• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nerd...Geek...Dweeb...whatever you like, I'm still cool :D

Compunerd

Hello fellow tickle fetishists,

Where to begin? For starters, my name is Jason, I am 25 years old, going on 26. I was originally born in Los Angeles, California but I lived in Harbor City, California most of my adolescent life. Tickling used to be a very new experience for me due to the lack of it during my childhood. I finally realized that I am quite ticklish, mostly around my lowerbody by the age of 16 with the help of a few bored friends. It didn't become sexual to me until two years later when a former girlfriend decided to tickle me for a much longer period than any of my friends did back then. I don't know how to describe the feeling I got in words, but just know that it was probably very similar to the way it was for most of you whether you're the one tickling or being tickled.

The obvious reasons why I consider myself to be a "nerd" is because I have spent most of my adult life sitting in front of a computer. I know it's not the most exciting way to live my life, but it makes me happy. I spend most of my time on the computer playing games and chatting on various websites (this one included). I am currently unemployed due to the poor economy and lack of available jobs. For the time being, I live with my family, paying whatever I can via unemployment checks. I am very family oriented, which would be another reason for my current living situation.

Well, that's it for now. I am off to go and beg for a job. Wish me luck...

Welcome to the TMF, Compunerd, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Good luck with that job.

Hello Jason :D And welcome.
I am too on the computer a ton, so don't feel bad. I play World of Warcraft a lot haha and it wastes my life. So I know how being a nerd is. Hope you like the site!

Welcome! So glad to have you with us. We are a crazy bunch and love to have fun. Join us in Silly stuff sometime. Good luck on that job thing.

you know what god damn it you are cool jason. anyone ever doubts that you tell them to come see me. ill put them straight on things. hi!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back