• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Demon: Chapter Five (MORE TICKLING)

jonsmith

If you haven't read them already, here are the previous chapters.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=173226 pt 4

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=172856 pt3

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=172443 pt2

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=171564 pt1

Enjoy!

The Tickle Demon Chapter Five

I had a terrible dream...” Sidney said to Jacob as they sat in the kitchen of the Bohr mansion, drinking tea, and cherishing one of the card of a quiet moment which fate had dealt them. “Debbi had killed me.”
“Oh?” Jacob raised his eyebrow while looking down at his tea. “How?”
“She used a pocketknife.”
“Did you let her kill you?”
“No, I don't think so.” She looked down at her cup, “then I woke up. Or,”
“You thought you did?”
“Yeah.”
“What was in the next dream?”
“Giles. Only, I didn't know it was Giles, until he appeared. I think he showed me his true form.”
“And what do you believe it was?”
“A Chimera, or a Hydra.”
“Oh? Do describe.” He said as he leaned in closer.
“Well, he walked forward, and there were six gold colored lights. Those were the eyes of his three heads. Then each head had a mouth. There was first, Giles' head, and then one head on each hand.”

“Hmm...hydra.”
“Yeah,” she sipped her tea, “
“What else happened?”

She smiled, Jacob had this way of caring about a person that didn't seem to be. Sidney enjoyed him for that. She felt like someone telling her story to a person that would never see her again. When he asked, “What else happened,” he didn't seem to care. But she knew he did. He knew he did. They both knew that each other was afraid for the other. They wantwd to be safe, but they knew they couldn't possibly protect each other for ever.

“He tickled me.”
“Hmm?” His brow rose again; trembled for a moment in fact.
“He tickled me. With long feathers, some kind of energy on my feet and long monstrous tongues. He stripped my gown and ripped it to pieces. He scared the crap out of me. I looked at my belly this morning, and I had six long bruises, and my feet aren't feeling anything right now.”

“You can't keep her with you forever,” the thought crossed his mind.

“How unfortunate,” Jacob said as he placed his palm over Sidney's own.
“Is the polic report coming?”
“I already got it.” He said as he pulled from his backpack, a manilla colored envelope and handed it to her. “This has everythign on the crime, and on the suspect.”
“When did you get this?”
“I got it when I woke up. I drove into the town and went to the police station.”
“That was a real risk.”
“I know. But Giles is an even greater risk.”
“Thanks, I'm sorry about being so snippy.”
“That's alright. Human beings are like that.”
“I guess, but there was no reason to treat you the way I did.”

There were a few minutes of quiet, the only sound was the sipping of tea. And then, Jacob spoke.
“Sidney,”
“Yes?”
“What is your darkest, most closely guarded secret fantasy?”
“Are you sure you really want to know?”
“Yes.”
“I'm going to have a bit of trouble telling you right out you know?”
“That's only psychological.”
She inhaled, “Okay, I--” The two of them were interrupted by a shriek and then breaking glass. Sidney and Jacob bolted out of the kitchen and into the living room. At one end of the room, Jenny lay slumped overo n the floor, bleeding from his head, and all around him broken glass.

“Holy shit...” Jacob said as he looked over the unconscious body of his comrade.

In the chimney, soot and chippings of brick fell to the floor in a ghostly gray cloud of smoky dust. The sound of claws or talons scratching at the walls of the chimney drew the two of them to the massive fireplace and upon looking up they saw Lucy rising farther and farther up the massive tube. Her nails were clawing at the sides of the chimney, and carrying her was a creature with long clawed feet and hands. It brought the bulk of the chimney to the floor in the aforementioned cloud.

“Help...me...” Lucy mouthed as she rose higher and higher. Her frightened eyes were wide with horror.

“NO!” Jacob screamed as he watched the beast carry her away. It wasn't a despairing no, but like he was angrily telling a child, “No, don't you fucking do that.” The beast stopped for a moment, and then continued up carrying with it, Lucy and possibly her soul.

Melisse danced around her room, buttoning up her jeans, and moonwalking in her socks.
“What is love? Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!” Melisse sang as she danced around, listening to the piece of music. She bent backward and stood on her hands and walked around for a bit. Her dance was interrupted as she tried to return to her feet. Her ankles were stuck in the air and upon inspecting them, she saw that two dark hands had grabbed her ankles. She hung there in the air and for a moment was stunned that this was going on.
“Dear god...” she gasped. “No...no..no no!” She struggled to remove her ankles in vain, and her struggling increased as two more dark hands lowered from the ceiling and began to dance along her socked soles.

Melisse's peals of desperate laughter caused Sidney and Jacob to run faster to her room. They leapt stairs two at a time, and when they finally got to her room, they found her pinned to the floor, her shirt torn from her, and black hands squeezing, poking, prodding and stroking her body. Melisse's expression was of agony, and she tried to curl up in defense but the hands would pull her straight. In her agony, Melisse contiuned to reach out for a bottle of holy water that had toppled over on the floor, and lay only a few inches out of reach. A hand dug deep into her bountiful armpit, mining for explosive laughter which she reluctantly provided. As if she could resist.

Jacob seeing the bottle, grabbed it nd uncapped it. He spread it over the hands and dodged as one hand recoiled and then shot out at him as if it were a cobra. Sidney caught it in her belly and doubled over and fell on her bottom.

“HAAAAAAAHAAHAHAAAA!!!” She screamed as she tried to pull the hand and forearm from her belly. She arched her back repeatedly as the fingers danced over her firm, delectable belly. She dragged it one way, then another, and the hand seemed to stretched and its fingers would continue to titillate her torso. Finally, her strength overcame it after what seemed an eternity, and the hand was slung into a wall, and it fizzled out of existence. Jacob finished his work on Melisse and then he dashed out of the room.

Debbi sat in the bedroom, listening to her Ipod and snored softly in the glow of the sun. Jacob burst in woke her up. She lifted one eyelid and looked at him. She scanned him up, then down. Closed the eyelid slowly and then sighed.

“What is it?”
“Lucy's been kidnapped. Melisse's been attacked, and We've got to get out of here.”
“Damn,” she said as she got up. “I don't believe this shit.”
“Hurry hurry, we mustn't tarry.”
“Don't worry about me.” She said as she pulled on her sneakers. My stuff is packed and in the van, what about you all? And how the fuck are we going to get Lucy back?”
“I have an idea. But, you seemed pretty pissed off.” He said as he watched her put on her jacket. She had a nice arch of the back. She looked at him over her shoulder.
“Well, you did wake me up.” She smiled softly before leaving the room.

Melisse, Jenny, and Sidney sat in the back of the van while Debbi and Jacob sat up front. The crew drove for hours, and stopped at a hotel on a lonely road. In a single room, everyone gathered to hear Jacob speak. He looked at everyone seriously as he gauged their emotions.
“I, have a plan.” He said as he looked over everyone. “To get Lucy back, and to exorcise Giles Hendersen.”
“Spill...it...”Jenny said slowly. He nursed the throbbing scar on his head. He was infernally pissed.

“There is an address for a house in Upstate New York” Jacob said as he pulled out a paper. “This is Hendersen's other house. There should be a number of pieces of evidence there which can help up on our quest. Including pieces of magical equipment.”
“We don't even know how to use that shit,” Jenny sighed.
“Melisse and I do. And I have a number of friends in the church who do. We are very close. And they'll help.”
“Have they ever known of a Tickle Demon?” Sidney asked.
“From what I hear, they've been around for a while.”
“Do you have contacts in shit like, the Vatican?”
“...No...”
“Ah, dat's pussin'.”
“I...guess. Anyway, I can have them meet us at the Bohr Mansion, and we can get the info from the new york house.”
“That seems fair,” Sidney said, “what state are we in?”
“We're in Delaware...” Jacob said with a smile as he looked around. No one believed him. “WHAT? I DRIVE LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL!”
“Who needs a plane when we have Jake?” Jenny said with a laugh that was cut short by his pain.

The next day they set off at six in the morning. They rolled into New York about an hour later, and continued up all day, near Buffalo. That evening was dark, frigid, and snow began to fall. They cruised down Farwate Street, and stopped at 2354. It was a small, two story house, squeezed between two larger houses. It almost seemed as if it were uncomfortable. Like a thin book crushed between two dictionaries on a shelf. There was a light on in the second floor window. Sidney got out and went up to the door.

“Hello?” She knocked three times on the large wooden portal. “Hello?”
“Go way,” the voice of a woman shouted from the window, “people tryna sleep in heah.”
“This is a grave emergency, we need help!”
“Get oudda heah!”
“Hey!” Jenny roared as he got out og the van, “Open da mutha fuckin' door bitch, we da police. Bitch.”
The light went out. There was silence; Jacob got out of the van, and smacked Jenny, “Don't talk to people like that!” He walked to the door and began to knock again, when the door opened. A shot gun pointed out and an explosion of powder and flame lit the night for a split second.

Sidney screamed, Jenny cursed and charged the unknown gunholder, and the rest of the crew tumbled from the car. The door was almost closed, but Jenny stuck his foot in the crack and sent a punch into the darkness. He felt it connect with flesh and he heard a crack, along with the familiar sensation of bone crumbling from bone. He whipped the door open and stormed in. There was another gunshot, and then the sound of a whoosh followed by a howl of pain, and Jenny squealing, “Yeah Motha fucka!” His delight was cut short, which was evident by the Oof, he gasped.

Debbi entered the room and flicked on the light. In the foyer, ion the floor, two men lay. The first was Jenny, and the second was an older male, with pale skin, short hair that had gone white for the most part but was peppered with brown and black in places. Sidney gasped as she looked at the man.

“Oh my God, Dad?”
“Hey honey...” The man said as he lifted his head up.
“You shot Jacob!”
“No he didn't,” Jacob said wearily as he looked at his t-shirt. A gray splash of powder covered him.
“Doesn't really matter. I thought you were one of those damned ghosts...seems to be the only thing that gets rid of the niggers.” There was an awkward silence. He glanced around as everyone gave him an awkward look. “What? I'm not talking about actual niggers.”

Sidney could remember when her dad first met Jacob, how he was always nice to him, but in private he talked about him like a dog. Her mother and siblings did the same. In their old living room, the family had above the entrance way, inconspicuously placed, a nazi swastika. Jacob saw it immediately when he first came to her house. He grinned, turned to the father with a challenging look on his face, raised his hand upward and shouted out, “Sieg Heil!” The look on her father's face was priceless.

Jacob had a way of worming into the hearts of people, and he soon got to each of his girlfriend's brothers and sisters. Finally, the parents. And the father had grown to like him after a while, and Jacob didn't mind it when the man called people the fabled, “N-Word,” it phased him not the least.

Sidney and Jacob explained the situation with Lucy and Sidney's father got the mother up and they went to the attic, and then the basement and colelcted papers and folders. They then sorted them and found a number of different articles.

There was a drawing of a huge creature, a bird, with long, clawed arms and legs, a plumed, purple body, and a yellow beak like a parrot's with large curving teeth.

There was a black figure with three heads, one on each hand, and one on the shoulders.

“It attacked me.” Sidney said of it.

There was a black ball, with hands reaching from it. The ball had a huge eye.

“And,” Jacob said, “That must have attacked you and Melisse,”
“Aye,” Melisse said as she shuddered. I still feel the crawliness.”

Then there was a diary. It was mostly empty, except for a few scrawled maps, and a a few pages of writing.

February 24th, 1945

My God,
I never believed in the afterlife, but now, I feel I must retract my position. I have seen the devil himself, and he is not a pleasant man. I've seen him take a negro up, and suck his bones dry, and throw his dried carcass upon the earth, taking up the dead man's form.

I fear he's come for me, because I didn't believe, but now, I do believe, but I assume it is too late. He was at my window yesterday morning, crouching there, naked, his long snake of a penis hanging down, his skin, dark as the night and shining in the early morning sun and his eyes white, maliciously white. Glaring at me in such a disturbing manner.

He crouched in a manner no man could possibly, his legs were like a frog's or a grasshopper's. Placed at angles like they'd been broken to take those positions. And he tapped at the window to wake me up. My God, his naked form has been seared into my mind, and he smiled, a great, canine smile and his eyes laughed at me. And on his palms...

His palms...

They had eyes and mouths! And they laughed and snapped their jaws at me! I fear he may devour me! My God in Heaven, take me that I may never meet the end that that poor negro did! Take me into thine refuge! My lord, my, God!

February 28th, 1945

Dear Lord, protect me! I've seen him again, and this time he tickled my feet! I can't understand what he wants! He grabbed my foot as I sat in my chair and he began tickling the sole vigorously, it was unnecessary to say that I could not control my laughter, but the beast continued!

This demonic entity, I've called my parish, but they won't be able to send an exorcist for a week, even though they are so near me. Benediction my face! Only you can save me lord, for I feel that whence they come, it will be too late.

Even now, I can hear him walking around in the attic! I FEAR HE WILL COME AND TORTURE ME TONIGHT! PROTECT ME LORD!! PROTECT ME!!!

February 29th, 1945

He attacked me again, and I swear to you, I could have died laughing if I hadn't tumbled down the stairs. I can only fight the beast off for so long, before I fall victim to his wiles and his power. I fear I may be sucked dry.

March 29th, 1945

This house is too small for my new body, Lord. Methinks I shall relocate. Don't you think so? Heh. Au revoir, mes amis.

G.H.

“Holy shit.” Melisse said, “that guy's a mother fucking possession case. And the worst kind.”
“What's the worst kind?” Jacob asked as he looked up.

“Karlochok,” said the old nun. “The highest of the demonic hierarchy.”
“Even more powerful than Satan?” Sidney asked.
“My dear,” The nun smiled wryly, “when you mention the name Satan, or Lucifer, to these beings, they laugh, then they ask, 'who is this imaginary man?' that is how powerful they are.”
The group had gathered in a church in New York City, where Jacob had called the night before to arrange a meeting with the priests. When he mentioned the name Karlochok, he was not sent to the Fqather, but the Mother Superior, who set up the meeting with the top demonologist in the church.

Sister Jaryln Negger was a lovely sixty-three year old woman who instead of the Habit, she wore a black dress and shawl, and a white turban. She had joined the church after she had her own bout with the nefarious demons, and she had defeated it. Once.

“But, when you have defeated them, they pause, then grow angrier. And are willing to kill you, because you are no more than an amoeba to them. Nothing to be concerned with.”
“How do we kill them?”
“You do not kill them, in the manner of bringing about their ends. You banish them from their location, from their body.”
“What if their body's been destroyed?”
“Man can not destroy a body possessed by them.”
“So, it can regenerate?”
“No, it will bear the marks in physical standards, but in Etheric Standards, only ethereal impacts will create ethereal scars.”
“What do we do if we find the body?”
“Take it, and burn it. If it is already burned, cast the ashes to the wind.”
“And that will Kill it?” Jenny asked.
“No, it can not die until it dies, it will be confused. It will have no place to go. It will be forced to find another body. Once the body is removed, you can perform an exorcism, to prevent it from taking over the house itself.”
“Like 1408?” She gave Jenny a look that said, 'brilliant,'
“Precisely.”
“Yeah, I'm great bitches!”
“Watch your mouth, young man.”
“Sorry,”
“Forgiven; now, you must also take care to pray faithfully before doing this. Or you may be possessed.”
“Alright.” they said.
“That's it.”
Oh, cool.” They got up and left the room.

“No...”
Lucy hung in the darkness, stripped completely naked, her bare frame stretched to four directions, her eyes so wide with terror that even then, the blue of her small eyes could be percieved. She stared straight up and would have shaken with terror were she not bound so tightly. Her breathing quickened as she saw a shape move in the darkness, her heart jumped in her throat. It descended, closing in, nearing her vulnerable body, shifting this way and that way until she realized what it was.

“No...no...”
Even in the darkness, she could clearly see, that this was one of the bird beast's purplish feathers. And it had probably come out of it's tail.

“Oh, please God, NOT AGAIN!”

It continued to descend, a light illuminating it's path as it spun down, almost like an oak tree's seed propellers downward in a seemingly endless spiral, locked on it's target. It finally came to rest on her pelvis. Her muscles tensed, and she stared at it, motionless. She expected it to move, but it did nothing. For minutes she stared at it, and nothing happened.

She did not sigh in relief, she continued to stare, in the back of her mind she wished she did not for fear that even her thoughts would cause the feather to move. After an eternity of staring, such that her eyes went dark on their own, she closed them. Her head hung back and she sighed.

And the feather began to move.

Lucy's eyes exploded open and she opened her mouth with a desperate plea. “GOD NO!! NOT AGAIN!!!” She desperately pulled as far as her binds would allow, as the feather danced on the outside of her vaginal region. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt the feather trace the labia once, twice, three times, and then circled out to the crease of the legsas they came together at the pelvis. For minutes Lucy endured this torture, until the feather appeared to fall away. No longer touched, as the last times it had happened, Lucy sighed.

But, unlike the previous times, much to her chagrin, she felt the feather as it traced her buttocks. They clenched tightly, and it continued to skate along her rump, and it sawed, uninhibited, along the crease of her bottom until it finally grazed her anus. Lucy's buns clenched tighter than before and the feather exploited this. It dug into her clenched buns further, and then wormed its way into her anus, and began going back and forth, in and out, and the sensations of the feather as it's plumes dragged along the walls of her anal canal, ebbed and flowed sharply, Lucy could not contain her laughter and her howls echoed in the darkness as the mingled with her pleas for release that already dwelled therein.

Last edited:
Thanks you all, for the moment, I might be out of xcommission, my laptop broke, again...grr...and so I have to get it repaired. Shouldn't be too long though. Wooo!

Cool stuff JC, kind of like a Blair Witch tickle tale or something - and I mean that as a compliment.

Rawrsome. :D

Gotta say reminds me off that movie Gates with tickling
badass story though

Thank you Kev26 and Suikoden! Blair Witchy? Maybe, I don't know, but I accept the compliment either way! Merci!

Gates Kev26? Hmmm....I'll have to look into that after I finish the story. And I hope to have a bad assed ending as well!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back