• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SONIC 4!!!!

-Hari-

3rd Level Indigo Feather
I havent been this excited for a looooong time :D

Its going to be exclusive to xbox live :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oV2yEx35uY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oV2yEx35uY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

omg.. I'm a big sonic fan I'm so glad that they aren't doing the games they have been doing lately. I can't wait for this

Just so everyone knows, this is NOT a 360/XBL exclusive. I believe it has been announced for PSN, XBL, and WiiWare.

If anything, look at the last screen. It has the PSN logo in the lower left corner. It does not even show anything for Xbox or Wii :p (though like I said, I believe all three have been confirmed, with the PS3 and Xbox versions being in HD, and the PS3 and Wii versions having motion control as an option).

OH MY GOD!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I was a Sega lad... grew up with Sonic the Hedgehog. First the New Super Mario Bros. comes out and rips it up old school and now this! Whoever decided to rehash the classic 2d Sonic look with HD graphics ala NewSMB... thank you!

Just so everyone knows, this is NOT a 360/XBL exclusive. I believe it has been announced for PSN, XBL, and WiiWare.

If anything, look at the last screen. It has the PSN logo in the lower left corner. It does not even show anything for Xbox or Wii :p (though like I said, I believe all three have been confirmed, with the PS3 and Xbox versions being in HD, and the PS3 and Wii versions having motion control as an option).

Quite right, earlier reports said that it was xbox live arcade only, but its now confirmed to be across the main consoles.

Sonic the Hedgehog has yet to have a good game in 3D. This is a triumph just hearing this.

Snail Shell

Sonic the Hedgehog has yet to have a good game in 3D. This is a triumph just hearing this.

Snail Shell

It never will have, sonic was always and should always be a 2D game, all the 3D attempts wernt even worth counting as sonic games.

Ehh thats debatable. I loved Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast! Others though...fall into the awful category.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here folks. I can't find a link, but simply do a search for the "Sonic Cycle" and all shall be explained.

That being said, I do look forward to this, though it seems a bit short at only five zones.

I'm a huge fan of the Sonic 2D games on the Mega Drive (yes, I am in Europe), with Sonic 3 & Knuckles being one of my favourite games of all time. That game (though was really two seperate games combined) was just epic on all accounts. This game looks great and I hope it has the same sort of game mechanics from the old 2D games otherwise it could bomb. Will be eager to download this on PSN when it does come out!

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here folks. I can't find a link, but simply do a search for the "Sonic Cycle" and all shall be explained.

That being said, I do look forward to this, though it seems a bit short at only five zones.

I did a search, I found a site, but what am I looking for to be explained?

The "Sonic Cycle" is the term used to describe the process that goes on with fans of Sonic games... One sec, let me dig up the picture...

Ah, there we go. Basically sums up how all Sonic games as of late appear to look good at the start and inevitably end up in the crapper. Yay for skepticisim!

The Sonic Cycle better not continue... Sonic needs a great game, little bit of hope for this game, I just hope it is really really good... or could Nintendo please make a Sonic game, that'd be nice =) =P

To quote the Nostalgia Critic when he reviewed the SatAM Sonic cartoon:

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!"

The "Sonic Cycle" is the term used to describe the process that goes on with fans of Sonic games... One sec, let me dig up the picture...

Ah, there we go. Basically sums up how all Sonic games as of late appear to look good at the start and inevitably end up in the crapper. Yay for skepticisim!

Ah I see, well hopefully the fact they are going back to theyre roots, will save the game and break the cycle :)

The 3D games were all bad with the exception of sonic adventure 1/2 on the dream cast. a lot of fans and critics say that those are two of the better sonic games ever made.

I remember when Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 came out on the Dreamcast and they were received very positively.. all 8/9 out of 10 the original reviews. When they were ported to Gamecube it got reviewed a little less, with the first Adventure dropping from the 8 and 9 to 5/6. Then Heroes was positively reviewed again with 7/8. Yet now critics and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon saying "Sonic always sucked in 3D"
Well only Sonic The Hedgehog and Sonic Unleashed (Don't count Shadow) have really been panned, yet i remember even them 2 games had some positive reviews. So 3 out of the 5 main 3D game series been positive.
Sonic could work in 3D with good developers and time *cough Nintendo*
However a new 2D Sonic game will hopefully be amazing.
Anyone played Sonic and Sega all star racing?

I have not, but have heard its a decent kart racer, even compared to Mario Kart.

Also, the day levels during Unleashed weren't too bad, but everything else in the game, *cough* medal finding to unlock levels and werehog *cough* needed some vast improvement.

OMFG I love Sonic the Hedgehog! :woot: But I don't understand the stupid fanboys already dismissing this game because of Sonic's eye color! :eek: I mean, WTF?!
:sowrong:

Sonic fans are a fickle bunch m'dear. It has somethin to do with the fact his eyes weren't green until he hit 3D or something... though if memory serves me right, his eyes were green as Super Sonic in Sonic 3...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back