• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Tour Day

IUPtickler

College Tour Day
This was the day Terri and Dan had feared for the past year, the final tour of their daughter’s university. It was the summer after Katie’s senior year and all she could do was think about college. She was dreaming about how much fun it was going to be on her own without her parents constantly looking over her shoulder. She was going to get the most out of her college years!
Katie was so excited to spend the weekend on campus and really get a feel for what was going on. She wanted to make a good impression so wore khaki shorts, a polo shirt, flip flops and her new glasses; she felt she looked very mature. As the three got out of the car and headed for the big “Welcome” sign at the freshman greeting area there were two feelings within the group. There was excitement with Katie and sadness in seeing their little girl all grown up from Terri and Dan.
“Welcome!” yelled the tour guide.
The guide then went on to explain how the students would be staying for the weekend with an upper classman they had been assigned to. The parents would be leaving in a few hours giving their young adults a small taste of what was to come. As the tour started it involved all members of the family going around campus one more time visiting the main buildings on campus.
Katie walked around with her mom and dad trying to soak up the entire campus in a few short hours. They all had lunch at the main dining hall to reassure the parents that their children would be eating well. As the large group of parents and students were leaving the cafeteria Katie and her dad were separated from Terri when she got stuck with a group that was waiting for a bus. When Katie and Dan were across the street Terri yelled for them to keep going and she would catch up as soon as she could.
“Crap, now what?” thought Terri.
When she finally got away from the group of people getting on the bus she noticed there were two groups of people off the distance. She tried to quickly get across the street and catch up. As she got closer she saw they two groups go in completely different directions, a choice had to be made. So Terri quickly made her decision to follow the group going to the right. After a few moments she caught up with the group and began looking for her family.
After a few minutes it dawned on her she chose the wrong group to follow. Terri stepped to the side allowing the rest of the group to move past her while she began to think about her next move. The solution was simple just quickly catch up with the tour group that went to the left. As she looked for the best way to go she saw a side street that would hopefully cut some time off of catching up.

“I hope mom finds us.” Said Katie
“Oh I am sure she will she wasn’t that far behind us.” Reassured her father

Terri moved quickly through the side streets of campus trying to find her husband and daughter enjoying a tour of school. As she walked on for a few more minutes she sadly realized she was getting nowhere fast. Up ahead she saw a nice house on the corners where she thought she would stop and ask for directions. When she arrived at the house she saw the Greek letters “TKS”.
“hmmmm Tau Kappa Si, never heard of that fraternity” thought Terri
So she walked up and knocked on the door to ask for some help. Quickly someone answered.
“Hello, can I help you?” said the voice.
“Ah yeah I am very sorry but my daughter is on a tour with her father and I but after lunch I got separated from the group. I know they are on the other side of campus but I seem to have gotten lost around these houses. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?” asked Terri.
“Sure, come in a second and I can draw you a map, by the way my name is Brandon” he said.
“Nice to meet you I am Terri, thanks for your help” she replied
“Believe me not a problem at all!” he commented
Terri went in the house and had a seat in the living room while Brandon drew up the map. As she looked around she was amazed at how clean and neat everything was. She hoped all places at the college were this clean.
“You know Terri my fraternity brothers and I usually do part of this tours too so I think I know just where they are.”
“That’s wonderful, I am sure my daughter and husband are wondering where I am, hehe” chuckled Terri
“What part of the tour did you help with?” asked Terri
“Well we would try and show the parents some of the other events taking place on campus that often go over looked. The mothers often needed reassured there would be safe, fun activities. We were the guys to go over some of those choices”, Brandon told her.
“Trust me I know how those mothers feel!” Terri quickly announced
“Would you like us to go over one quick alternative option that is out there?” Brandon asked
“You know that might not be a bad idea, that way when I meet back up with them I can tell her what is going on around here. She would be proud her mom knows so much!”
“Give me just one minute to grab some of the other guys to help, Terri”
As Terri sat there she couldn’t help but think how wonderful and helpful everyone was being. She was suddenly very relaxed about leaving her daughter at this school.
The boys all came out of the kitchen a few short minutes later ready to educate Terri.
“All ready Terri? asked Brandon
“Oh yeah!” she replied
“Terri this is Mark and Colin they will be giving me a hand in our demonstration.”
“Nice to meet you both.” She said
“It’s a pleasure to meet you Terri” said Mark
“Well let’s get started! Please sit back on the couch and relax. We like to start with a trust exercise to since for many of the students this is the first time on their own.” Explained Brandon
“That makes sense to me.” Agreed Terri
So as Terri sat back into the couch Colin slipped a blind fold over her eyes. Seeing her uneasiness Brandon told her just to relax and enjoy the game.
“Now Terri, we are set. Are you good and ready to start?” asked Mark
“I am.” She answered
Without warning her legs were quickly lifted and placed in some sort of device and her arms were secured to the back of the couch, both fully extended out.
“HEY, what is going on!!” squeal Terri
“All part of the exercise the parents and students need to fully trust each other.” said Brandon
“You know Terri these are really nice flip flops, I bet my girl friend would love them. Where did you find them?” asked Colin
Terri replied, “Actually my daughter and I got matching pairs at Old Navy last week, thank you.”
“Good to know, Terri”
As she heard he name being spoken she could feel her flip flops being slowly pulled from her feet. The little rubber piece slid smoothly through her toes. She gasped for a quick breath as the air conditioned cool air hit her bare feet.
“Now Terri is there any chance you are ticklish?” asked Brandon
“Oh my very!” she announced
“Good because for this exercise to work you need to trust us that we will not tickle you too much” Brandon told her
Right then she felt a single finger on each heel slowly run up her arches to her toes!
“Hehehahah, wow it tickles hehe more than I thought!” she squealed
Brandon then said “So Terri do you really want to trust that your daughter will be ok here?”
“Of course, I want to be able to sleep at night, hehe” she replied
“Glad to hear you say that, Terri!” commented Colin
At that point Colin and Brandon each took a foot and began raking their fingers all over Terri’s tied helpless soles!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHH OH MY HAHHEAHAHH!!!!” screamed Terri
Brandon told her “Remember Terri we are building trust.”
“HEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHA”
That is all that was heard as the college boys worked her wonderfully smooth milf soles for the next several minutes.
Colin then began saying, “See Terri the thing is you have to trust us that we won’t tickle you to the point of physically hurting you. Now the really interesting part is we are not sure how much tickling it would take to physically hurt someone. A woman who came to visit last semester said she had serious trust issues so we tickled her for over two hours while her son was looking around campus with a friend. Boy, when she left there not a blemish on her feet, sides, pits or legs! Haha”
Terri did not know what to do the feeling on her soles was driving her mad but she knew there would be no record of what was going on here!
“HAHAHEHEHAHAH PLEASE HEHEHAHA I NEED EHEHAHAH A BREAK HEHEAHAH!!” she yelled
“Oh my not yet honey, remember are we building trust, hehe” snickered Colin
The tickling continued on her feet when all of sudden Mark slid his finger in the sleeve of her tee shirt and began stroking her freshly shaved pits.
“AHHHHHH HEHHEHAHAH NOT BOTH AHEHEHAHAH TOGETER HEHEHAHAAHAH!!!” she begged
“Wow, we’ve got a live on here boys!” joked Mark
Terri was not ready for what happened next….with a free hand Colin pulled a pipe cleaner out of his pocket and began sawing it back and forth between each toe. Terri was having her pits, soles and fleshy toes tickled like never before!
“HEHEHE HAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASSSSSEEE I HEHEAHAHA NEED A HEHAAOHOOOOO BREAK!!!” she pleaded

Brandon spoke up, “Fine it has been about 20 minutes, and I think you are starting to trust us.”
“Ha ha, thank you. I thought I was going to go insane, it tickles so much. I have not been tickled that hard in a long time!” Terri told them
Terri’s blind fold was still firmly in place, or she would have seen them kneel down at her feet. She didn’t understand why they were gently bending her toes back, exposing the soft are just below them. She soon found out.
“Whooooo HEHAHAHEH AHAHAHAH AHHHHHH NOOOOO!!” she screamed
Terri had never had her feet tickled with someone’s teeth before, that feeling of their warm breath and the teeth nibbling her feet was driving her mad! The guys could feel her toes trying to spread out and move around in an attempt to avoid the tickling. They knew she would no luck getting out of it. While this was going on Mark stepped back and snapped a few pictures for their collection of now “trusting moms”.
While nibbling her pads Brandon reached down and lightly tickled around her heel and arch to send an extra jolt of electricity through this poor woman.
“NOOOOO MORE HEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEAH PLEASE HEHEHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! She was now begging
“HAHAHEHEHE HAHHHH NOOO HEHEAHHAHA OOOOOHHH HEHEHAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
Terri thought she was going to pass out but fortunately Mark felt bad for her and tapped the other two on the back and they began to lighten up on her. Just before they stopped they both sucked her toes for a few brief seconds.
She stopped screaming and got very quiet…
When the boys stopped they took her blind fold off and untied her. She just sat there a moment before speaking.
“Man, you guys have no mercy.” She told them
“Well we take the building trust very serious here.” Colin remarked
Terri didn’t know what to say next so she slipped her flip flops back on and stood up.
Brandon said, “The tour will be coming down the street any minute, you can catch back up with your family. I suggest you don’t mention this to anyone, remember we are building trust. Hehe”
So Terri left the house and saw the group coming a few yards away. She had no idea what she was going to say, that she got lost or that she got tied up and tickled. The most confusing thing for her to understand was how when the boys quickly sucked her toes she started to get turned on. These were all questions she would have time to think about on her ride home before opening her mouth about it.
When she finally met up with her husband and daughter they both asked what had happened to her. She simply responded
“I got turned around a few times and got lost. How was the rest of the tour?” she asked
Katie quickly answered, “Wonderful, I can’t wait to come here!”
Terri gave her a reassuring smile; however inside she was not so relaxed. The worked on eventually making back to where they started. The tour guide then told them to go to their assigned spot to meet up with their host for the weekend. Her mentor Lisa was waiting for her by the steps. After a few words of introduction they headed back to the car to pick of Katie’s bag for the weekend and then off to Lisa’s house.
After several minutes of chatting between Lisa and Katie’s parents everyone was confident it would be a great weekend, even Terri. Lisa had assured them they would be so busy with orientation activities she would be too busy to get into any kind of trouble.
Terri and Dan were getting ready to head back to car they had both given Katie a hug and told her to be careful when Lisa opened her mouth and said.
“Our brother fraternity Tau Kappa Sigma will be helping us out with Katie and our other guests over the weekend.”
Dan then said, “Wow that is very nice of them.”
Something wasn’t sitting right with Terri but she couldn’t figure it out. As they were walking to the car she turned around and it hit her…
TKS!!!
As Terri turned around she saw a familiar face standing with Katie and Lisa, it was Brandon! Terri stopped cold in her tracks and could hear the three of them talking.
“Hey Katie where did you get those flip flops? I know I have seen them before but I can’t remember where?” he asked
What happened next sent a cold chill down her spine.
Brandon looked right at Terri and winked!

I would love to hear everyone’s comments and or suggestions, thanks!

Love this story. Would you be able to write another one? With a mother being tickled

Hey great story
.if Teri is the girl I once knew I bet she liked the tickling more than people know lol

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back