• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice in a Ticklish wonderland... Adult content

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
For anyone who likes Mia Wasikowska who plays Alice, in the Alice in Wonderland film by Tim Burton. Has nothing to do with the film apart from the characters =)
Adult content towards end. It is All over tickling as well... Some humour at times...i hope you enjoy.

Picture

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...-alice-in-wonderland-2009-6807428-604-396.jpg

>>>>

The Red Queen was NOT Happy! "OFF WITH HER HEAD, OFF WITH HER HEAD!! OFF WITH ALICE'S HEAD!" She was screaming to herself, she had returned, and returned to her wicked ways, and captured the Mad Hatter and cheshire Cat.. "Where is Alice"

The MaD hATteR sighed... "she's been gone for years, she left again... you really should get to know her when she visits, she is a lovely one"

"SLIENCE!!!" Screamed the Red Queen... The Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat started to laugh... "SLIENCE?" Haha... they both burst out in laughter!

"SILENCE SILENCE! DON'T YOU MOCK ME! ... S-I-L-E-N-C-E!" She screamed at the top of her lungs... this shut them both up... did that tickle you did...

All of a sudden she stopped, she thought of what she just said.."I know what to do, the next time Alice visits, if she wants you both released she will have to pass my challenge... ha ha ha.. SEND A RABBIT, A WHITE ONE!

Soon later on, we meet Alice, (Who is cute, and is 5foot 4 inches, and has tint feet) who was still stupid enough to follow a little white rabbit down a whole, indeed fell down the whole.

"Oh dear i seem to be in what i think is underland, but what is a very wonderful land, it looks similar." The White rabbit looked at her.. "you humans must be daft, how many times will you fall down the whole... Lewis Carroll can't write about all your adventures you know"

... "Shut up rabbit, I've always preferred Cats" said Alice, who then cutely smiled to herself.

ALICE!!- She heard the red queen shout, who had just walked along a whisper of chocolate tree's, it was like a chocolate factory... "Alice, how wonderful to see you... i have news.. and to avoid more writing that has nothing to do with this actual story, i captured the Madhatter and Cheshire cat..

"Oh no" Sighed Alice, in her cute role.."whatever will i do"?

"Well as we always have happy endings, how about i give you a challenge? You pass, you win, I give them back"

"Okay!" Alice smirked, knowing she could always beat this Red Queen.

CLAP! CLAP! The Red Queen said, so one of her minions decided to clap for her, a potion had appeared in front of her... "drink this Alice"

Alice drank the potion and all of a sudden she was in the air, trapped, with her arms held up by some magical tree, and her legs held firmly apart by what looked like rainbows, but she couldn't move her legs.

The Red Queen started to smirk... can you pass the challenge? Lets see if you can get past the first round...

CLAP CLAP

Alice's shoes flew off her feet and her dress had disappeared, leaving her in just her underwear... thank god it was warm in wonderland.

"The first challenge, is for you to pass this round, without giving up, against the FFF."

"What is the FFF?" curiously asked Alice?

"THE FEATHER FAMILY MWAHAA"

All of a sudden, little feathers with little faces and wings were flying around Alice, she smiled at them, "They are so cute! aww"

As she had just finished saying this, two of them landed in her armpits, they started stroking the end of their feathers around her armpits, they were very small, so she could feel tiny tickles in her armpits, like tiny bolts of lightening

"Hehehe... heyy that hehe Tickles... hehe, please, hehehehe i have tickheheish armpits hehehe..."

As she was very lightly giggling some other feathers took their place on her belly, and one went into her bellybutton and started exploring around, with every movement, a tiny extra brush of the feather would swirl in Alice's bellybutton, which started to drive her mad... she tried to move and twitch, but it was like a forcefield around her whole body, she couldn't move

"hehehe, the bellybutton, hehe stop it pleaseeee.... please hehe, hehe that tickles so much, AHH My armpits hehehe"

"Do you give in?" asked the Red Queen

Hehehehe....hehehehe....hehehehee... neheheheverrr...NEVER...heheehheee

The Red Queen didn't like this answer... "Try and tickle more places"

More Feathers started to walk over her stomach, her arms, her neck, and more in her bellybutton... whilst some went to her thighs and knees

hehehe... you feather things hehehe are sooo cute hehehe, stop it hehe

A few more feather creatures decided to go between her toes, and walk around her soles whith their feather bodies always tickling

HEHEHE... THE FEET TICKLES SO MUCH heheheheheeh hahah hehehe.... please hehe

Alice was trying to bend her toes and protect her feet, but she coudn't... she kind of liked the tickling, it felt nice and made her mildly giggle

hehe, you can do this all day hehe, you won't get anything hehehehe.

CLAP CLAP and the feathers had dissapeared

THE NEXT TICKLERS PLEASE

All of a sudden some weird blue glue like substance went around Alice, molded the shape of her body and then got straight back off... Alice's face looked something like this > =S as in what the hell was that!

The shape turned into someone who looked just like Alice... with her long fingernails and soft skin.

She walked up to Alice and gave her a smile.. she started to stroke her one of her finger nails down Alice's arm... which sent shivers down her body... this was going to tickle much much more than the cute little feather family... and then she felt the nail scratch into her underarms... hehehe... heheheehehe

She at first went up and down, up and down Alice's fresh soft skin...the softest skin you could imagine, which made her exceptionally ticklish... hehehe please no... and then she used a finger from her other hand in her other armpit

HEHE PLEASEEEE NOOOO HEHEHEHEHEEEEE, Pleaseeee!!! Stop!! hehehe

The Alice lookalike had barely started and it was driving her mad, she then used all her fingers

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA STOPPP!! PLEASEEEEEE Hehehehee!

She moved her fingers to her neck and collarbone... which was driving Alice insane, her fingernails, well the thing that looked like her and recently been manicured and were fresh... which made the Tickleness that little bit more like torture.

Her nails went up and down and around her soft neck, tickling the nervous system, and Alice could do nothing about it... at all.

She then left her neck and went down for her belly and sides... as she tickled up her sides... Alice's body wanted to arch and move away, but of course, something in wonderland wouldn't allow her to...

The nails started tickling a rib at a time... hehehe... please... hahahaaaaaa

The hands then squeezed the ribs which sent Alice mad, her body wanted to spasm, it wanted to escape... but she just couldn't, all she could do was laugh... and laugh... and laugh, she hated this tickling, but at the same time...it felt weirdly fun untill the fingers went across her belly, and into her bellybutton

NOT THE BELLYBUTTON!!! Because the mold had taken Alice's shape, it seemed to know which parts of her body was the worst and which wasn't... she was having her bellybutton tickled like mad, it felt horrible!

HAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! PLLEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAAESEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAAAA

Then the tickling stopped in her bellybutton and the back of her knees were getting stroked.. she started laughing softly... it didn't tickle to much... heheh.. it was a relief after the bellybutton and then the tickling went down her calf muscle... and onto the heel of her foot... where her eyes shot open! hehehehaha... please not the feet..

Her heels were both getting tickled now, and she wanted to wriggle her toes and kick her feet, anything to get her beautiful tiny feet out of the tickling

The tickling moved from the heel down the sole of the foot, and again went up and down, and tickled round and round, driving her ticklish feet mad

HAHAHA PLEASE YOU'LL KILL MEE HEHEHE

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA PLEASEEEE!!

The worst was yet to come, went she felt the fingernails inbetween a toe, and then the next toe, on each foot... it was horribly ticklish like her bellybutton, and because she had such soft skin, she was being driven into insanity

HEHEH PLEASE STOP... HAHAHAAAAA PLEASE!!!!

The Red Queen asked if she would give in, to which Alice just lay there and breathed heavily, the tickling had stopped thankfully. She hadn't been tickled this much since she had a week in Wales to visit some friends who had tied her up and tickled her feet for about a minute... but this was more than a minute.

FINE... CLAP CLAP

All of a sudden, the Cheshire cat had appeared :marchofthekitties:

"Tickle her cat!"

"I will never tickle Alice..." but all of sudden, the Red Queen had clapped again and cream had appeared all over Alice's feet... Alice felt something cold, but couldn't move her head to see what had been put on her deliciously small feet... but she knew the cheshire cat would never tickle herrrrr hhaahhaha

The chesire cat started licking her feet, it's tongue like sandpaper... up and down her even more delicious feet.

"Yumm yumm cream, cream cream"

Alice felt the tongue like sandpaper inbetween her toes... tears were coming between her eyes, she was in tickle hell... not a wonderland

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! STOPPPP!!!

Then flying brushes had appeared and started scrubbing her armpits as well! HAHAHA... STOP! HAHAHAHAAAAA

The feathers had returned and started to tickle inside her bellybutton and the mold like version of herself started to squeeze her sides... she was going crazy!

OFF WITH HER CLOTHES!

Her underwear now disappeared and she was completely naked... embarrassingly for Alice, whose nipples had perked up and she felt herself getting wetter... and then some Prince from some other story appeared in wonderland, who was tall, slim, toned and handsome with brown hair and blue eyes... had come to save her, who scared the Red Queen off in this very sentence, because you want to know more about the tickling...

"Are you okay?" Said the Prince, whilst everything that was tickling Alice, kept on tickling...

Move away Cat shouted the Prince.... he was going to save her but looked down at how beautiful her feet looked... he started to trace a finger down her sole..

HAHAH PLEASE NOT YOU AS WELL.. PLEASE!!!!

He then thought he could have some fun with this... she was naked, and she obviously fancied him, he could do stuff to her she had never felt before...

How about if i tickle here... he moved and tickled in between her legs... she felt herself getting turned on... some hot man was touching her... yet she was getting tickled to death, and she wanted relief... she really wanted him to tickle her there more...

Meanwhile the Red Queen had realized that when Alice was tied down, she could have chopped her head off.. silly Queen.

The Prince moved up some move and whispered to her if he was allowed to tickle whereever he wanted... she gasped in between laughing a yes... so he started to lightly tickle her nipples with his tongue which drove her crazy... he suddenly stopped and walked to Alice's feet, which he cleaned with some water and soap to remove the cream that was left, and started tickling between her toes with his tongue.. he started feeling himself getting harder, he was rather enjoying this, her feet were beautiful and ticklish...

He moved up to her body and started tickling near her nipples... "where would you like to be tickled?"

My nipples hehehaha...she said laughing

"Not just yet", he started tickling her neck with his mouth, it made her wetter by the second...

"Please touch me again"... Alice squirmed

"Not just yet"...he was tickling her neck with his fingers now...

"Tell me you love being tickled by me" The prince teased.

"I love you tickling me! hahaha"

"Tell me you want me to tickle your nipples"

"PLEASE Tickle my nipples hehe"

He started to tickle her nipples... in which she drew a huge breathe of air, she loved the feeling of her nipples inside his mouth.

He then moved towards her hips, he started tickling her hips and her inner thighs, he could see how wet she was, and knew she really wanted him to take her...

He then stopped ticking her..

"Why have you stopped tickling me hehehe (still being tickled by the others) hehehe please"

"Why should i tickle you?"

"Because i Love being tickled! I love you tickling me! Please..."

He started tickling her softly just before her vagina, she really needed him to touch her..

Please, take me!

He didn't just yet, but he started to lick her clit as his finger went inside her and moved as if they were tickling her insides...

hehehe... please... hehee take me! I'm ready for an orgasm!!! heheHAHAHA PLEASE!!!

He slowly slid his manhood deeply into her, and slowly started thursting against her... he started to kiss her.. and tickle her bum, another hot spot for tickling which drove her mad... she really wanted to orgasm but she could control herself untill he would orgasm... whilst in screams of laughter, she started to scream in plesure with the prince, who had also had a mighty orgasm.

He then helped remove her with the potion he brought... she then asked if she could tickle him......

"Please, you'll love it, imagine my nails up and down your hard shaft and feet....and my tongue... please!?

End of that part! =)

Well that was the first part. I wrote it quite quickly. I have done some others stories and may do some more again soon.

I hope you enjoyed =D
P.s I haven't seen the film XD Just know the actress lol, but thought seeing as the film is recently out it would be a good setting. =)

Very nice story, wow!

My only critcism was that she was in her underwear way too quick, it's always better if you start at the feet and work your way up. And doesn't Alice wear stockings in the film?

Anyway, great stuff leighton!!!

Thank You for all the comments =D Means I shall be writing some new tickling fiction very soon =)
Longer, more tickling.. and just all out better the next shall be =)
When I start it =P

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back