• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night At The British Museum (Prologue)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Jackson Grimm sat in the curators office, of the British Museum, along with his sidekick Reed Reynolds. Jackson was thirty three years old, stood 6”1” and had a well toned muscled physique. He had blonde hair like Brad Pitt and even somewhat resembled the actor. He wore a brown leather jacket, but underneath her wore khaki pants and a button down shirt and tie. His companion, Reed, however was dressed a bit more casual. The 5”9” younger man had dark hair, a black leather jacket and a tee shirt and jeans.
The two men were both American and had traveled to England in the hopes of finding a rare artifact that they were being hired to find for an old Japanese man. The old men had told them that it was the year of the Dragon, and that he needed to find the Dragon Scepter. The old man would’ve gone with them but he had suffered an accident and paid Jackson and Reed double their usual rate, plus travel expenses. Their job was to find the scepter and bring it to back to the U.S.

Jackson was an adventurer, a modern day Indiana Jones if you will. Since being discharged from the army at the age of twenty one, he had spent his last twelve years following in the footsteps of his father, also an adventurer who had become a millionaire from all the treasures he had collected over the years while traveling the globe. Jackson inherited his father’s fortune and spent his life as a bachelor traveling the globe as well and finding time to go on drinking benders, go on hunting safaris, romancing beautiful women and showing off his excellent skills with a .357 Magnum. He was also into martial arts, specializing in kick boxing, Tae Kwon Do, and Krav Maga.

Reed was another story, he fit the profile of trusted sidekick. But he also had all the characteristics of a being the sidekick to a lone hero. Reed was twenty three, sarcastic, callow, not very strong, and liked the ladies way too much that it often clouded his judgment at times. But like a Batman to Robin, Jackson was always there to steer his partner back on track. Like Jackson, Reed liked guns, and always tried to use them to make his member bigger, which amused Jackson. Reed had no family, and Jackson didn’t either after the death of his father, so the two formed a strong bond that could almost be compared to the brotherhood of a John Steinbeck novel.

Finally, in walked the curator, Samantha Hume. Samantha was very tall, standing six foot in her stocking feet, long red hair down to her shoulders. The redheaded woman wore a navy business suit, with a skirt that went down to her knees. She wore matching pumps with no heels and light blue stockings adorned her legs. Samantha was thirty years old, unmarried and single. She had gotten her Masters Degree in Business at Oxford University with a minor in Art History, because she had loved art with a passion since she was eleven. Samantha had been the curator of the British Museum for the last two years, and she adored being her own boss as it gave her the advantage to go on holiday whenever she wanted. That and she was able to hire those who were worthy of employment and not because they were relatives of the boss.

“Hello gentlemen, sorry to keep you waiting. Did my assistant offer you some tea or coffee”?

“Yes she did said Jackson rising from his seat, but we are both quite content at the moment. Jackson Grimm, we spoke on the phone two days ago, I believe”.

“I’m afraid not, dear replied Samantha, you spoke with my assistant, Charlotte”. But no matter, you’re here now, Samantha Hume”.

The two shook hands, and Reed stood up to make sure his presence wouldn’t go unnoticeable. He eagerly shook Samantha’s hand, flashing his rougish grin as he did so.

“Wonderful, to meet you Miss Hume, I love what you’ve done with this museum, it’s really swell he said with sincere enthusiasm.

“Thank you very much said Samantha who gave a small chuckle at the young man’s eagerness. But please, do call me Samantha, Miss Hume is my mum”.

The two men sat back down, and Samantha took a seat at her desk, so she was facing them.

“So what can I do for you two gents she asked with keen interest as it wasn’t very often she received visits from Americans, especially American men at that.

“Well began Jackson, this may sound unusual, but we actually came here to purchase a rare artifact that is in the possession of your museum”.

“Come again said Samantha in disbelief, you came to buy a historical artifact”.

“Yes, we sure did chimed in Reed, it’s very important to us”.

“And what piece exactly are you two interested in buying” asked Samantha?

“Are you quite familiar with the Legend of the Dragon Scepter asked Jackson?

Samantha’s jaw dropped when he said that. No one had ever been told about the Dragon Scepter at her museum, no one on her staff knew. It was brought to her museum a month ago, and safely locked away in one of their vaults when an appraiser found out how much it was worth. Not only that, but the Scepter was Japanese and if the country found out about it, she would be looking at a lawsuit for possessing it.

“Where did you hear about that” she asked quietly?

“Well, one of our business partners told us that it was the year of the Dragon, and he had received a letter from his cousin at a monestary who told him where to find it. Don’t ask me how he knew, because that’s not my business. However, he did hire Reed and myself to be the middlemen in purchasing the Scepter from your museum.

“You can’t be serious said Samantha, are you trying to give me a laugh”?
“No, absolutely not said Reed piping up, Jackson here isn’t very good at making people laugh, that’s my area of expertise, and I’m not here to pull your chain either”.

“Look said Samantha firmly, I only saw this Scepter you speak of, once. And that was when it was brought in overseas, by mistake. I made some phone calls and had the artifact shipped out two days later, back to where it came from”.

Jackson was curious.

“So, where did it come from”?

“I’m sorry, love, but that’s confidential and not to be spoken to anyone, including Yanks. No offense”.

“None taken, Miss Hume”.

“Call me Samantha”.

“Oh yeah, sorry, Samantha”.

“However said Samantha rising from her chair and going to her filing cabinet, I can give you both a file on the Scepter and insight to it’s origin. Samantha reached way in the back, and her skirt came up a little, showing a small hint of pale skin on her right leg. Riley starred at her legs, drooling like a teenager going through puberty. Jackson noticed and gave him a light smack, trying to make his friend snap out of it. But he too, couldn’t deny how amazing Samantha’s legs looked, especially in her blue stockings.

“Here we are said Samantha pulling out a file in a manila folder. She walked over and handed the file to Jackson who stood up when she handed it to him.

“So, Samantha, I take it you know about the Dragon Scepter”?

“Of course I do, it once belonged to a wealthy member of the Ming Dynasty”.

“I’m talking about the powers that it contains, for the year of the Dragon”.

“That’s a bunch of bollocks said Samantha with a smirk, just a myth old gents in Japan made up to tell the children”.

“It doesn’t mean that it’s not true stated Jackson.

“I don’t believe in ghost stories, Mr. Grimm”.

“Please, call me Jackson, or Jax”.

Before Samantha could reply, in walked a woman, dressed in a brown pants suit. Charlotte Mader, aged thirty five, stood 5”9” without her heels. But in her heels, she towered over Samantha by an inch or two. This woman was the opposite of Samantha, as she was quite plain and thick, with thick framed glasses and her blonde hair tied in a bun.

“Oh, I’m terribly sorry, Samantha said Charlotte, but you have a phone call from the Prime Minister’s publicist, he says it’s quite urgent”.

“Thank you, Charlotte replied Samantha warmly, tell him that I will call him back right away, I’m just getting ready to adjorn my meeting here”.

Samantha turned to Jackson and Reed, crossing he arms.

“I’m terribly sorry, but it seems you’ve wasted your trip coming here. But if you’re not in a hurry to run off back to the States, there is a banquet tomorrow evening, and I can arrange to have you both as personal guests”.

“Well, that sounds like a great idea, but-

“Oh we’d love to go cried Reed, we love parties, and especially the real classy ones that require an invitation. But still, I think Jackson and I need to go shopping for suits as it no doubt is going to be formal, right? Ha, I thought so, but hopefully we can find a store that will=

Jackson cut him off with a wave of his hand and gave Samantha one last look.

“In a way, I’m quite relieved you don’t have the Scepter here in your museum, Samantha”.

“Wait a tick, why would you feel even a speck of relief for me, dear”?

“Because even though you don’t have the scepter, I can relax knowing that others won’t bother coming here to be disappointed too said Jackson.

“And who might these others be, out of curiousity” asked Samantha with interest.

“Well, it is the Year of the Dragon, so it would be no surprise if members of the Ming Order came looking around here for it. And the difference between me and them, is that I offered to make a deal, they would’ve just taken it”.

Samantha’s expression changed, and suddenly she looked slightly worried.

“But you have nothing to worry about since the Scepter isn’t here grinned Jackson, right Samantha”?

“Yes, yes of course replied Samantha slowly, and trying her best to smile back. Thank you for your time, gentlemen, hope to see you tomorrow evening”.

“Oh you can count on that, right boss crowed Reed?

“Yeah, until tomorrow night then, have a nice day”.

“And you as well said Samantha giving them a nod, cheerio”.

Jackson and Reed walked out of Samantha’s office and down the hallway towards the exit, leaving the tall redheaded businesswoman alone with her thoughts. She went back to her desk and sighed.

“Pretty nice chaps, eh Samantha”?

A startled Samantha quickly looked up and saw her assistant, Charlotte standing in the doorway. It was so odd that Charlotte could make her presence undetected. One time, Samantha was having lunch in the lounge and didn’t even hear Charlotte enter the room. And when Charlotte had spoke that day, Samantha nearly jumped a foot.

“Yes, they were very nice, indeed agreed Samantha, unfortunately I couldn’t be of any help to them”.

“What could they possibly be looking for that they had to travel the globe to find it asked Charlotte in disbelief?

“Oh, they thought we had a sodding Japanese scepter here at the museum scoffed Samantha, whomever told them that is obviously bonkers”.

“Bonkers indeed said Charlotte, this museum doesn’t have any artifacts that are Japanese, those silly blokes”. Still, the tall one was rather cute, wasn’t he”?

“Yes, he was a handsome bloke, but I feel he may have the traits of a scoundrel to boot. Anyway, I need you to do me a huge favor. I’m over swamped today, and chances are I won’t be leaving here until eight when it’s closing time. Therefore, I’ll need you to write me a speech for tomorrow evening’s banquet”.

“Aye said Charlotte, no worries Miss, you will have your speech before the day is out".

“Thank you, Charlotte, you may go back to your desk now said Samantha with a dismissal tone in her voice. Not that she was a snob, but she had to get busy and didn’t have time for chit chat. Still, she couldn’t help but think of Jackson’s tall figure and his snazzy leather jacket. She would go back to work, and not take a break until tea time.

Jackson and Reed walked out of the museum’s main entrance, Reed looked disappointed but Jackson did not. No, in fact, Jackson looked quite pleased with himself.

“I can’t believe she doesn’t have the scepter, dude sighed Reed, we made that super long plane trip for nothing. I mean, it wasn’t a total loss, I mean she had super killer legs. I tell you what, I’ve always adored Amazon women, they just reek of female supremacy”.

Jackson chuckled, his young protégé was just too funny.

“You are just too funny, Reed, what would I do without you”?

“Hire yourself a court jester maybe suggested Reed, I mean you definitely have the funds to do so. I don’t get it, Jax, why aren’t you pissed off right now”?

“Because she’s lying, Reed, I set a trap and she fell right into it”.

“No kidding, how do you know she’s lying”?

“Because, I’ve played enough poker in my life to read people to see if they’re bluffing or not. The moment I suggested that others would come after the scepter, her confident expression changed to that of a worry flurry. Now, it’s only a matter of time before she decides to have it shipped out of here. “That’s where you and I come in, dear boy”.

“You mean, we’re going to snag the scepter when it gets shipped out of the country asked Reed.

“No, we’re not gonna let it come to that. We are going to snag the scepter tonight, while the lovely Miss Hume is all snug in her bed. Tonight, at eleven, we’re going to enter the museum inconspicuously and take it”.

“But we don’t even know where they’re keeping it stated Reed matter of factly, it could be anywhere”.

“That’s why you’re going to hack into the data base and find the manifest for last known shipments replied Jackson. A computer whiz like you, it shouldn’t take you longer than one hour”. He grinned at his friend after he said that.

Reed grinned too, they were back in business!

Coming up next, there will be tickling, I promise! But I just need time to think this out, and I can't just dive into the tickling until I've set up a really good foundation. I really want it to be great, and give all my readers something they will enjoy.

Good start JT, that Samantha sounds like my kind of Woman, tall, strong and sexy, looking forward to the next chapter.:goodjob:

I hate posting stories that don't have any tickling. But in this case, I needed to set up the story and the characters Jackson, Samantha, Reed, and Charlotte. Jackson and Reed will definetly be back for part 3

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back