• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forbidden Fruit (Snake/F Feet)

ElFewja

Verified
I think I wrote this after my first day of a class where we studied the bible as literature. It’s kind of a cheesy retelling of the Adam story, except the Adam figure is non-existent; it’s just the woman and the serpent. Personally I feel that this story has a fair bit going on in it as far as interpretation goes, so I have to say I like it. But then, I wrote it, so I guess I’m biased. Enjoy.

Forbidden Fruit (Snake/F Feet)

‘Twas another pleasantly warm day in the garden for our nameless protagonist, who’s only defining feature was that of womanhood. Truly, she was a beautiful creature, and naked as the day of her creation; each beam of sunlight seemed to fall upon her in such a way that it further emphasized her perfection. After much frolicking with the creatures of the fields, she dared travel to the woods that had been forbidden to her. Upon reaching their edge, a simple creature slithered through the nearly glowing leaves of the closest tree and, speaking the true tongue, offered to her a fruit that she might eat and cherish.

Though the consumption of the forest’s fruit was forbidden, she terribly wanted to understand why, and with that single thought, sat down upon the grass, crossing her ankles just before she ripped the fruit’s flesh away with her teeth, revealing the glorious dripping meat that lay hidden within; she savored the light, watery taste it offered.

Some seconds after swallowing the fruit and discovering the unknown double edged blade of hunger --- which brings both joy and sorrow --- new thoughts emerged from deep within herself, born from a dark recess, as if originating from somewhere other than her mind. The thoughts forced upon her a new definition, along with the strange, foreign word tickling, and she seemed to feel as if the ends of her legs had changed in some meaningful way.

All the while, the serpent had taken to wrapping itself about her ankles while the woman was distracted, squeezing them tightly together without causing the woman pain, another new term she seemed suddenly aware of. The serpent then uttered that the fruit had bestowed her feet a sensitivity to touch that would overwhelm her if evoked. As the woman pondered this term, the serpent began flicking its sly tongue between the woman’s toes, allowing her to experience this new found feeling. Overwhelmed and controlled by the intense new feelings that her feet were capable of feeling, the woman began to fill the void of silence with her sweet voice’s harmonious laughter, which, from a distance, sounded as silver bells do when they toll.

And so the two sat, she laughing as the serpent harassed the maiden’s bare soles for long hours, as she experienced this new and unrivaled control other beings had acquired over her body. Though it was unbearable she managed to endure it, laughing loudly and gaily as a result, until at last the serpent tired, and upon unraveling itself, freed the woman and escaped into the woods where it had come from. However, the woman had not had her fill of this new sensation that brought her to such exhilarating extremes of emotion, and she returned daily to have her limits tested while the serpent further explored the woman’s feet and toes, discovering new places to harass and new techniques that drew more and still more beautiful music from within the woman, until at last each day the woman found she could bear no more and began to beautifully beg for the serpent to stop, but even then the serpent insisted they move on, informing the maiden that her feet had been created for such things and her sole purpose was to laugh; convinced by this, the woman allowed herself to continue being tickled by the serpents torturous tongue for hours longer.

Despite being brought to the brink of exhaustion simply by having her feet caressed, she would return the next day, seeking a tickling longer and more intense than the last, until the evening that she did not leave.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back