• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teacher Tickle

thedevs

This is my first post and first short story so feel free to comment.
This story is also TRUE.

This was an event that occurred a few years back and it was my very first experience.
I was a sophomore in high school and was enrolled in a rather rigorous schedule. one of the classes that I took was chemistry, as was required by the district. For confidentiality purposes I'll call my teacher Ms. M. Mrs. M was the stereotypical "hot" teacher that every school seems to have at least one of. She had long, perhaps shoulder length light brown hair. In the early months and the ending months of the school year, when it was rather warm out, Ms. M would wear open-toe high heels or the occasional pair of sandals. As many beautiful woman do, Ms. M had gorgeous feet, high arches and cute toes. And from where I could see, her feet were always well manicured and looked very soft. As you could probably imagine, it was difficult for me to pay attention in class when she showed off her amazing feet by wearing the high heels or sandals.
From the first time that I saw Ms. M's feet I had an incredible urge to touch and tickle her feet. Throughout the school year I would sit and basically stare at her feet wondering and plotting how I could ever possibly get a chance to get my hands on her feet.
One day, well into the school year, around April or May, Ms. M was calling everyone in the class up to her desk to see their semester grades. Normally I had done well in Ms. M's class despite the consistent distraction. This semester however was a different story. I was barely passing the class which not only surprised me but Ms. M as well. Being the son of two parents who were the kind of parents who would freak out over anything lower than a B, I was instantly begging Ms. M for extra help and opportunities to raise my grade. Finally she agreed to meet with me the next day to discuss options. That was when it hit me, my chance to touch Ms. M's feet was here at long last, and the amazing thing was that my plan was so simple.
The next day I was scheduled to meet with Ms. M after school in her private office. I anxiously anticipated the end of the day and at long last the final bell rang. I delayed my step just slowly enough to allow most of the school to clear out and made my way to Ms. M's office in the far corner of my school, which was very private. Much to my delight I did not encounter any other staff member on my way to Ms. M's office who could possibly interfere. I reached her office and pulled open the door to find Ms. M typing on her comuter and grading papers. On this particular day she was wearing a blue shirt and navy skirt I believe. She was not wearing nylons (to my happiness) and was wearing her trademark high heels. Since we had a good relationship with eachother I was comfortable striking up conversation when she told me to have a seat with a smile on her face. I sat and we talked about this and that, and eventually I approached the subject of raising my grade. In a nutshell, Ms. M told me that there was not much that she could do so I instantly began throwing out options, until the simplicity of my plan set in when I said' "I'll even rub your feet whenever you want!". To this her infectious smile turned to a stunned look and slowly morphed back into a smile. My heart froze and the thought that I had made a mistake ran through my mind. But that though disappeared when she said, "That would be absolutely lovely." With that she kicked her gorgeous, size 7 feet right up into my lap. "Why don't you start right now?" she said. To which I simply nodded in disbelief. I slowly undid the buckling of her high heels to reveal what can only be described as perfectly sculpted bare feet. She wore a pretty dark purple nail polish that looked fantastic. I slowly took hold of her right foot, and began to slowly rub and massage Ms. M's luscious soles. They were truly soft as could be and felt amazing. I was in a complete state of nirvana. After a few minutes of rubbing her feet I decided to experiment and quickly took my index finger and dragged it down her right sole. She jumped slightly and her foot flinched. "excellent" I thought to myself. She looked at me with a devilish smile and said, "Hey watch out honey, my feet are really ticklish." A couple more minutes of foot rubbing ensued when again I gave her other foot a quick tickle. she flashed me that devilish smile again and much to my surprise did not withdraw her feet but kept them in my lap. So i gave her another tickle and this time she squealed a bit, "aaaaiiiee, Hey I thought I said I was ticklish?" she said sarcastically.
"I know." I said. And with that I went for broke, put her left foot in an arm lock and scribbled my fingers all over her tender left sole.
She went ballistic, "AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HEYMYDONTTICKHEHEHEHEHEHAHAMY FEET ARE SO TICKLISHHAHAHAHAHA"
After about a minute I let up and let Ms. M catch her breath. To my delight she smiled at me and to my even greater surprise she asked,"You've wanted that for a long time haven't you?" All I could do was nod. She then said, "Its fine really, in fact I really enjoy having my feet tickled." My heart skipped a beat, actually more like 5 beats. I could not believe what I was hearing, the best looking teacher in my school was telling me that she like having her feet tickled.
Ms. M continued to say, "You don't have to stop-" and that was all I needed to hear. She could not even finish her sentence because I was already going at her toes, "HAHAHAHAHAHAOHMYGOOOAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHMY TOOOOOEEEEESSSHEHEHAHAHA."
I continued my tickling extravaganza for about an hour, all the time her laughter, "HAHAHAHAH MY FEET ARE SOOOO TICKLISSHHAHAHAHAHA"
I switched up weapons and brought out a pen and danced around her sole with it and on the bottoms of her incredible toes. She went berserk, "HAHAHAHA THAAAHAHAHT TICKLLLLEESSHAHAHAHAHA"
I was literally in heaven. I gave her a couple breaks but everytime I did she asked me why I stopped, so I continued.
"HAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE PEN HAHAHA NOOOOOAAAAHAHAHAH"
It was the greatest experience of my young life thus far. But like all good things it had to come to an end. It was getting kind of late and we both needed to get home so I gave Ms. M her shoes back and said goodbye to her incredible feet. We left the school together and said our goodbyes. Ms. M and I maintained a good relationship through the rest of my high school career, though I never got to tickle her feet like that again. The memory will be engraved in my mind forever and I will always look back on it as my first legitimate experience.

IS THIS A TRUE STORY????????

If it is a True Story then it belongs in The True Stories Section. I find it hard to believe though that you were able to tickle her for a whole hour.:ermm:

If its true then well done.. I can think of a couple of teachers in my school that i would have loved to tickle.

If it is a True Story then it belongs in The True Stories Section. I find it hard to believe though that you were able to tickle her for a whole hour.:ermm:

Oh, it's definitely possible. I used to do it all the time in High School. Not with teachers, but, random people. Time passes pretty quickly.

Oh, it's definitely possible. I used to do it all the time in High School. Not with teachers, but, random people.

Oh, it's definitely possible. I used to do it all the time in High School. Not with teachers, but, random people.

Time can pass pretty quickly when you're tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back