• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OLYMPIC TICKLES (M/F)

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
OLYMPIC TICKLES
STARRING: deadlywiffeathr

Hello all, this story was written by me with permission by deadlywiffeathr. The events in the story are fictional. So please read and feel free to post any comments. -- seanwoj

It was the winter 2010 Olympics and Rachel sat at friends home in Australia watching them on her big screen TV, wishing she could be there. But fortunately for her, she wasn’t alone so she didn’t have to wish. A guy friend of hers was at her house with her watching them too. “Wow, the Americans are really kicking but this year.” She said to her friend. “Yeah, well what can you do?” he asked rhetorically. “I don’t know.” She stated. “Hey, you want to make a bet?” her friend asked. “Umm, sure, what?” asked Rachel. “How’s about this, if Team Australia wins a medal today you get to tie me up and tickle me for 15 minutes just you always wanted.” He proposed. “And if they don’t?” she asked. “Well then I get to do the same to you. Deal?” he asked with a grin. She thought about it for a moment, “MMmmm, okay.” She said reluctantly while hoping that wouldn’t be the case. A few hours later into the night, the Olympics had finished for the day and Australia had only 2 medals, same as the day before. “Well, a deal is a deal. Time to pay up.” Rachel muttered to herself.
“Are you ready?” asked her friend holding out his hand. “I guess so.” Said Rachel as she took a hold of it and they walked down the hall towards the bedroom. Her friend opened the door ad they stepped inside. She looked around the room and noticed that he had planned for this; he already had two pairs of stocks on his bed. “Ahah, I take it you planned for this huh?” asked Rachel looking at the stocks. “Yup. Now in you go.” Said her friend pointing to the stocks. Rachel then moved towards the bed and sat down on the side of it, swinging her legs up and into the stocks. On top of the stocks at her ankles were ten rings, for what, she didn’t know. Rachel sat on her arms and watched as her friend moved to the foot of the bed and closed the stocks, locking her ankles in place. He then moved up towards her and gently pushed her on her back, taking a hold of her wrists, placing them in the stocks above her head, closing and locking them. “Are you ready?” he asked Rachel. “Yes, just get it over with.” “Ok, here we go.” He went moving down to the foot of the bed. She watched him walk down to the beds end; He pulled a chair over to the foot of the bed and sat down at her feet, taking a long hard look at her sneakers before grasping her right foot. He untied the laces and slowly pulled it off, and moved to the left one repeating the process. She stared at him as he then began to eye up her sock clad feet. He grasped the left foot and began to slowly peel off her sock and flung it away, then moved to the right foot and peeled the other sock off flinging it away as well. “MMMM” Went Rachel as she felt her socks being pulled off. He then ran his index finger up her left foot, and she jerked it instinctively, feeling the ticklish sensations. “Good” he said. “Now let’s secure these little tootsies of yours, shall we?” he asked Rachel. “UHHH, ok.” She said as she watched her friend reach behind him and pick up a ball of string and began to wrap it around her toes, tying them to the loops on top of the stocks pulling them so taught that she couldn’t scrunch her feet in the slightest way. Her friend then moved to her side and said “I’ll be right back, just got to go get my tools. Don’t move.” “Oh like I have a choice?” she yelled after him as she watched him walk away, only to return mere seconds later. She noticed that he was carrying a small cloth bag “Probably his tools.” she thought. Her friend then sat down at her side and pulled a small table over to him, where he placed the bag. He reached into it and pulled out a couple of stiff feathers and went down to the foot of the bed where her bare feet were waiting.
He then began to slowly, teasingly, brush the tips of them around her toes. Rachel lied there and tried to hold back from giggling as she felt two stiff feathers glide across her soles. “NNNNNN!!” she went as she felt the feathers moving, but soon she gave up, and was laughing out loud “Hehehehehe!!!, Stooaap!!, it tickles too much.” She cried out. “What? Too much for you?” he asked. “If it’s too much for you, then maybe we should go on to these tiny little tootsies of yours.” He said. With that he took reached over to his bag and grabbed an electric toothbrush and turned it on, applying it to her tightly tied toes, swirling it back and forth across each toe slowly. She threw her head back and laughed “Hahahahahah!!, Hehehehehe!!” He then moved the toothbrush down to her soles where she almost exploded. “Hahahahaha!!!” she went as the fiendish device went up and down her soles. “Stop staaoop!, hehehe!, I can’t take it, I cant take it!!” she pleaded to her captor. “Oh no. we’re only just beginning.” He replied. He then repeated the excruciating process over and over again until five minutes had passed. “Ok. Enough of the toothbrush, now time for the feathers again.” He said. With that, he took up the feathers again and applied them to her soles, scraping them up and down her soles slowly. “Hahahahahah!!!, Hehehehehe!!!, Pleeeaasssseeehehehehe!!, Staaoop!!!” Screamed Rachel. Her friend kept up the assault on her feet for another five minutes until he finally gave up.
“Hmmm, I wonder how your little tootsies taste Rachel” “No! Please don’t do that!” She pleaded as her friend then gripped her toes and slowly began to run his tongue around and all over her toes. He sucked and sucked as Rachel pleaded “No Hehehehehe!!!, no more on my toes. Pleeeaaashehehehe!!” she cried. With that he moved down to her soles, running his tongue up and down them licking away. “MMMmmm. Tasty.” He said between licks. After five minutes of continuous licking and sucking, her friend said “Oh, let’s see here, where else are we ticklish?” Asked her friend. “Nowhere else, nowhere else!!” She yelled at him. “Well, I don’t believe you, what say we move on to your little armpits then Hmmm?” He asked. “Nooooo! Not my armpits!!” she screamed. He moved up above her and let his hands rest inside her shirt sleeves. “Please. No more.” she pleaded. He then scribbled his hands in her pits while she screamed in torturous laughter “Hahahaha!!Hehehehe!!” She cried as he scribbled away. “So anyways Rachel, how ticklish is your belly?” he asked reaching down to roll up her shirt. “Oh please not by belly.” She asked panting as her tormentor finished rolling up her shirt and moved around to her right side and took up a feather and gently ran it around the curvature of her ribcage and down her left side and up the right. She instinctively sucked in her belly as she felt the feather running up and down her sides. He moved down her sides her laughter ringing out. “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!” she cried as he slowly moved the feathers onto her belly, making circles around her navel moving closer and closer to her small, shallow bellybutton. She screamed in ticklish agony as the feather finally entered her belly button and he twirled round and round in her hyper ticklish navel for what seemed like an eternity. He traced the feathers tip along all of her navels little swirls and folds, causing her to laugh uncontrollably. He then turned the feather upside down and used its quill to probe deep inside her navel. “Hehehehehe!!! Hahahaha!!!” She went. Then all of a sudden her friend got up onto the bed and onto her lap. He quickly bent down and put his lips to Rachel’s belly and blew a long hard raspberry on it. “Hahahahahaha!” She went as she felt the raspberry. “Hahaha!! Hehehe!!!” She cried as went down to give her another long hard raspberry. “Hahahaha!!” She went.
“I can’t take it anymore, I can’t take it anymore!!” Yelled Rachel panting. Finally after a few more raspberries, her friend got off of her. “Well good for you, because times up.” Her friend stated as he went up to her wrists and unclasped the stocks releasing her, then going down to her feet and unclasping her ankles. She lay there for a few minutes panting, before finally sitting upright and pulling her shirt down, and swinging her legs over the side of the bed. “I hope I didn’t hurt you” her friend asked. Rachel looked over at him and said, “That, was, AWESOME!!” running up to him and giving him a huge hug. “We should do that again some time.” She said. “Well, it all depends on who wins the Olympics.” He replied. “What, what do you mean?” she asked. “You’ll see.” He replied with a mischievous grin.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back