “Because you will be laughing too hard to say anything.”

The tickle-assault resumed.

=O+O+O=​

The Great Bell did not toll again until noon of the next day. That noon found Mistress Maud and the genie Aysenuramilya glaring at each other.

“What have you done with my daughters?” Maud demanded.

“What have you done with my goddaughter?” came the answer.

“Where are they?”

“Where is she?”

The glares turned into a shouted argument, ending only when a servant arrived from the Palace. A royal servant, of the superior sort, dressed impeccably in the royal livery.

“Mistress Maud,” he bowed. “Excellent Aysenuramilya,” He bowed again and proffered two envelopes. Invitations, sealed with the royal seal.

Maud looked blank, but Ilya raised an eyebrow.

“There is to be a triple handfasting,” the servant explained. “Lady Stef Maud’s-Daughter and Lord Steven son of the Earl of Greenrock. Lady Tina Maud’s-Daughter and Hugo, Baron of Oaktower in his own right. And Lady Ellen Cindy’s-Daughter and Prince Brian, son of His Majesty King Albert.” The servant smiled a slight, superior smile.

“You are both, of course, invited.”

(end)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back