• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experances

Were these tickling experances worth hearing about.

• hell yeah

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machinehead

TMF Master
Alright its time for another update. The chick I got her number from in the other story loves having her toes sucked. Alright then I went to party wear some girl lied on my lap and I started to tickle her ribs she went nuts and sqeauled but no one could hear her cause the music was to loud and she tried to get away I held her there and tickled her ribs for a few min. I let her go she looked at me and she was out of breath and she told thanks for the good tickle. She also told she was really ticklish. Then I was at a bar chillen and I met this girl who had the best looking feet we talked for awhile and all sudden i grabed the front of her knee she laughed and tried to get my hand away she was laughing and trying get my hand to relesse finalley i let her go and she calmed downed and said don't do that I am really ticklish there. Then when were leaving I put my hands up her shirt and tickled her ribs and stomach she was trying to get away laughing I let her go she said don't tickle me. So went back to her place when I took my tongue and licked her sole she sqeauled and said that felt good but mostly tickled. Then I saw some girl in a drug store and I walked up and tickled her pits she laughed loud and hard and tried to get free and I let go it was very quick she smiled at me as I left.
I will come back with more tickling experances whenever I have time.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back