• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula's Plot(Diane)

ddylan

As Paula replaced the ball gag into the exhausted Campbell Brown's mouth, Diane Sawyer gritted her teeth as her bare feet and helpless underarms came under assault. She closed her eyes and was determined to hold out. Then, she took a breath and the torrent came.
'HA.HO,HEE, NO PLEASE,HA,HO,HEE, DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE, I'LL DO ANYTHING, HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, HA,HO,HEE, I'M VERY TICKLISH, HAO,HEE,HA, PLEASE STOP, HA,HO.HEE, PLEASE, HAVE MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET, HA,HO,HEE,..."
Diane was trying to pull down the ceiling as her smooth armpits were tortured mercilessly. The women tormenting her bare soles and arches were relentless. Diane's one wish was very simple: to wriggle out of her skin. Campbell was watching in great sympathy as she was giggling a bit from her own 45 minute ticklish nightmare. Diane seemed much more ticklish than Campbell. Her face was a mask of anguished hysteria. Her giggles were convulsing her nude frame. She would do anything to make the torture cease. Her laughter became louder as the woman behind her began the hellish probing of her ribs.
'HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HA,HEE,NOT MY RIBS, PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,IT'S TORTURE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE HAVE MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,I WILL HELP YOU,HA,HO,HEE,TICKLE CAMPBELL,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HA,HEE,HA,HA,HO,HA,HO,HEE,HA,..."
Diane Sawyer was losing her mind. She now recalled her torment in high school when three female students tortured her until she almost peed in her shorts. Now, the tickling of her feet, underarms and ribs was too much. Her breasts exposed to the view of these wicked sadists bounced in time to her convulsive giggles. There were times as she pounded her head on the back of the chair that no giggles were heard, just silent laughter. Then, her lungs would re-expand and the horrible cackling laughter will fill the room.
Thirty minutes later, Diane was a wreck. Her face was not even recognizable. She seemed so in control and reserved while doing the news. Now, she was a giggling little girl being tickled beyond endurance.
Finally, after 45 minutes, Diane's torture ended. The ball gag was put back in place. Paula glanced at her watch. It was time to move to the next room. Who was in that room? Paula smiled at the two names. Megyn Kelly was down the hall standing nude. Her arms manacled to an iron bar. Her ankles in a similar plight. Her arms high above her head and her gorgeous legs wide apart. A gag kept Megyn silent. Also in the room was Susan Hendricks of Headline News. Susan was nude , bound and gagged. How? Let's swing open that door next! TO BE CONT. Have one positive comment on story so far. More comments welcome. This is my first attempt at this so be nice!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back