• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebels and tickles

Rebels and Tickles, Part 1
It was June 15, 1863. Eliza Finch put down the letter and sighed deeply. So, the Yankees are headed for the north after General Lee. I must get word to our army immediately. Quickly she slipped on her cloak and riding boots, stuffed the letter into her corset, and slipped out the door of her Maryland home. Once at the stable, she mounted the horse the stable master had waiting for her, and rode off into the warm June night. Once at the bridge, she dismounted and led her horse down to the creek for a drink. A figure appeared our from under the bridge.
“That’s a mighty fine horse miss.” The gruff voice spoke
“Thank you sir. His name is Jefferson.”
“How amusing, I have a horse myself named Davis.”
“You are Jethro then?”
“And you must be Miss Eliza.”
“Yes sir, I bring you… She started to pull the message out of her corset, but stopped. Three soldiers on horseback were approaching!
“It’s a union patrol!” Jethro gasped. He ducked back under the bridge.
“You there! Halt!” One of the soldiers shouted. In a panic, Eliza jumped on the back of her horse and kicked him as hard as she could.
“After her!” Someone cried, and the sound of horse’s hooves followed her. Eliza had never ridden so hard in her life. The wind whipped her face as she entered the woods. She felt her bun coming loose, and eventually fall out. Letting her long brown hair flow loose behind her. Her heart was pounding as she heard the soldiers coming closer. In her panic, she didn’t notice the fallen tree ahead blocking the path! Her horse jumped, and she fell out of the saddle. Without even checking to see if she was hurt, she tried to make a mad dash into the forest. She heard a soldier dismount and run after her. She looked behind her to see how close he was and stopped watching where she was going, and tripped over a tree root. The soldier jerked her roughly to her feet.
“You dropped this Miss.” He said, holding up the note with the information. She whimpered pitifully, trembling all over. “Looks like you’ll be coming back to headquarters with me, wontcha girlie?” He laughed cruelly and bound her wrists together. Then he roughly pulled her out of the woods and lifted her in front of him on his horse. “Come on boys, let’s get our little rebel back to headquarters.” He said to his men. “Sounds good Amos.” One answered, and they rode off. Eliza couldn’t help but weep quietly. Amos noticed and lifted his handkerchief to dry her eyes. She angrily turned her head away. “Now you look here my little rebel,” he responded. “I’m just as fond of you as you are of me, but I’ll be damned if I can stand to see a woman cry; especially such a pretty young lady as yourself. Now please let me be a gentleman.” Finally Eliza consented.

Once at headquarters, Eliza was brought into a very small cell-like room for questioning. She sat in a chair with her hands still tied while Amos paced around her.
“Now Miss, you’re in an awful lot of trouble as it is. You’ll make things easier for yourself if you talk. Now, what is your name?”
Nothing.
“Whom did you get that message from”
Nothing.
“Who were you carrying that message to?”
Still nothing.
“Yong lady, we have ways of making you talk.” And finally, She spoke
“I will never betray my country. You can just go to hell with your questioning.”
Amos laughed. “Well my little rebel, I guess you’re just going to have to come with me then. “ He jerked her roughly to her feet and led her into another room. Her eyes widened as she looked around. There were cuffs hanging from chains in the wall, a torture rack in the center, and all sorts of torture instruments. She screamed and sunk to the floor. Out of the shadows came 2 more soldiers. Eliza wept bitterly.
“Please, please don’t hurt me!” She begged. To her shock, the soldiers laughed
“Aye, we have no intentions of hurtin’ such a pretty lass.” One spoke with a thick Scottish accent.
“Can’t we do something to stop her from crying?” Another asked.
“Oh come off it George, she’ll cheer up soon enough.” To which all the soldiers laughed.
Amos jerked her to her feet and dried her eyes with his fingers before cutting the rope around her wrists with his knife. The relief she felt only lasted for a minute as her pretty blue dress was ripped off her. She screamed, but Amos held her firm as she felt someone untying her hoop skirt, and that too fell to the floor.
“Here George, take her while I get this corset off” Amos passed her wrists off to him. George eagerly grabbed her wrists.
“Now now my little rebel, you just settle yourself down.” Amos laughed his cruel laugh, which made Eliza shudder as she felt him cut through the strings on her corset. Poor Eliza was so humiliated, to be stripped to the last layer of her under things in front of 3 men! She tried to run, but Amos grabbed her and lifted her over his shoulder and laid her down on the rack. She was strapped down in a spread eagle position, almost completely immobile. All she could move was her head.
“Now Miss, I’m going to give you one last chance to talk.” Amos sat in a chair next to her head. Eliza said nothing. “Very well miss, you leave us no choice.” He stood up. “Let’s lift up this chemise here and see what our cute little rebel has hidden!” Eliza whimpered in protest, but was defenseless as her shirt was lifted to just below her binding. “My my, what a cute little rebel tummy!” He laughed his cruel laugh and began gently running one finger over her soft pale southern flesh. Eliza’s breath hitched at the sudden sensation. She had to control the giggly feeling rising from her stomach up into her chest and into her mouth. Gritting her teeth together, she did her best to ignore the assault of her VERY ticklish tummy. But Amos was cruel, teasing her ever so lightly it tickled insanely. “Oooh, she’s not only a cute and stubborn little rebel, but she’s ticklish too!” He taunted, running all 5 of his fingers softly over her poor tummy. Eliza felt like she was going to burst! The pressure of her giggles desiring so badly to come out was almost painful, ready to burst into a volcano of giggly lava.
To her horror, Amos noticed. “Oh don’t bottle it up inside sweetie, You’ll hurt your pretty little throat.” At that moment he began spidering his nails all over her ticklish flesh. That was the end for poor Eliza, the volcano erupted and she broke into a fit of her cute girlie giggles as the warm, wiggly sensation consumed every inch of her pale skin. “What a cute little rebel laugh!” Amos chuckled as he continued his assault on her tummy.
“Plehehehehehease hahahahahahahaha stahahahahahahahap!” Eliza managed to squeeze out through her giggles.
“Now why would I do a thing like that?” Amos grinned a very evil grin. “I love to tickle pretty little rebels like you. I love to listen to their cute giggles and feel their soft skin squirming beneath my fingers. Tickle tickle tickle little rebel!” His teasing only made her giggle harder.
“aaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahaha no mohohohohohorehahahahahahah.” To make matters worse she felt his hands moving to her sides. She squirmed as much as her bonds would allow, which wasn’t much. “Aww, look at our little rebel trying to escape!” Amos taunted as he gently ran his fingers up and down her ticklish sides, bringing on another flow of uncontrollable giggles from his captive. “Wiggle and squirm all you want cutie, you aint going nowhere. There aint nothing you can do but lie there and laugh.”
Eliza was almost at her whits end. She had never been tickled so much in her life, not even by her daddy as a child, and her daddy had loved to tickle her. Some of her favorite memories were climbing up into his lap while he sat in his big chair. He would chuckle, put down whatever he was doing, slide off her shoes and stockings, and tickle the bottoms of her little feet while she giggled and squirmed in his arms. Her favorite part was when he would set her on the floor, kneel down beside her, pick up her ankles, and brush his long whiskers over her ticklish toes. All the while crooning “Whose my ticklish little girl, is ‘liza my ticklish little girl? I think she is!”
She enjoyed it then, but she was a proper young woman now. Amos didn’t seem to care though, as he continued relentlessly tickling her sides.
“Hey Clancy! Pull down these bloomers here so I can get at her hips!” What!? No! Eliza thought in horror.
“Aye boss!” The man with the Scottish accent approached the table. His rough hands gently gripped the fabric and pulled down carefully. Amos finally stopped a minute to let her catch her breath.
“Please stop this!” Eliza cried. “You are nothing but filthy brutes, humiliating a proper young lady this way!”
Amos, Clancy, and George all laughed. “Proper young lady, eh?” Amos ran his fingers through her hair, which she had to admit, felt really good. “Since when are proper young ladies spies?” He leaned in close to her ear and whispered. “Besides, I’m having too much fun with you to stop now.” His warm breath caressed her ear, causing a shiver to wave through her helpless body. He noticed and chuckled. Eliza almost screamed when she saw Amos draw his knife. “Now calm down little rebel, have I hurt you at all yet? Now lie still or I might hurt you accidentally.” Eliza reluctantly obeyed. Amos gently traced the point of the knife down one of her arms. The cold steel made her shudder. Amos gripped the sleeve of her chemise with one hand, and in one swift motion ripped the one side completely clean. The sound of the tearing fabric made Eliza cringe. He did the same with the other side and discarded the garment on the floor, exposing poor Eliza’s binding. He cut that away as well, setting her adorable breasts free. Eliza tried to hide the tears of shame that ran down her face, but Clancy noticed and gently wiped them away with his thumb before gently caressing the sides of her neck with her fingers, causing her to giggle quietly. To her horror, her nipples began to stiffen, and she knew there was no way these soldiers would not notice.
Amos did indeed notice and chuckled to himself as he cut away her bloomers, exposing her pussy and legs. George meanwhile had taken off her shoes and stockings, leaving Eliza completely naked and helpless. Amos walked back up to her side and stopped to admire his work. He started at her head and gazed carefully at her long brown hair, all tangled and drenched with sweat from the previous tickling, her bright blue eyes gazed at him with both a horrified and excited expression. His eyes then fell upon her tiny nose and full red lips, leading to her beautiful white neck and full breasts with her light pink nipples standing up as if to say “Tickle me, oh please tickle me!” But his eyes continued their journey to her pale tummy and down to her hips and tiny pussy, which was also begging to be tickled. Down her shapely legs to her adorable little feet which were so pale and soft looking, and whose arches were such a sweet pink. Amos had to fight to control himself not to go for the prize just yet. He no longer cared whether his little rebel gave him the information he wanted to know, he just HAD to tickle her!
Forcing himself to regain his composure, he grinned his evil grin and turned his glance back to her face. “Well my dear, did you have a nice break?” Eliza only whimpered. She was so embarrassed! No man had ever seen her naked before, and she had not wanted a group of Yankee’s to be the first! Amos chuckled. “I’ll take that as a yes. At least, I certainly hope you enjoyed it, because we’re about to begin again!” He laughed cruelly, and lowered his hands slowly towards her trembling flesh. Eliza could do nothing but squeeze her eyes shut, tense her muscles, and wait for those horrid fingers to make contact.

READ PART 2 HERE! http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=174987

I'VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR A GOLDEN FEATHER FOR THIS STORY, SO IF YOU LIKE IT BE SURE TO SUPPORT MY NOMINATION!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=188959

Hope you liked it!

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, angel52! Very hot story and an outstanding first post...we'll be looking forward to part 2!!

What a great story, I enjoyed the fear and the adrenaline coming to life for the character of Eliza. The details and the humilation she endured while having her clothes ripped off was very well described. I'm sure every woman who read this could actually feel every rip, every tear and put themselves in the shoes of Eliza, who evidently lost those shoes shortly after lol!

Thanks for your support everyone, part 2 is still in the making, I apologize that it's taking so long, I've recently been hit with three papers for college, and those must come first. I promise I will post it as soon as possible

I cannot wait for Part Two. I'm hoping Eliza will be subjected to the most sublime torments.

I have a feeling she will be. ;-)

Hi everyone, part 2 has been posted!!!!! Please check it out and let me know what you think!!!!

GOOD STORY!

I have finally had the chance to read your enjoyable story. To use a Civil War setting is different from the stories that I have read here.

Now looking forward to reading Part II.:goodjob::bouncybou

Thanks everyone, now that the semester is over I can finally get back to work on part 3! my goal is to have it posted by the end of the month

Those southern girls with there sexy accents and gowns that push their tits up... they are just begging to be tickled. Great start, I am off to read part 2.

awesome part 1 ^^ i do love interrogation stories, its super cute! looking forward to reading part 2 :D

Very good part one - can´t wait to read part two :) - You are an excellent writer indeed. Why can´t I live in the middle-ages haha ;)
Greetz from Germany,
Hardy.

Great story, I've read it a couple of times and it still turns me on. Only question, Why was she wearing a hoop skirt while riding a horse? lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back