• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mark Birthday Present Part 4 f/m, m/f sexual content

vegasjim

Hey everyone, sorry about the delay on this part of the story. I've been busy lately. Garfield, the revenge on the girls will be coming up soon in part 5. I hope you like this part in the meantime.

About 20 minutes after the girls leave, Mark's 47 year old neighbor Jessica makes her way up his long driveway and up to the front door. She has recently been through a divorce and has a big crush on Mark. She's 5'7" and in excellent shape for her age due to her strict workout routine. Jessica has cute, perky little "A" cups and a nice tight ass. She has blonde curly hair down to her shoulders and a few freckles strewn across her cheeks that accentuate her heavenly smile. Jessica's bringing Mark a cake she baked him for his birthday. When she knocks, the door swings open. Hannah and Kate failed to close the door all the way when they left. Jessica takes a step inside and calls out to see if anyone is home.

Jessica - Hello? Anyone home? Mark? Jen?

There's no response. Jessica is concerned and enters the house to see if something is wrong. She walks into the kitchen and places the cake on the counter. After looking around the first floor, Jessica goes upstairs to continue her search. She knocks on Mark's bedroom door and there is no response. Jessica decides to check it out and she opens the door. Shocked at the sight of Mark tied naked to his bed, she lets out a little scream. Mark wakes up and is a little embarrassed at his situation.

Mark - Jessica, what are you doing here?

Jessica - Omg, are you ok? I was just bringing you a birthday cake. The door wasn't closed properly and when I knocked it opened. I thought I should check on you and see if everything was ok.

Mark - Yea, I'm fine. Jen tied me up and left for the weekend. She had two of her friends come over to give me a weekend I would never forget. I always ask her for a threesome but she can't bare to see me with another girl. So she left for the weekend and had her friends give me a threesome for my birthday present.

Jessica - Oh, I see. So where are they?

Mark - They left a little while ago to get a few things. They should be back in an hour or so. Can you untie me please, this is embarassing. They have been tickling me since last night and I don't know if I can take another night filled with tickle torture.

Jessica - I thought you were into that. That's what Jen told me the other night when we were drinking some margaritas by the pool last week.

Mark - Yea, I do have a huge tickling fetish but I have been pushed close to my limit. They are merciless. Untie me so I can get my revenge when they get back.

Jessica - Ok, I'll let you go so you can get your revenge. But they won't be back for an hour or so right?

Jessica smiles and climbs up onto the bed. She stradles Mark's legs and uses one of the cable ties left on the edge of the bed to tie his legs together. Mark knows what coming next and pleads with Jessica to just untie him. But she grins and focuses her attention on his feet. She runs her fingernails along his soles and Mark's tickle torture begins once again. She tickles his feet for 10 minutes, turning her head around and teasing him throughout the tickles. Mark laughs uncontrollably and constantly begs for mercy. After another 10 minutes, Jessica stops and uses the scissors next to the bed to cut off the cable tie.

Jessica - Ok, I won't be too mean but that was a lot of fun. I can see how Jen's friends could tickle you for hours on end. Now it's time for my real birthday present for you.

Jessica takes off her shirt and unhooks her bra. Mark's eyes are wide with excitement when he sees her cute, little "A" cups and her erect nipples. She stands up on the bed and unbuttons her jeans. She pulls her jeans and panties down over her bare feet and drops them on the bedroom floor. She stands over Mark for a few seconds, letting him take her all in. She goes back to her position straddling Mark's thighs as her pussy lips brush across his balls. Jessica bends over and kisses his neck. Mark is fully erect and is even more turned on by the intoxicating aroma of Jessica's perfume. She slowly kisses down his chest and then licks figure 8s all over his chest and around Mark's nipples. Mark breathes heavily and then lets out a giggle and a loud moan as Jessica flicks her tongue over his right nipple without warning. She continues to lick and suck his nipples for a few minutes as Mark giggles and moans. Mark closes his eyes and enjoys the sensation of his mature neighbors tongue on his nipples. He has always fantasized about being with an older woman. Now his birthday will really be one to remember. Jessica then licks down his stomach and makes her way down to his balls. She slowly slides her wet, slippery tongue from side to side over both of Mark's balls while she holds his hard cock out of the way with her left hand. Jessica takes his left nut in her mouth and gently sucks sending goosebumps all up Mark's body. Mark giggles at the sensation of her lips encompassing his testicle but moans at the same time as it is bringing him so much pleasure. She releases it from her mouth and then puts her lips around it again. She does this many more times, keeping it in her mouth for a few seconds each time. Mark laughs as the sensations are growing stronger and more tickly. After a few minutes Jessica moves over to his right nut and uses the same technique. She knows Mark is really enjoying it because she can feel is body tensing up with each touch of her lips. Mark's balls are extremely sensitive. Soon Jessica slightly changes her technique. She leaves his testicle in her mouth for much longer now and she hums, creating a vibrating sensation at the same time. While humming, she gently licks his nut every once in a while. Mark's face is now bright red and he is giggles in ecstasy. Then without warning Jessica moves her mouth to the middle of his balls and gives them a raspberry. Mark immediately goes into fits of laughter. She loves his reaction and repeats the torturous move several more times. Then, without warning, Jessica licks from the underside of Mark's scrotum all the way up to the tip of his dick and slides her mouth over his cock and all the way down to his balls. Mark's laughter turns to heavy breathing and soft pleasure-filled moans. The blowjob continues for a few minutes and then Jessica moves to the head of the bed and kneels over Mark's face.

Jessica - Ok, now its my turn. Jen tells me you are quite the pussy licker.

Mark - Well, Jen doesn't lie.

With that said, Mark gets right to work. He slowly licks around the outside of her pussy lips, teasing her. Then he flattens out his tongue and all the way along her pussy and then back again to her clit. Jessica starts to moan as she is really enjoying Mark's talent. Mark keeps at it for several minutes and he can't help but think how amazing Jessica's pussy tastes. He could eat it for days. Jessica's moans become louder and then she leans forward and goes right back to work on Mark's throbbing cock. After a few more minutes of 69ing, Jessica gets up and unties him.

Jessica - I want you to fuck me Mark! Give it to me good.

Mark - That's not a problem Jess.

Jessica - Fuck me however you like, but I want you to cum inside me! And don't worry I'm on the pill sweety.

Mark - Ok, here are the rules. You have to hold onto the headboard at all times with both hands. You don't let go until I tell you!

Jessica - Anything you say master!

Mark smiles as he sees this sexy older woman on her back on his bed with her hands grabbing the headboard above her head. He moves into position between her legs and slips his penis into her wet glistening pussy. He starts off slow and then picks up the pace. Jessica is already moaning loudly which really turns him on. Mark knows he can last forever since he has already cummed so many since last night. While he fucks her, he reaches for her chest and plays with her nipples. His hands don't stay there long however, they move quickly over to her exposed underarms. Jessica's moans stop for a second while she giggles and laughs. She wants to put her arms down so badly but remembers the rule and keeps them up, tightly gripping the headboard. Mark gently tickles her armpits for another 10 minutes or so as he continues to pound her sweet pussy. Jessica's laughter is now mixed with very loud moaning. Mark knows she is close. He removes his hands from her ticklish underarms and grabs her legs. He lifts her legs up and rests them on his shoulders. Mark picks up the pace and power of his thrusts and can see the pleasure in his neighbor's face as her eyes roll back. Jessica is now screaming with elation and is approaching climax. Mark raises his hands to her feet and tickles her soles and between her toes. Jessica doesn't know which sensation to feel. She is still moaning thunderingly, but these moans are intermingled with screams of uncontrollable laughter. Mark continues this technique for another few minutes and then starts to suck on her toes. This sends Jessica over the edge and she lets out a screaming moan the neighbors are sure to have heard. Seeing Jessica's orgasmic reaction, Mark too loses control and releases into his mature neighbors beautiful pussy. When he pulls out he smiles at the sight of the creampie in his older neighbor's vagina.

Jessica - Wow Mark! That was fucking unbelievable.

Mark - Yea, thats for sure! You are so sexy and your pussy tastes incredible. I could devour any part of your tasty body all the time.

Jessica - Well maybe we will have to talk Jen into a threesome sometime. If we have a few drinks one night I'm sure it can happen.

Mark - Hell yea! When you screamed at climax I lost complete control. You are so sexy!

Jessica - Well that scream was because of your talented cock Mark. Can I take my hands down now?

Mark - Yea haha, go for it.

Jessica - Ok, haha. I'm going to go clean up and then lets get ready for those girls to come back. We still have a lot of fun ahead of us tonight and into the morning!

Mark - Yes we do!

Jessica leaves the room and makes her way to the bathroom to clean up. Mark lies back down on the bed and thinks about the amazing night that's about to take place.

End of Part 4

Part 5 coming soon.

this is great but I missed more tickling of Mark from the girls with forced sniffing of stinky nyloned feet. please write another story with this .

can't wait for the next part sry it took so long to reply haven't been on for a while.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back