• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Alternate Feet in "The Pose"

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
I know we have seen lots of pictures of women's feet when they are in "the pose", meaning lying on their tummies facing you with their legs bent back and their feet up in the air visible behind them. I agree that it is a very lovely view, but I have to say that my all-time favorite "pose" of a lady's feet is on her knees sitting back on her heels. I think that is just the most adorable thing. And if she is looking back at you over her shoulder, it's even better.

I couldn't find anything in my small collection showing the woman's face, but here are a couple that I found on deviantart.com to show you what I mean. I know the first one isn't on her knees, but it's similar. I'd love to see more, so please share.

Attachments

• feet_spread_by_Nightwrap79.jpg
    feet_spread_by_Nightwrap79.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Tala_Reinforcing_the_point_2_by_NylonicLeopard.jpg
    Tala_Reinforcing_the_point_2_by_NylonicLeopard.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
BINGO!!

Okay, okay....I found THE perfect example of what I'm talking about and this is it! It is copyrighted to NylonFeetLine so I maybe shouldn't really put it here, although I have seen other such pics posted with their tagline in it. I'll let the Mods make that call. But I just HAD to post this at least for a short time. I think this is just absolutely adorable and her toes look so cute like that.

Attachments

• nfl_1847_016.jpg
    nfl_1847_016.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 232
I'd love to see more, so please share.

Does it matter if it's member pictures, or do you want images of specific models that may or may not be members on this forum?

(I wouldn't want to make a picture and post it and feel as if it was out of place.) :blush:

Anything

Does it matter if it's member pictures, or do you want images of specific models that may or may not be members on this forum?

(I wouldn't want to make a picture and post it and feel as if it was out of place.) :blush:

If you have anything like that at all, regardless of who it is, please post it. I have no idea who/where my first three pics in the original post are from, except that I think I got them all from the Deviantart site. In fact having such pics like that of some of our TMF members would be awesome!

Another

Just found another one in another thread here...

Samantha Ryan in a yummy tape gag tie up in that kind of pose!

an offering

these are close to the subject. several different ladies. one theme. lol

Attachments

• a holt 053.jpg
    a holt 053.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 24
  • a holt 055.jpg
    a holt 055.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 23
  • ah 0709 082.jpg
    ah 0709 082.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
more

well as close as i could find...

Attachments

• img074.jpg
    img074.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 38
more

enjoy

Attachments

• Image015.jpg
    Image015.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 21
  • 709 082.jpg
    709 082.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 20
the lot

thats about it

Attachments

• Image027.jpg
    Image027.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 14
  • seshs 035.jpg
    seshs 035.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 26

Just bumping this up to see if anyone else has some to share

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back