• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

paula's plot(susan, megyn)

ddylan

As Paula Clark left Campbell and Diane to recover, she walked down the corridor toward her second room. She opened the ornate door and walked in. Five of her staff were waiting for her. The scene here was just as bizarre as the previous. Standing in the center of the room was Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly. Megyn was nude with her wrists cuffed to an immobile iron bat which kept her arms over her head. Her ankles were cuffed to a similar bar which kept her feet secure. A ball gag kept the sexy blonde quiet but her eyes revealed her fear and anxiety.
Megyn was facing a sofa which bore the nude form of Headline News anchor Susan Hendricks. Susan was stretched out on the sofa. Her wrists were secured to a large end table which kept her arms tight over her head. Her ankles were encased in cuffs also secured to another end table. A gorgeous blonde was seated on the end table where Susan's feet waited helplessly.
What made Susan's situation weird was the fact her bare bottom was not actually on the sofa. A another staff member was seated on the sofa itself. Susan's bare bottom was really located on the girl's lap. Susan was gagged and her eyes betrayed her absolute panic.
Paula glanced at Megyn and snapped her fingers. The woman seated near Susan's feet was at once raking her nails across Susan's bare feet. The woman who was sitting on the sofa attacked Susan's ribs. Paula then removed the gag from Susan's mouth. In seconds, the chamber was filled with giggles.
'HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY RIBS,HA,HO,HEE,MY FEET ARE VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE, NO PLEASE, STOP...
Soon, Susan was helpless with a bad case of the giggles. Susan Hendricks was deathly ticklish. She writhed as much as she could but her giggles were sapping her strength as she giggled insanely. Then, the woman attacking her ribs raised the ante. She lightly ran her nails across Susan's stomach.
'HA,HO,HEE,NO PLEASE,NOT THERE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY TUMMY,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP, MY TUMMY IS VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,OH GOD, NOT THAT,NOT MY HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,BELLY BUTTON,HA,HO,HEE,STOP IT,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HOHEE,NOT THE FEET,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY BELLY BUTTON,HA,HO,HEE,...
Susan shrieked and shook with insane laughter as her very ticklish belly button was assaulted. She had what is called "an innie" and Susan could not stand to have her belly button tickled. Her face turned beet red. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Meanwhile, Megyn Kelly was in sheer panic. She watched Susan's torment with tremendous fear. Megyn was deathly ticklish. It was a form of torture she could not tolerate. She watched as Susan Hendricks was being nearly tickled to death.
Down the hall, Campbell Brown and Diane Sawyer were losing their minds. After 45 minutes of previous tickling, five staff members were delightfully increasing their torment. Both were still in their respective chairs. Their feet were out of the stocks and secured to iron brackets in the carpet. The five staff members had elevated their torment. Both Diane and Campbell were having their ticklish underarms tortured. But now they had vibrators fastened to their most intimate parts while the other women sucked and stimulated their nipples.
Campbell was shrieking as her nipples were being tormented. The vibrations between her thighs was unbearable and her face was a continued mask of wrenching giggles as her ticklish underarms were tormented. Campbell had experienced two violent orgasms while Diane's nipples were rock hard. Her face revealed how ticklish her armpits were but the vibrator was sending waves of pleasure through her nude form.
Meanwhile, Susan Hendricks was hoping for release, But then the woman who tickled her belly button switched gears and tickled Susan's smooth armpits.
'HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY UNDERARMS,HA,HO,HEE, NO PLEASE, STOP IT,HA,HO,HEE,I CAN'T STAND IT,HA,HO,HEE,I AM VERY, VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, STOP THE TORTURE,HA,HO,HEE,YOU'RE KILLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,STOP IT,I'M VERY TICKLISH,PLEASE NO MORE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Megyn Kelly was insane with fear. Her nude body twisted in a futile attempt to get free. Megyn was so ticklish that watching Susan's suffering made Megyn want to pass out. Finally, Paula snapped her fingers. Susan was a wreck. Giggles still poured from her mouth even after the tickling had stopped. Megyn froze. She screamed into her gag. "Oh, God, no! They are heading towards me."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back