• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IMMORAL ACTS (MMF/F)

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
IMMORAL ACTS
STARRING: Ticklish Kine

Hello all, this story was written by me with permission by Ticklish Kine and her Boyfriend paus. The events in the story are fictional as are the persons except for Ticklish Kine. So, if there are any issues, PM me please. -- seanwoj

Kine had just got off work and was headed to her boyfriends house. She and he both had a special night planned, tonight, they were going to dinner and a movie. She was walking in the parking lot towards her car when suddenly a black van pulled up in front of her.

Stopping suddenly she yelled “Hey, Move it asshole!!” but apparently the people inside weren’t interested in moving, because the vans side door slid open and two masked people jumped out and sprinted towards her.

“What the hell? What are doing?!” she yelled as the two people ran up and grabbed her. One of the people got her from behind and picked her up and she started to kick and thrash wildly as the other wrapped his arms around her legs and they hauled her off to the van. In the van was a third masked person at the wheel. Her two captors threw her on what looked like a cot in the center of the van, and one held her done while another first tied her wrists behind her back then tied her ankles together and finally both her ankles and wrists together behind her.

“What do want from me?” she asked her captors. But silence was all she got. For what seemed like at least an hour, she repeatedly asked her captors the same question, but got silence all the while until they arrived at their destination.

When the van finally stopped, the two people in the back opened the vans door and one stepped out, while the other picked her up and dragged her over to the vans door. The person driving the van walked around to the open door and proceeded to help his partners handling Kine, who was all the while struggling and yelling

“Let me go! Put me down!” she yelled while the driver was helping his friends, one of the others walked away. Kine, who was still struggling with her captors stopped for a moment to look around. Surveying her surroundings, she saw that she was somewhere in the woods outside the city, and nearby where the van was parked, there sat a small log cabin to which the third person was walking towards. The two that held her, easily carried her struggling form over to it, where the third person was unlocking the door. He held it open for the two carrying Kine as they approached, they entered the cabin and walked through another door into a large room in which there was a variety of strange, evil looking equipment. The two persons deposited Kine in the center of the room on the floor, while the third moved behind her and undid her restraints.

“Stand up!” Said the one behind her. “Now clothes off, down to your bra and panties. Socks and shoes off too. Now!” He added.

"What? Why?” Kine asked dumbfounded.

“Just do it or else we’ll do it for ya.” Said one of the two in front of her. Upon hearing this, Kine quickly said “Umm, ok.” She did as she as told, and was soon in her underwear.

“Now, time for your punishment.” Said the third person in a woman’s voice. “What the hell? There’s a woman here?” thought Kine. With that her three captors took hold of her arms and walked her over to one the fiendish devices. Kine stared in awe at what lay before her, the thing was X shaped.

“What is this?” She asked her captors.

“This, this is called a multi-position X-Frame. It is designed to hold pretty young girls like you in place for their punishment. Now in you go.” Said the female.

“What?! No!” Said Kine, but before she finished her sentence the two males grabbed her from behind and shoved her onto the device.

“Please, stop. Let me go.” Pleaded Kine as the two clamped her wrists and ankles onto it. When secured, one of them moved behind it and began to turn a crank, raising her up in the air about a foot. While his friend was doing that, the other went about fastening more restraints to her thighs, calves, forearms, and biceps, making her immobile.

“Now, now, little girl, you know we can’t do that. We still have to punish you.” Said the female. “What are talking about? What punishment? What did I do?” Asked Kine nervously.

“We’ll explain that later. Now if you’ll excuse me and my comrades her, we must go change.” Said the female motioning for her two friends to follow her out of the room, closing the door on the way out.

Kine sat their on the X-Frame for what seemed like an hour before her three captors walked in. One by one they walked in, and Kine could see that the two men were both tall, maybe 6’foot, black hair, and the lady was somewhat short about 5’ foot, red hair. The lady walked up to Kine holding a piece of paper and said “Now its time for your punishment.”

"What punishment? What did I do?” Screamed Kine tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

“We are going punish you for your immoral acts.” Said her female captor.

“What immoral acts?” Asked Kine. With that the woman stepped back and motioned for her two male friends to stand behind her. She held up the paper and read aloud off of it. “We the Heretics of Yu-Zhan-Tar, have found that you, Kine have committed immoral acts. These acts include, showing pictures of yourself being tied up, tickled and restrained all over the internet. We have found these acts to be mentally disturbing and perverse. For your acts, you shall be punished until you agree to stop them. Do you have anything to say for yourself?” she read off the paper. “Let me go! Please don’t hurt me! I promise I won’t say anything to anybody. Just let me go.” Pleaded Kine. “I’m sorry, but you must be punished. But before we do that, allow me to introduce myself and my companions. I am, Rhonda, and these two fools are Bernard and Roger.” Stated Rhonda motioning for them to come forward. Rhonda stepped back and walked towards a closet in the back of the room and opened it up pulling out a table on wheels with a cloth over it. Kine watched as Rhonda pulled the box over to where she was. With that, Rhonda then said “You look uncomfortable. Let’s get in a better position shall we?” she then stepped behind her and pulled on the racks back, turning down on its back, making it flat. “MMmmph!” went Kine in surprise. He then walked around to her right side and stared down at her and said “Well there’s a nice position huh? What say we make you feel more comfortable?” with that he moved to the racks wheel and began to turn it. She then pushed upon the X-Frames two leg pieces and made it diagonal and then spun it around so that her bare feet were exposed to them. Roger moved to the table and pulled off its cloth so that Kine could see what was on it. She gasped on horror as she viewed it. On it were various feathers, electric toothbrushes, and a few hair combs. “What are going to do to me? You’re not going to hurt me are you?” Asked Kine nervously eyeing up the table. “Oh, we won’t hurt you. We’ve decided that the best means of punishment is to do what you love and hate the most to you. But instead of just a quick session, we decided to punish you longer and harder until you agree to stop your immoral acts. “Oh God, I hope they’re not going to tickle me until I go crazy. I can’t stand even a few quick tickles; let alone what they surely have in store for me.” Though Kine as she lay there diagonally watching her three captors approach her bare feet. She watched Bernard move around her and squatted at the top of the X-Frame where her head is, while Roger went over to the left side of her, while Rhonda stood at her feet. “Let’s begin, shall we?” Asked Rhonda rhetorically to her cohorts. Each one then nodded and picked up a couple of feathers off of the table and held them above her. Rhonda then took her feathers and began to slowly, teasingly, brush the tips of them around her toes. Kine lied there and tried to hold back from giggling as she felt two stiff feathers glide across her soles. “NNNnnnn!!” she went as she felt the feathers moving, but soon she gave up, and was laughing out loud “Hahahahahah!!! Hehehehehe!!!” “Oh like that do we?” asked Rhonda. Bernard had taken his feather and assaulted Kine’s pits, stroking them slowly with his two feathers while Roger had begun to trace each one of her ribs with his feathers. Bernard moved his feather down to Kine’s breasts, tickling their sides and underneath as well “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!” She instinctively sucked in her belly as she felt the feather running up and down her sides “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!” She went as she felt Roger slowly moved the feathers onto her belly, making circles “Hahahaha!!! Hehehehehe!!!” Went Kine. He dropped the feathers and picked up a long stiff feather. He then began to draw circles with the feather on her belly moving closer and closer to her small, shallow bellybutton. She screamed in ticklish agony as the feather finally entered her belly button and he twirled round and round in her hyper ticklish navel for what seemed like an eternity. He even used the feathers quill to probe deep in her navel eliciting more laughter form her “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!”
While Roger was bust playing with Kine’s navel, Bernard sat at her head, toying with her underarms. He scraped her underarms and deep sweat drenched hollows for what seemed like an eternity. He moved the feathers slowly, painfully, excruciatingly slow up and down her arms paying special attention to a perfect little spot he found which was just above her left armpit, where the shoulder is, he particularly enjoyed twirling the feather upside down and poking her there with its quill. “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!” Her captor kept poking and probing her armpits with the quill for another ten minutes until he grew tired of it. While her two counterparts were busy assaulting Kine’s armpits and belly, Rhonda couldn’t help but enjoy herself at Kine’s super ticklish feet. While at her feet, Rhonda had taken an electric toothbrush to her toes, she moved it all around her toes before moving down to her soles where she almost exploded. “Whahahahahaha!!!” she went as the fiendish device went up and down her soles. “Stop, staaoop! hehehe!, I can’t take it, I cant take it anymore!!” Finally after almost a half hour of intense tickle torture, Kine’s tormentors relented, and she was a sweaty panting lump of a woman, her captors stood back and looked down at Kine’s limp body. She panted heavily and said “P-please no m-more. “Oh, we’re not done yet sweetie” replied Rhonda as she finished tickling Kine’s soles. Rhonda moved over to stand at Kine’s shoulder, looking down at her. “Now, do you agree to stop your immoral acts and go back on the right path?” Asked Rhonda. “I, I ag-agree. Please let me go. I promise I’ll stop.” Rhonda looked at Roger and Bernard each of which shook their head no. “Well it seems that my friends have spoken. We think you could use a little more persuasion.” Stated Rhonda motioning for Roger to reposition the X-Frame. With that, Roger moved to the head of the X-Frame and pushed on it, making it horizontal. “Time to finish this.” Stated Roger licking his lips. ‘Yes I can’t wait.” Added Bernard “What are they going to do now?” thought Kine. With that Kine then noticed the three of them standing all around her, Rhonda at her head, Roger at her left, and Bernard at her right. “Now for the fun part.” Said Rhonda as she then took a deep breath and quickly bent down and put her lips to Kine’s belly and blew a long hard raspberry on it. “WHahahahahaha!!!” went Kine as she felt the raspberry. “No not this!!! Hahahaha!!! Hehehehehe!!!” She cried as the other two joined in and each came down again to give her another long hard raspberry. “Hahahaha!!! Hehehehehe!!!” she went as they all blew raspberry after raspberry on her belly. While blowing raspberries on her tummy, one of them, she couldn’t tell who, decided to pinch and prod her sides eliciting more laughter from her Bernard, at her right seemed more interested in licking at her navel then anything else, and constantly did so. “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!”Went Kine, and after almost ten minutes of intense raspberry torture, Kine finally relented and screamed “Alright!! Alright!! I promise I’ll stop!! Just please stop tickling me!!”
Looking up from their fun Rhonda said “Well now, you heard her boys. She said she’ll stop.” Rising to her feet, Rhonda looked down at Kine and asked “Do you promise to stop you’re your immoral acts and go back on the straight and narrow?” “Y-yes, I promise I’ll stop.” Looking deep into Kine’s eyes for what seemed like an eternity, Rhonda said “Release her.” Both Roger and Bernard looked up and Bernard said “Oh man. This always happens, just when their about to go nuts.” Both stood up and Roger began to move the X-Frame upright until it was vertical again. Both men moved forward and began to unclasp her restraints, and she was soon free. As soon as she was free of all her restraints, Kine collapsed to the floor and laid there panting. After a few minutes, she got up and began to put her clothes back on while her three captors moved about. Roger had begun to wipe down the X-Frame with a cloth and Rhonda stepped over to Kine and said “Now, what say you do me?”

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back