• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula's plot(Megyn Kelly)

ddylan

After Megyn Kelly of Fox News had watched the suffering of Susan Hendricks, Megyn's nude and helpless body was already trying to escape as two women approached her. One woman sat on a chair in front of Megyn while a second took up a position behind the captive blonde. Megyn then felt nails lightly dancing up and down her exposed armpits while the woman in front attacked her ribs. Paula removed the gag from Megyn's mouth and the hysteria began.
'HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY PITS,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,I'M VERY, VERY,TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,NOT THE RIBS,HA,HO,HEE,,HA,HO,HA,HEE, NO PLEASE, I'M DEATHLY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Megyn was begging for mercy as she howled with convulsive giggles. Her blonde hair was swinging in time to her nude frame as she tried in a futile attempt to escape the awful torment. Susan Hendricks was gagged again and she listened to Megyn's hysterical giggles. Suddenly, Megyn shrieked and her two tormentors were stunned. It took a few seconds to realize what had happened. The woman tickling Megyn's ribs had long hair. The hair had accidently swept across Megyn's thighs. The rib tickler quickly summed up the situation and began running her nails along Megyn's inner thighs. The result was explosive.
'HA'HO,HEE,NO, NOT THERE1,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, DON'T TICKLE MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, MY THIGHS ARE VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS, HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, ANYWHERE BUT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,JESUS,HA,HO,HEE,...
Megyn's plight sooned got much worse. The woman who was tickling her armpits now ran her nails up and down the backs of Megyn's sensitive thighs. Megyn was being delivered into the second realm of hell. Her thighs were unbearbly ticklish. She had been tortured in college by two roomates in a similar situation. Now, nude and helpless, she filled the room with deafening laughter.
"HA,HO,HEE,NO PLEASE,NOT MY THIGHS, HA,HO,HEE, HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE,HA,HO,HE, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING,PLEASE,HA,HO,HEE,DON'T TICKLE MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,MY THIGHS ARE VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE,MERCY,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Megyn was in agony. Tears blinded her vision and her face was crimson. Never had she experienced such torture. Somehow, she though if she could tell the women how ticklish her thighs were, they would stop. However, the ploy was not working. The women tickled every inch of the shaking thighs, the backs, the inner thighs, the sides, everywhere. Megyn was frantic.
"HA,HO,HE,NO PLEASE, NO MORE,HA,HO,HEE,MY THIGHS ARE SO TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,DON'T TICKLE MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,STOP IT,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY THIGHS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Megyn could not even form a thought. Her nude body was wracked with awful sensations that traveled up her deathly ticklish thighs into her over-loaded brain and exploded like TNT. TO BE CONT!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back