• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meet My Folks

bandt001

TMF Master
Last night's episode of "Meet My Folks" was the first that featured 3 females vying for the one guy. Two were "hollywood cute" -- made over, surgically enhanced, and heavy on the makeup -- but also managed to be barefoot quite a lot!

One, a former Miss Teen USA, went to a massage place with the guy on their date, where they did the mud bath/massage thing. In the brief clip they showed, he was moving his muddy hand down her tummy and she was giggling. The clip was just long enough to hear him say, "Ohh, ticklish huh??" and then they moved to the next scene.

As usual, way too short. But nice. :)

Also, for the lovers of "the pose," former Miss Teen USA had several scenes talking to the camera with her soles smiling at us.

All in all, a fun show.

Bandit

I saw that tickling on Meat My Folks too. Josh went on a date with Carrie and they went to a massage parlor. Josh got Carrie to lay on her back wearing only a bikini and he started tickling her belly. This was real tickling because she jerked her legs a little and you could tell she was fighting the urge to grab his hands to make him stop. She had a huge smile on her face and was giggling and laughing lightly. When Josh saw her squirm and giggle he said, "Ticklish are we?" He tickled her for another second before the camera cut away. The scene only lasted about five seconds in total but it was very good.

I suppose she might be cute if she wasn't so... shiny. The combination of makeup and lighting give her skin an unhealthy, almost unnatural plastic look. She looks like one of the androids from A.I. in those photos.

It is true she does wear too much makeup. She does not need it. The best part about her is that we know she is ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back