• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paula's Plot(Katie Couric)

ddylan

Paula Clark left Megyn Kelly and Susan Hendricks as the two blondes giggled and begged for mercy. Paula was heading toward another. So far, Campbell Brown, Diane Sawyer, Megyn and Susan had been turned into hysterical wrecks. Now, Paula had four women held captive in the room she was now planning to enter. This contained a living legend.
Paula listened and already heard shrieks, pleas for mercy and anguished laughter. Paula entered and the scene here was shocking in the extreme. Lying on her back on the plush carpet, her arms unbound, her legs elevated and her ankles encased in stocks was Amy Robach, the blonde newscaster for "The Today Show." Amy was pounding her fists on the carpet because a young brunette was tickling the soles of Amy's bare feet. Amy was nude and she was convulsed in ticklish laughter.
'HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, DON'T TICKLE MY FEET,HA,HA,HA,HO,HEE, I AM VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING,PLEASE,HA,HO,HEE,DON'T TICKLE ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE,HA,HO,HEE,STOP IT, YOU'RE KILLING ME,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,DON'T TICKLE MY BARE FEET,HA,HO,HEE,..."
While Amy was being reduced into a giggling school girl, other action was taking place. Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the co-star of "The View" was howling in painful laughter. However, her position was bizarre in the extreme. She was actually suspended in between two tables. Each leg was secured by straps around her ankles. Her arms were high above her head and tied securely. However, there was no table beneath her. With her legs at such an angle, Elisabeth looked like the letter "T" upside down. Each leg was stretched out and securely bound. However, underneath Elisabeth's torso was thin air. The blonde talk show host was nude. One of Paula's female staff members was tickling Elisabeth's left foot while another tickled the right foot. Another female was running her nails up and down Elisabeth's sensitive underarms. However, the worst torment was below her. Another female was using a feather and using it's fine tip on the captive's intimate area between her legs. Elisabeth was in absolute torment.
'HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NO, PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,NOT BETWEEN MY LEGS,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP THE FEATHER, HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY FEET,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY PITS,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,I'M VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,NOT THE FEATHER,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE HAVE MERCY HA,HO,HEE,..."
The feather was circulating up and down Elisabeth's slit and tortured her very ticklish clitoris. Elisabeth was convulsed with ticklish giggles.
Nearby, Contessa Brewer of MSNBC was having major problems. The long-haired brunette was fairly ticklish but she had hoped the women would not locate her worst area. For Contessa, the nightmare was underway. They had found it. Contessa was bound nude to a chair, her arms and ankles tightly secured. A woman sat in a chair to Contessa's left, another woman to her right. Each had a cotton swab in their hands. The tips of the swabs were literally torturing Contessa's most ticklish areas. The swabs were brushing and caressing her nipples.
'HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE, NOT THERE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY NIPPLES,HA,HO,HEE,MY NIPPLES ARE VERY TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY NIPPLES,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE STOP,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,..."
Contessa was lost in hysterical giggles. The cotton swabs were relentless in tormenting the hardening nipples. The harder they became, the more ticklish they were. Contessa could barely move to escape the hellish torment but could sit and laugh.
Finally, the legend in the room. The one TV reporter Paula had desired to have as a captive. Katie Couric. Katie was already known as a giggler but the waves of laughter pouring from her open mouth was beyond imagination. Katie was extremely ticklish but like Contessa, she had one area that went beyond the mere description of "ticklish". Now, two of Paula's staff had found it. Katie was nude as were the others. She was on her stomach with her ankles in stocks. Her wrists were also secured in stocks just above her head. She was lying on the carpet, banging her forehead on the floor. At times she arched her back to try and stop what was happening to her. She knew if this did not stop, she would lose her sanity. Sensations were exploding in her brain. Even if she looked straight ahead, she could see very little from the tears filling her eyes. Her face was not one anybody could recognize. Convulsions were shaking her nude body. One woman was running her nails up and down the tanned skin while the other did the same thing. Katie was losing her mind.
HA,HO,HEE,NOT THERE,HA,HO,HEE,PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THERE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY LEGS,HA,HO,HEE,MY LEGS ARE VERY,HA,HO,HEE,TICKLISH,HA,HO,HEE,ANYWHERE BUT MY LEGS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,NOT MY LEGS,HA,HO,HEE,HA,HO,HEE,SHIT,HA,HO,HEE, NOT MY LEGS..."
Yes. Katie Couric not only had shapely, tanned and muscular legs, they were incredibly ticklish. The women ran their nails up and down the bare legs from behind the knees to her ankles.
Meanwhile, Amy Robach was slamming her head into the floor as her bare feet were tickled unmercifully. Elisabeth was in agony as her underarms, feet and private parts were tortured with awful precision. Contessa Brewer now imagined her nipples were two feet in length. They were hard as granite but that simply made them much more ticklish. Contessa was lost in ticklish giggles.
Katie Couric felt like her legs had been tickled for hours. She buried her face in the soft carpet. What the four captives did not know and they would have screamed, they were in what Paula liked to call THE THREE HOUR ROOM!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back