• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About--john getty!! The Member Interview Thread.

RobAce

Verified
Greetings one and all.

Yet another edition of ETA is upon us, and I found an interesting chap. He is not only interesting in the forum...but you should hear his call ins to TMF Radio shows!! A ripping good listen I tell you. Opinionated and intriguing, I found this to be an excellent interview.

So without further adieu...........

I give you this weeks ETA...Eight Things About....john getty!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Being somewhat new to the TMF what were your first impressions of the forum and have they changed since then and if so how were they changed.
The only impression I got really was "Here's people from all walks of life with the same fetish I've got" not much has changed since then, I've identified certain peculiar bastards here the same as you get anywhere, so I try to avoid them

2. Is tickling something you dream or think about more now being a part of the forum than before when you were not a member of the forum.
I think about it all the time, becoming a member hasn't changed how frequently I think about it. I read an article about how often men think of sex, I can't remember the percentage but it was pretty high, well tickling IS sex to me.

3. When you want to "rock out" what do you listen too?
There are a lot of songs I love (mostly football or Irish songs, I've submitted a playlist to Venray) I'll listen to pretty much anything but rap. I'm sick of hearing over-privileged wankers on stage covered in gold necklaces and bracelets talking (not even singing) about how they've had a hard life.

4. Of the hobbies you have what would be the that people would say "WOW, really...you like THAT?!"
Well "tickling", obviously. But being British it is somewhat embarrassing over here that one of my heroes when I was a kid was Stone Cold Steve Austin, the general opinion of American wrestling over here is "ballet dancers on steroids" which I tend to agree with, but I defend it by describing it as the world's greatest pantomime, it doesn't expect you to believe it's a sport, it's just entertainment.

5. How would you define friendship.
A temporary mutual understanding and respect.

6. Where would you take someone on a first date.
A cafe, probably. I'll never splash out on a first date again, they'll get nothing out of me until we get to know each other better.

7. As a judge of good comedy (per a conversation we had) what to you makes a good comedian.
Someone who understands the concept of "tragedy + timing = comedy" Rowan Atkinson is great at what he does which I regard as "perceptive comedy" but Billy Connolly will walk on stage and talk about things that have happened to him in his life which is "obsevational comedy". Both of them understand "tragedy + timing = comedy" and also, comedy is the build up of tension and release with perfect timing.

8. The last question, same as always...If you could have dinner with any 3 persons living or dead, who would they be and why.
Billy Connolly, Al Pacino and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I think being at that particular dinner and noting their reactions to each other would make me a better comedian.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank john getty for taking time out to do this edition of Eight Things About with me. I really enjoyed getting to know him better and hope you all do as well.

Thank you all for reading....and until next time...(insert random catch phrase here)

^ ditto! :D

Haven't really talked to you, but still seen you around quite a bit. So yeah, 'twas an interesting read! :)

Awesome interview, Rob and John! :happyhop:

Stone Cold Steve Austin was pretty awesome, but The Rock was better. :neenerneener:

Awesome interview you guys! Nice to get to know you a little better Mr. Getty. :p :twohugs:

Any pro wrestling fan is cool in my book. I know nowadays, many people view it as the equivalent of going to Medieval Times (something that's cool when you're twelve.), minus whe swords and horses. One day, we'll have our day again, with beer-swilling, bird-flipping rednecks beating each other up (pretending to, anyway!), instead of clean-cut, clean-shaven baby-faces with no tattoos. It's good to learn a little about ya!

I didn't realize people were still posting in this, thanks for all your feedback. A little update on me: I had a scare today, I went for a chest x-ray but it came back all clear, nothing to worry about! I think I just need more excercise.

Good stuff, guys. And it would be awesome to have a beer and raise hell with Austin. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back